Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One Shinin Moment Snub!!!!

Started by sasnakrafan, April 03, 2017, 11:15:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sasnakrafan

No Kingsley block on Seton Hall, no Barford trip CBS hates us too!!!!! I am surprised I didn't see the Vandy foul as it was a big moment in the tourney.

Oh well we still have Espn, Fox??

Atlhogfan1

First time I didn't watch it ever I believe.  Forgot about it after watching that game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rtr

Seton Hall even got their one shining moment.  What gives?
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

ADavisTheGOAT

Pretty clear the national media and NCAA hates us.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

alohawg

I fully expected to see the Kingsley block, only reason I watched.  ::)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Only maybe 20-25 teams shown this year, and much more spent on final four highlights. Odd.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on April 03, 2017, 11:23:34 pm
Pretty clear the national media and NCAA hates us.

Santa Claus hates us.  The Easter Bunny hates us.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 04, 2017, 06:57:37 am
Santa Claus hates us.  The Easter Bunny hates us.

Don't forget the Tooth Fairy...............
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 04, 2017, 06:59:30 am
Don't forget the Tooth Fairy...............

Gandhi hated us.  The Dalai Lama hates us.  Mister Rogers hated us.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 04, 2017, 07:07:07 am
Gandhi hated us.  The Dalai Lama hates us.  Mister Rogers hated us.

Actually the Dalai Lama likes us. He's even been on campus I think.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The Boar War

Let the hate flow through you..

hogsanity

CNNSI hated us so much they shut down their network to keep from having to cover the Hogs at all.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 04, 2017, 07:13:40 am
Actually the Dalai Lama likes us. He's even been on campus I think.
Gunga gulunga

skinnypig

maybe we should have threw another shoe........

hogsanity

Do some of you just sit around looking for things you can perceive to be things done against the Hogs? Lets see, no clip in one shining moment, Hannahs not getting invited to the 3pt contest, not being ranked in the top 25 for next year, not being given good odds to win the NC next year. These are all thread topics either inferring, implying, or outright claiming bias against the Hogs.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

LRHog

Quote from: hogsanity on April 04, 2017, 11:28:37 am
Do some of you just sit around looking for things you can perceive to be things done against the Hogs? Lets see, no clip in one shining moment, Hannahs not getting invited to the 3pt contest, not being ranked in the top 25 for next year, not being given good odds to win the NC next year. These are all thread topics either inferring, implying, or outright claiming bias against the Hogs.

Even Dusty Hannahs thinks its ridiculous. We took the NATIONAL [CENSORED] CHAMPION to the wire... and we dont get shown at all? But the team we beat does? Frank off.

hogsfan31

I don't give a FRICK who hates us. Use it as motivation, us against the world. Whip some butt next year.

hogsanity

Quote from: LRHog on April 04, 2017, 11:50:10 am
Even Dusty Hannahs thinks its ridiculous. We took the NATIONAL [CENSORED] CHAMPION to the wire... and we dont get shown at all? But the team we beat does? Frank off.

Hannahs did not rank in the top 50 in either 3ptfgs made or in 3pt fg %.

Or did you mean he thought it was a joke that there was no clip in one shining moment? Hogs did have one thing in common with Gonzaga, both went long stretches at bad times without scoring.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on April 04, 2017, 12:04:22 pm
Hannahs did not rank in the top 50 in either 3ptfgs made or in 3pt fg %.

Or did you mean he thought it was a joke that there was no clip in one shining moment? Hogs did have one thing in common with Gonzaga, both went long stretches at bad times without scoring.

Hannahs shot a higher pct than two of the participants. If you weren't a Hog hater you would have done a little research and know that the reason you give isn't the why.

Not saying I know what the reason was, just that it wasn't your uninformed statement as to why.

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: sasnakrafan on April 03, 2017, 11:15:27 pm
No Kingsley block on Seton Hall, no Barford trip CBS hates us too!!!!! I am surprised I didn't see the Vandy foul as it was a big moment in the tourney.

Oh well we still have Espn, Fox??

I barely watch espn at this point, so much agenda. Mostly FS1 and whatever I decide to read online from multiple sources.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

hogsanity

Quote from: ShadowHawg on April 04, 2017, 12:57:12 pm
Hannahs shot a higher pct than two of the participants. If you weren't a Hog hater you would have done a little research and know that the reason you give isn't the why.

Not saying I know what the reason was, just that it wasn't your uninformed statement as to why.

I did not say that was or was not the reason, but pointed out it was not like they left out the #1 3pt shooter in college basketball.

I do not hate the Hogs, I hate the atmosphere I have had to listen to from Hog fans my whole life that someone is always out to get the Hogs. It is baseless. Outside of the state of Arkansas, no one cares about the hogs, and not nearly enough to go to lengths to make sure they do not win.

HotlantaHog

Didn't feel up to watching it for the first time in years after watching UNC win. Had enough of celebrating UNC.

When does probation come for academic fraud?

hogsanity

Quote from: HotlantaHog on April 05, 2017, 11:33:58 am
Didn't feel up to watching it for the first time in years after watching UNC win. Had enough of celebrating UNC.

When does probation come for academic fraud?

Right after Roy retires

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on April 04, 2017, 01:07:05 pm
Outside of the state of Arkansas, no one cares about the hogs, and not nearly enough to go to lengths to make sure they do not win.

This is beyond true. I lived.in North Carolina in the early 90s. They couldn't care less about us and we owned winning records over both Duke and UNC at the time.

But I think you should live and let live on the subject. It ain't changing.