Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Memphis Tigers.Org is having a field day with Hogville.

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, April 06, 2007, 04:43:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UofMemphisReturns

Quote from: jxhopper on April 06, 2007, 07:14:20 pm
Quote from: BOSSMAN on April 06, 2007, 07:11:42 pm
LMAO at you guys!

You can't stay away from here can you? If Memphis State is so great, why are you so obsessed with this Arkansas site?
everyone is right now....this coaching search is a classic.

UofMemphisReturns

BOSSMAN...please hurry with those Jerseys...i want my Penny Hardaway MSU jersey.

MTPAWR

Quote from: jxhopper on April 06, 2007, 07:07:06 pm
Some delusional MS fans have a warped view of their basketball program. They even bash Kentucky because Calipari could not step up to the plate.

He obviously didn't want the Kentucky job because MS is a better basketball school. hehe
I'm sure Cal turned down Kentucky so he could accept the head coaching job at Arkansas. He's probably just playin' possum and dragging it out for all its worth.  Cal will be named the Hogs head coach sometime next week, because, well, who could turn down Arkansas? (And don't say Dana Altman, hehe)

Hogpuddin

Let's let these guys stay (in case any MOD was thinking about banning them), it is fun.

Hogpuddin

So, where is this famous mimi?  I'm still waiting on georgiatiger to comment on an apology.

BIGHOGFAN05

ALL coach Cal does for recruiting at memphis is go to the local jail and find all thugs and hardend criminals that can dribble, then he does more "shady" business... THEN HE PLAYS NO COMPETITION so that there record is good, b/c we all know that CUSA is a perinial powerhouse in all athletics

UofMemphisReturns

LOL...none of our starters are from Memphis.

Cal is a national recruiter.

missjtiger

Quote from: BIGHOGFAN05 on April 06, 2007, 07:33:36 pm
ALL coach Cal does for recruiting at memphis is go to the local jail and find all thugs and hardend criminals that can dribble, then he does more "shady" business... THEN HE PLAYS NO COMPETITION so that there record is good, b/c we all know that CUSA is a perinial powerhouse in all athletics

I don't think you want to start comparing thugary...I believe Ark. would win that hands down.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 07:38:24 pm

I don't think you want to start comparing thugary...I believe Ark. would win that hands down.

Whatever, have you ever stepped outside of Memphis and then looked in?  :)

missjtiger

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 07:43:42 pm

yes...as a matter of fact I have. I live in Mississippi and look "in" Memphis every day....and your point is ?

ark30inf

Hogpuddin

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 07:49:21 pm

yes...as a matter of fact I have. I live in Mississippi and look "in" Memphis every day....and your point is ?

They could start off by hiring a street sweeper and maybe investing in a couple of gallons of paint.  Then...

missjtiger

Quote from: ark30inf on April 06, 2007, 07:50:32 pm
Quote from: ExArky on April 06, 2007, 06:53:39 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 06, 2007, 05:16:39 pm
Memphis is a glorified Arkansas State.

Arkansas State 26, Memphis 23

Ha! See, we Indians are not all bad.

we'll be spending the night Sept. 7 tailgating before the game.

missjtiger

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 07:52:01 pm

They could start off by hiring a street sweeper and maybe investing in a couple of gallons of paint.  Then...

uh......ok........

Hogpuddin

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 07:54:05 pm

uh......ok........

Yeah, you guys (and gals) don't talk smack as well as you brag about on your boards; that is my point.  Also, when I walk through the streets of Fayetteville, I feel peaceful and am able to have a good time.  When I walk the streets of Memphis, I have the constant fear of being mugged; it is actually a fear shared by many people throughout the Southern Region of the U.S. 

However, mainly I just wanted to see how worked up you would get.  Nice job.  :)

missjtiger

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 08:03:58 pm

uh......ok........

Yeah, you guys (and gals) don't talk smack as well as you brag about on your boards; that is my point.  Also, when I walk through the streets of Fayetteville, I feel peaceful and am able to have a good time.  When I walk the streets of Memphis, I have the constant fear of being mugged; it is actually a fear shared by many people throughout the Southern Region of the U.S. 

However, mainly I just wanted to see how worked up you would get.  Nice job.  :)

worked up ? LMAO.....I don't know what streets of Memphis you have walked but I can assure you, that like any large city, there are good and bad parts of town. All you need to do is be smart and aware. Memphis is a VERY cool city (especially if you like good Q and good music).

Hogpuddin

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 08:13:02 pm

uh......ok........

worked up ? LMAO.....I don't know what streets of Memphis you have walked but I can assure you, that like any large city, there are good and bad parts of town. All you need to do is be smart and aware. Memphis is a VERY cool city (especially if you like good Q and good music).

Boy, you're a fiesty little kitty.... wwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow!!!

Hogpuddin

uh......ok........

Worst Cities for Crime (Population > 500,000) 
Memphis ranks 2nd
http://www.bestplaces.net/docs/studies/crime1.aspx

missjtiger

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 08:22:05 pm

uh......ok........

Memphis ranks 2nd

we have crime...no doubt about it...no hiding that fact BUT it's still a very nice place to live. I guess it's just what you get used to. Personally, I would be bored in a small rural area. So....back to your "search" for a coach....who you think it will be ?

ThunderHog

Nice post knucklehead...we have two cities on the list.  L.R & Pine Bluff

missjtiger

Quote from: ThunderHog on April 06, 2007, 08:34:07 pm

look...crime is everywhere now....I don't care where you live...people are just freakin nuts nowdays

Hogpuddin

You, nor anybody else, obviously do not get my humor.  Lol, nukkyhed.

Squealsonwheels

You gotta admit for a bunch of thugs ,murderers ,thieves ,rapist, and drug dealers those losers really love their run down scummy nasty crap hole they call Mempfrica....I get sick at my stomach just thinking about having to drive through that god forsaken thug wasteland.

Squealsonwheels

Quote from: PigWig on April 06, 2007, 05:11:39 pm
Wow. They are a bunch of scumbags.  I wish we could start playing Memphis again in football and basketball.
NOOOOOOOO   The crime rate went wayyyyyyyyyy down we we stopped playing them

ThunderHog

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 08:36:22 pm

look...crime is everywhere now....I don't care where you live...people are just freakin nuts nowdays
No...I meant Hogpuddin was a knucklehead.  I live across the river from Memphis.  Saw the Suns & Grizz Tue nite.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 08:31:33 pm
Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 08:22:05 pm

uh......ok........

Memphis ranks 2nd

we have crime...no doubt about it...no hiding that fact BUT it's still a very nice place to live. I guess it's just what you get used to. Personally, I would be bored in a small rural area. So....back to your "search" for a coach....who you think it will be ?

No, Memphis is alright.  The Pyramid is beautiful.  We've always called it The Pigamid.  My mother really enjoys Memphis, as well.  I've always been fascinated by the bridges crossing the river.

I honestly hope that we can get Grant from VCU.  After doing some research on him, he has quite an impressive resume. 

I really do not think that we have a shot at Calipari.  Self, maybe, but not Calipari.

missjtiger

Quote from: Squealsonwheels on April 06, 2007, 08:37:03 pm
You gotta admit for a bunch of thugs ,murderers ,thieves ,rapist, and drug dealers those losers really love their run down scummy nasty crap hole they call Mempfrica....I get sick at my stomach just thinking about having to drive through that god forsaken thug wasteland.

...and folks like you and your racist remarks are what help give you Ark. fans such a bad name all around the country.....you're a sad excuse for a human being...do us all a favor and just don't drive thru here ?

missjtiger

ThunderHog

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 08:40:31 pm

...and folks like you and your racist remarks are what help give you Ark. fans such a bad name all around the country.....you're a sad excuse for a human being...do us all a favor and just don't drive thru here ?
He did'nt call them thugs when them Memphis boys helped us win a N.C.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 08:42:00 pm
puddin...I can assure you Cal is staying put.  ;D

I imagine that the expense that our BOT would have to put forth in hauling his hair gel bottlers up to Fayetteville would probably break us anyways.  It's a good thing that he is staying put.  :)

Squealsonwheels

Quote from: UofMemphisReturns on April 06, 2007, 07:07:00 pm
oh...make no mistake...we were BAD last year in football. (2-10)

we have the talent...but Joe Lee Dumb's 2 freaking man front killed us. (and so we fired him)

now that we have a real DC in Rick Kravitz (NCState and South Florida) we should be back to bowling this year.

if not...we'll take the Million we pay Tommy and find another coach.
Oh yeah...That was the problem   LOL...Looking for that 3rd win this year at tiger high?

missjtiger

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 08:45:05 pm

I imagine that the expense that our BOT would have to put forth in hauling his hair gel bottlers up to Fayetteville would probably break us anyways.  It's a good thing that he is staying put.  :)

actually, Cal isn't using as much gel as he did  when he first came to Memphis....seems like maybe each year it's gotten less and less....personally, I think it's all part of us "southernizing" him.

mapdude

My goodness, I think you are a racist.  You either hate blacks or you are just scared of them.

ThunderHog

Quote from: missjtiger on April 06, 2007, 08:47:56 pm

actually, Cal isn't using as much gel as he did  when he first came to Memphis....seems like maybe each year it's gotten less and less....personally, I think it's all part of us "southernizing" him.
What's up with Cal's bad hip replacement?  Did he go back and get it fine tuned?  I noticed that he still has a limp.

deucea729

We appreciate you kitties taking care of that for us.  ;)

TX_razorhog

I think it's funny!  With all the hide-behind-my-monitor hatred this place regurgitates, what the heck to you expect?

You guys reap what you sow . . .

Hogpuddin

I'll tell you one thing, I have extremely wavy hair, and if I want to have any chance of controlling it throughtout a day at the office, I have to lay the spray gel on pretty thick. :)

missjtiger

Quote from: ThunderHog on April 06, 2007, 08:51:05 pm

What's up with Cal's bad hip replacement?  Did he go back and get it fine tuned?  I noticed that he still has a limp.

he's had 2 surgeries on it and it's still not right. He still limps but not as bad as he was. From what I understand, he just wouldn't stay down long enough for it to heal and rehab it. He's just one of those that can't rest or chill...always up and going somewhere. I don't think his hip will ever be right.

Squealsonwheels

Oh here we go, Play the race card now!!!  Nothing I said was racist unless you are referring to the title Mempfrica...That name is very common for your craphole city.
As far as not driving through there?  I only wish I could avoid it totally but unfortunately my job takes me through there every month or so.  Its the highlight of my trip   LOL

TX_razorhog

Quote from: Squealsonwheels on April 06, 2007, 09:01:35 pm

Oh here we go, Play the race card now!!!  Nothing I said was racist unless you are referring to the title Mempfrica...That name is very common for your craphole city.
As far as not driving through there?  I only wish I could avoid it totally but unfortunately my job takes me through there every month or so.  Its the highlight of my trip   LOL

Dude, you're crazy for thinking what you wrote was not racist.  Again, people on this board think they can spin any hatred into something insightful.  All it takes is one innuendo, and believe me, the "Mempfrica" thing was as obvious as it gets.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: TX_razorhog on April 06, 2007, 09:06:38 pm

As far as not driving through there?  I only wish I could avoid it totally but unfortunately my job takes me through there every month or so.  Its the highlight of my trip   LOL

Dude, you're crazy for thinking what you wrote was not racist.  Again, people on this board think they can spin any hatred into something insightful.  All it takes is one innuendo, and believe me, the "Mempfrica" thing was as obvious as it gets.

Maybe we should start a poll:  "Who's Racist and Who's Not?"  I bet that we would be surprised with the results.

cluelessgdog

Squealsonwheels- So I take it your mempfrica analogy is a comparative analysis to blacks as thugs, rapist, and murderers?  The mods on this board don't want you using the f word but thay consistently allow racist remarks and characterzations. Thats an endorsement if i've ever seen one.Thats the true identity of a racist!

Hogpuddin

Quote from: cluelessgdog on April 06, 2007, 09:09:48 pm
Squealsonwheels- So I take it your mempfrica analogy is a comparative analysis to blacks as thugs, rapist, and murderers?  The mods on this board don't want you using the f word but thay consistently allow racist remarks and characterzations. Thats an endorsement if i've ever seen one.Thats the true identity of a racist!

Actually, a wise man once said, "Calling someone a racist is racism itself."

Squealsonwheels

Then for whom I offended using that term please except my apology...It wasn't intended to be a racist slur but I do see where it was. Again My Apology's.
I tend to get a little hot under the collar when I see fans of another board making fun of the hard working good people of this state on their boards

cluelessgdog

Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 09:10:52 pm

How untrue. But nevertheless what should any decent person think. Me personally I admire the person for being true to themselves- its those that choose to hide behind the sheet- I mean screen that I despise.

missjtiger

Quote from: Squealsonwheels on April 06, 2007, 09:13:04 pm

Then for whom I offended using that term please except my apology...It wasn't intended to be a racist slur but I do see where it was. Again My Apology's.
I tend to get a little hot under the collar when I see fans of another board making fun of the hard working good people of this state on their boards

uh...just how did I do that ?? please explain ? and I do accept your apology.

Hogpuddin

Quote from: cluelessgdog on April 06, 2007, 09:21:22 pm
Quote from: Hogpuddin on April 06, 2007, 09:10:52 pm

How untrue. But nevertheless what should any decent person think. Me personally I admire the person for being true to themselves- its those that choose to hide behind the sheet- I mean screen that I despise.

Thanks for making me laugh.  "Hiding behind the sheet...." Hilarious.

Oh, but yes, it is true in most cases, my friend.

spdhog

I was reading the first page of this which was several hours ago, but I didn't realize it. I read what the Memphis fans are saying (talking sports out of their a**) and found that several were making racist comments. It's funny that all of the sudden I turn to the updated page and find Memphis fans calling several hog fans racist...I looked at this objectively and clearly saw where the racist comments started, with Memphis fans! Please stop the racist crap...ALL of you!

hoggydog007

Quote from: hogfan064 on April 06, 2007, 06:28:30 pm
Quote from: King of the Burbs on April 06, 2007, 06:06:49 pm
One guy has this under all of his posts:

MEMPHIS FOOTBALL:
Liberty Bowl Stadium - 62,380
6 Conference Championships
3 Consecutive Bowl Games
2005 Motor City Bowl
2004 GMAC Mobile Bowl
2003 New Orleans Bowl
2006 1st round draft pick: Deangelo Williams
Head Coach - Tommy West

Come on guys, you HAVE to admit that's a pretty (un)IMPRESSIVE resume for a football program.

They CONSECUTIVELY went to the New Orleans Bowl, GMAC Mobile Bowl, and the Motor City Bowl!!!!!!!

Football
35 bowl games
1 NC in football
27 top 25 finishes
Multiple all americans
Several top 5 finishes
3 SEC division titles
12 SWC conference titles
2 CFB hall of famers(Holtz and Broyles)

Basketball
1 NC
6 final 4s
28 NCAA basketball appearances
2 future HOF BB coaches(Sutton and Richardson)
Top 15 in every major catagory imaginable
S&S Magazine #8 program alltime

Baseball
5 CWS appearances
20+ regional appearances

Overall athletic program
40+ NCs

Thanks Memphis for trying.  Oh and having Tommy West as coach isn't great.  This guy went 3-8 in his last year at Clemson.

dont forget the Outland Trophy winners!