Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 04:35:21 am

Talley got popped

Started by Lao Tsuie, January 17, 2018, 08:52:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lao Tsuie

January 17, 2018, 08:52:50 am Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 09:12:56 am by Lao Tsuie
Selling class 1V whatever that is.

He was my fav. back then.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PharmacistHog

I would guess xanax or some other benzo or soma. Purple drank is a five so not that.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Lao Tsuie

Pharm.Hog can I post the article from the Ark.Dem.Gaz.?
Not sure what all the rules are yet. Are we allowed to do this?

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Lao Tsuie on January 19, 2018, 10:08:46 am
Pharm.Hog can I post the article from the Ark.Dem.Gaz.?
Not sure what all the rules are yet. Are we allowed to do this?

You can link it. Can't post the article itself because of copyright.
Millennials suck...

Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

PharmacistHog

Millennials suck...

Lao Tsuie

What tha?

Anyway several mysteries in this Talley episode. Like a comment that they have a nice house in Lowell, but go rent two separate motel rooms, to smoke pot? And residue gets you busted with intent to sell. Surely there a lot more to this.

PharmacistHog

That link says schedule vi. Thats weed. I thought op said iv.
Millennials suck...

311Hog

yeah barely a quarter of weed and scales with meth residue seems pretty weak for an intent to deliver charge.  Seems possession and paraphernalia

Lao Tsuie

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 19, 2018, 12:05:24 pm
That link says schedule vi. Thats weed. I thought op said iv.

Yes but one of the comments said it has to be 4 because there is no 6, so, I assumed the demazette made a mistake.  Sorry, I have no idea, one from the other. The first para. Says intent to sell or deliver or something like that.

Lao Tsuie

And deliver what meth residue or 3 grams of pot. What is a gram of pot? Haha, it can't be much unless you are antman haha.

PonderinHog

Well, there goes Talley...   :(

PonderinHog

Lao Tsuie

Hahaha, you can say that again ...

Man, when that cat got loose if you cant shut that door Talleys comin in ...

DeltaBoy

A good Lawyer can clear this up for Talley.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Lao Tsuie on January 19, 2018, 12:30:19 pm
And deliver what meth residue or 3 grams of pot. What is a gram of pot? Haha, it can't be much unless you are antman haha.

As weed has gotten stronger the dosage has gotten smaller... AND more expensive.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.