Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tigers vs. Hogs - I wish we could play!

Started by BOSSMAN, April 09, 2007, 05:28:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSMAN

April 09, 2007, 05:28:07 pm Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 12:38:13 pm by BOSSMAN
Well it ends up being JP.

I am not sure you fired Stan to hire JP but I think you at least got a coach.

Cal says he never even thought about Ark.

Next year Cal will be loaded like a bake potato.

Good luck with your new coach

wwwhogfan

wooo

thanks

I hate Memphis-but you seem like a nice guy

best of luck to ya

chiefsfan

April 09, 2007, 05:40:53 pm #3 Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 04:19:25 pm by opineonswine

Could you quit writing in that putrid blue please...  thank you
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

wirebender25

Better selection than that thug coach you got.

wirebender25

Cal doesn't want to play the hogs cause he is chicken S---.

mbacker85

I never knew Tony The Tiger from Kellog's played basketball....interesting....I guess Memphis is Grrrrrrrrrrreat!

HAM ELLIOT

Lossman, go home.  Please.  When you win a championship in basketball, track, tennis, football, swimming, pocket pool, or anything, then come back and tell us about it.  In the mean time, just stfu.  You have nothing to brag about yet.  Your conference makes your record look better than it is.  Get over it.  You could put Alcorn State in your conference and they would look like basketball gods. 

Enjoy Cal while you got him.  I give it three years and he is gone.  I bet then you will be no where around!

razorrog1

I guess you can always fall back on that Memphis State/High (whatever) tradition!

BOSSMAN

Cal loves Memphis like we all do!

He is 66 - 7 over the past 2 years.

We will win it all next year!

HAM ELLIOT

The only way you will win it all is if you are the only one in the tournament, and its even iffy then.  Your conference is your downfall.  Once you play with the big boys, you will lose.  You know it, just come to terms with it!

HAM ELLIOT

We've already been there.  Already done that.  I like Memphis, they are my second favorite team.  But facts are facts and your conference sucks monkey balls.  Dont expect to win a championship playing high school teams. 

BOSSMAN

April 09, 2007, 06:14:22 pm #12 Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:16:14 pm by BOSSMAN
There is zero we can do about our conference.

But we did get a #1 seed last year and a #2 this year. I will take it!

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 05:28:07 pm

Thank you but luck will have nothing to do with us spanking your team up and down the court. You see we are a real BB University that is rich in traditions. We just needed a coach to lead these winners of ours. I look forward to many spankings of your team. Good luck to your coach cause he will need it. On to victory.

wirebender25

Where did that #1 and 2 seeds.  Where is the NC?

HAM ELLIOT

Well, when the conference talk begins, you run..  Ha ha.   Dont expect Cal to have you where you are now, every year.  Its not going to happen.  Coaches have up years and down years.  I have never been to your board and slammed you like you are slamming us here.  As I stated, UM is my second favorite team.  Run your mouth now, but I expect to still see you running it when you return to mediocraty.  It happens to everyone.  Cal isnt a god, nor is he gonna make UM a dynasty.  You are what you are.  Mid Major.. 

Ham Out!

BOSSMAN

You guys would really know what down years look like.

It is your fans who kept saying Cal was going to Ark. when he has ZERO interest in coaching the Hogs.

Why would anybody leave Memphis to coach Ark. it makes no sense.

razorbackcaller

proves coach cal can't handle the big stage.

Hog Jowl

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 06:23:49 pm

It is your fans who kept saying Cal was going to Ark. when he has ZERO interest in coaching the Hogs.

that chicks almost sweet enough to make me a Tiger fan! WOW!

BOSSMAN

I thought the girls in Ark we ugly but man!

Hog Jowl

Hogpuddin

BOSSMAN, you're an okay guy I am sure, but before you come on here spouting about Calipari not ever wanting to come here, you need to pull in to Memphis and hook your buddy up to a polygraph, ask him the question, and then come back on here and apologize. 

In that and everything else: God Bless.

SLC

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 06:29:38 pm
I thought the girls in Ark we ugly but man!

As far as I am concerned, you can keep on posting your drivel as long as you keep posting the pics.  
Nice.  
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

golfjam

i live over here with all the 'crazy' tiger fans......every game is on TV....if i had to pencil in my brackets right now for next year.....they will be final 4 with a good chance of winning it all..and i will hate it...i think the only person that will hurt them is CAL....he's a horrible bench coach......
golf
It's Evolution Baby!

Hog Jowl

Quote from: golfjam on April 09, 2007, 06:36:22 pm
i live over here with all the 'crazy' tiger fans......every game is on TV....if i had to pencil in my brackets right now for next year.....they will be final 4 with a good chance of winning it all..and i will hate it...i think the only person that will hurt them is CAL....he's a horrible bench coach......
golf
I agree. I have seen tons of the Tigers games. Their coaching has improved since the addition of Robic to the staff. If there is a knock on Cal, it is that he is not the greatest bench coach. It is no coincidence the Tigers have won like 90% of their games since John Robic joined Cals staff. Cal is a heck of a recruiter and a motivater, but bench coaching is not his strength.

golfjam

April 09, 2007, 06:46:57 pm #26 Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:49:06 pm by golfjam
Quote from: Hog Jowl on April 09, 2007, 06:42:38 pm
Quote from: golfjam on April 09, 2007, 06:36:22 pm
golf
I agree. I have seen tons of the Tigers games. Their coaching has improved since the addition of Robic to the staff. If there is a knock on Cal, it is that he is not the greatest bench coach. It is no coincidence the Tigers have won like 90% of their games since John Robic joined Cals staff. Cal is a heck of a recruiter and a motivater, but bench coaching is not his strength.
not to mention he's recruting players that will play 1-2 years max.....next year will be there best chance.....Rose, Dorsey, Roberts will go pro...other will 'graduate' (insert laugh).....he will bring in others....but they have to gel.....he might stay 2-3 more years
also....it's easy to coach when you don't play anyone....(see the TN, AZ and OSU games)
golf
It's Evolution Baby!

rljjr

Forget BB, can we recruit the hotties?

tuskinhills

Quote from: Hog Jowl on April 09, 2007, 06:29:25 pm
Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 06:23:49 pm

are you serious about we know what down times look like. you guys have two good seasons and still can't make the final four. you go to the elite eight back to back and you are gods. haha. try going to back to back nat. champ. games and win one. when was the last time ya'll have been to the final four hmmm. when was the last time ya'll won an nc hmmm. ya'll don't hold a candle to us. your a joke. I live in mem. and i hate the blue!!!!!!!!!!

that chicks almost sweet enough to make me a Tiger fan! WOW!

HawgAlude

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 05:28:07 pm

aren't you the whiney girls that banned me for asking a thug to comment on our basketball situation?
hell I could care less if we ever play a memphis team in basketball or football. I would think the revenue would not be enough to warrant games.Broyles will never schedule you nor do I believe a new AD will as well....

superjw

Memphis tigers + Conference USA = CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE hold on here's a little more CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE.....good to see that you're still in Ignoreville - really quiet there this time of year.......CUPCAKE.
The Law of Insanity is this - doing things the same way and expecting different results.

Semper Hogelis

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 05:57:34 pm

Wow. What a record the last 2 years. And in such a powerful conference.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

BOSSMAN

Thanks! 66-7 and 2 Elite 8's is GREAT!

If you guys would like to invite us into the SEC we would gladly join.

Man can you think how great we would be if we had money!

BOSSMAN

I think Cal drop Ark. because you are not relevant anymore.

Hey that is just what he said. Sorry

pigmania

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 07:51:29 pm
I think Cal drop Ark. because you are not relevant anymore.

Hey that is just what he said. Sorry

"not relevant anymore?" Cal didn't appear to think that last week on Jim Rome's show. He was kissing our butt and praising Chancellor White (confused about that part). He sure didn't act like we were irrelevant. Sorry, you must have missed that episode.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 05:57:34 pm

you'll load up on the cupcakes in CUSA and fall short of the final four as usual.

No team from the CUSA will ever win a national title.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 08:02:00 pm
Cal was being Cal.

You guys just don't know what it is like to have a big-time coach.

I just don't know how the done deal Cal to Ark thing fell through?

LMAO

you guys dont know what its like to win a national title.

BOSSMAN

Then why did you run that coach off?

Please stop living in the past.

It is the here and now that we are here and now in.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 08:08:26 pm
Then why did you run that coach off?

Please stop living in the past.

It is the here and now that we are here and now in.

I am living in here and now.

Right now Memphis has ZERO national titles.

As of right now the last time Memphis was even in the final four was some time in the early 80s.

Run along now....

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 06:18:15 pm
When are you going to get that coach?

I have been impressed with you all along, and thought you were very classy...that opinion is changing the more  you try to stir up an argument.

DirtBikeHawg

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 07:41:22 pm
Thanks! 66-7 and 2 Elite 8's is GREAT!

If you guys would like to invite us into the SEC we would gladly join.

Man can you think how great we would be if we had money!

Seeing how it is Memphis................the money would probably just get stolen.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the end safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out shouting, "holy sh*t...what a ride!"

BOSSMAN

Here and now we have gone to 2 straight Elite 8's and won 66 games the last 2 years.

You guys have not and you just about let your AD run your program in the crapper.

I think JP might just be good.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 08:14:48 pm
Here and now we have gone to 2 straight Elite 8's and won 66 games the last 2 years.

You guys have not and you just about let your AD run your program in the crapper.

I think JP might just be good.

66 games....wow

what conference do you guys play in again??

BOSSMAN

Again you need another line besides our conference.

We can't control that. Let us in the SEC and see what we would do.

We would go off like an atomic bomb.

SEC > CUSA = no S*#t

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 08:22:05 pm
Again you need another line besides our conference.

We can't control that. Let us in the SEC and see what we would do.

We would go off like an atomic bomb.

SEC > CUSA = no S*#t

about like you guys did against Tennessee this year?

impressive

BOSSMAN

?????????????

What? At TN. They had a great team and a great game when we played them.

Please Ark fans should not talk about SEC raod games.

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 09, 2007, 08:25:48 pm
?????????????

What? At TN. They had a great team and a great game when we played them.

Please Ark fans should not talk about SEC raod games.

"we would go off like an atomic bomb in the SEC"

Must be tough playing teams like Tulsa, Tulane, East Carolina.

Arkansas could win that many games in a conference like that.