Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finebaum

Started by jdlew, July 20, 2017, 10:06:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdlew

Has the show moved to ESPN????...Thanks

Wild Boarnado

I don't know for sure but I think this may be his summer break before football season. Right now each team gets a day to show a few of their games as well as other sporting events. Looks like Arkansas is Monday July 24th.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Dr. Starcs

Hopefully got cancelled.

mizzouman

I think during this SEC Takeover thing, most shows will not be aired.  I'm sure it will start back up later.

GoHogzzGo

Gonna be a good show today tell you what. Don't normally listen, but yeah.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

widespreadsooie

No time for Finebaum when the SECN feels the needs to dedicate 24 hours of coverage to each team for 14 days straight. Pretty annoying when I want to hear some football talk and Missouri gymnastics from 2009 is on. 

mizzouman

Quote from: widespreadsooie on July 21, 2017, 08:37:05 am
No time for Finebaum when the SECN feels the needs to dedicate 24 hours of coverage to each team for 14 days straight. Pretty annoying when I want to hear some football talk and Missouri gymnastics from 2009 is on. 
What?  Mizzou gymnastics?  I gotta set my DVR for that.

hogsanity

Lot of radio hosts take the end of July as a break. There is nothing, USUALLY, to talk about, and the grind of having to listen to Maude from Pecan Gap, or Jimbobbillyjack from Pickle Bend is about to start.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

widespreadsooie

I don't think he's on break currently. Pretty sure you can still catch him on the radio, just not the SECN.

prattville pig

He's on the radio at 2:00pm central time, yesterday he started the show with the Frank Broyles news.
Life's too short to last long.

hobhog

Quote from: prattville pig on July 21, 2017, 10:40:25 am
He's on the radio at 2:00pm central time, yesterday he started the show with the Frank Broyles news.

Broyles news?

Did I miss something?

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 21, 2017, 06:34:51 am
Hopefully got cancelled.

No, just got moved back to Alabama where it belongs...

widespreadsooie

Finebaum is great. Incredibly knowledgeable, realistic, and to the point. College Football could use more Finebaums.

Smalltownhog95

I kind of like Paul's show. I cant stand his callers though. Its like having a full lineup of tigerbaits but more bama homers and less IQ points.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

jdlew

Thanks....he is on the radio...but I record it every day and FF through most of the callers...and pick the interviews I want to hear...It would have been nice to have it on during the Ole Miss thing...

Justifiable Hogicide

He called Houston Nutt a "washed up coach" on yesterday's delightful Hugh Freeze dominated PF radio show.

hogsanity

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on July 21, 2017, 06:50:25 pm
I kind of like Paul's show. I cant stand his callers though. Its like having a full lineup of tigerbaits but more bama homers and less IQ points.

So it is slightly better than the call in shows in Arkansas.