Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brent Venables Joins the 2 Million Dollar Assistant Club

Started by TexasRazorback, February 08, 2018, 11:55:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasRazorback

Looks like with would have taken 2 plus Million to have snagged Venables from Clemson. The Clemson board just approved raises for all 9 assistants.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/08/clemsons-brent-venables-joins-lsus-dave-aranda-as-2-million-coordinators/

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Dr. Starcs

So is he like the best dc in the country or something?

Pigasaurus

I don't know whether to love, hate or just run from the man. I would seriously hate to be Lovelaced.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 08, 2018, 12:20:36 pm
So is he like the best dc in the country or something?

I really wish we would have offered him the DC job.... Or at least an assistant position coaching linebackers or something...

/s
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: TexasRazorback on February 08, 2018, 11:55:52 am
Looks like with would have taken 2 plus Million to have snagged Venables from Clemson. The Clemson board just approved raises for all 9 assistants.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/08/clemsons-brent-venables-joins-lsus-dave-aranda-as-2-million-coordinators/

If we would have hired him as Head Coach, we would have been paying more than $2 million, and thus may have been able to snag him away from Clemson.

Not hiring Venables as our Head Coach may be another Jimmy Johnson type of a miss.

Hoggish1

Back up and try that again with a translation for us rednecks...