Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What the

Started by daBoar, April 13, 2017, 08:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daBoar

frick? SEC's Sleeping Giant, DWR Colosseum, NC Legislature, Hiring High School Coaches.  John Nabors?  Dumpster Fire in College Station. 

Aren't we in the middle of Arkansas Spring practice, with a returning starter at QB, Center, and RB? Good golly, what about Hog news?

rhames

Most of the practices are closed

Ended season bad. Excitement is rare
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hawgar The Horrible

It's called "page hits". Advertisers follow them. Therefore a lot of craap is allowed to slide this time of year.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

rhames

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on April 13, 2017, 08:30:59 pm
It's called "page hits". Advertisers follow them. Therefore a lot of craap is allowed to slide this time of year.

What?

No. Lol.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

RME

Quote from: daBoar on April 13, 2017, 08:07:24 pm
frick? SEC's Sleeping Giant, DWR Colosseum, NC Legislature, Hiring High School Coaches.  John Nabors?  Dumpster Fire in College Station. 

Aren't we in the middle of Arkansas Spring practice, with a returning starter at QB, Center, and RB? Good golly, what about Hog news?

What Hog news does this very informative thread have to offer?

Hawgar The Horrible

rhames

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on April 13, 2017, 08:38:52 pm
I too am LOLing...at your ignorance.

Don't pull a muscle grandpa

Maybe you can bring some informative insight....where are your threads as opposed to the "crap" ones?

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: rhames on April 13, 2017, 08:40:09 pm

Don't pull a muscle grandpa

I wouldn't even break a sweat where you're concerned.

rhames

ricepig

Quote from: daBoar on April 13, 2017, 08:07:24 pm

What do you want to know? Cornelius is out with a pulled hammy, so others will get to step up and show their wares. Getting thin at LB, a couple iffy for the scrimmage on Saturday, so Morgan and Josh Harris have been playing. Gibson has been doing good, may get to scrimmage with the 1's on Saturday, Rogers was the starting RG today.

rhames

Rice always to the rescue.

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2017, 09:01:51 pm
What do you want to know? Cornelius is out with a pulled hammy, so others will get to step up and show their wares. Getting thin at LB, a couple iffy for the scrimmage on Saturday, so Morgan and Josh Harris have been playing. Gibson has been doing good, may get to scrimmage with the 1's on Saturday, Rogers was the starting RG today.

What's going on at LB to get thin?

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on April 13, 2017, 09:16:28 pm
What's going on at LB to get thin?

Lafrance and Jean-Baptiste are injured, may told may not go on Sat.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2017, 09:01:51 pm

Wasn't that the same report you gave last spring?  ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on April 13, 2017, 09:27:22 pm
Wasn't that the same report you gave last spring?  ;)

Shhh.........

Boardon Hamsay

Jelly sandwich halftime snack has changed to a rotation of cobblers.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ricepig

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on April 13, 2017, 10:13:50 pm
Jelly sandwich halftime snack has changed to a rotation of cobblers.

Are we going to bus over to the Jones Center at halftime for a quick cobbler snack'

gchamblee

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2017, 10:16:45 pm
Are we going to bus over to the Jones Center at halftime for a quick cobbler snack'

Only if the alabama nutrition department agrees that it is beneficial.

factchecker

BREAKING NEWS:

Razorback Nation has finally put their interviews/videos on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/razorbacknationfaith/videos

Much easier format with less pop-ups and advertisments
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Seebs

Is it me or is Coach Anderson beginning to look like Dennis Franz?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Seebs on April 13, 2017, 11:20:49 pm
Is it me or is Coach Anderson beginning to look like Dennis Franz?
Darn it man. What has been seen cannot be unseen  :)
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.