Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 12:19:32 am

Don't Kill Your Wife

Started by WarEagleSharkFalconHawg, January 10, 2018, 07:52:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

I don't post a lot but have read Hogville for a long time.  Some people on HV are VERY intense.  Just wanted to take a moment and remind HV that football (almost) never warrants killing your wife.

Two questions.  Was this guy a Hogville member?  And what game was he watching? (It was November so surely it was one of those terrible MSU or Missouri games).  Thanks gain CBB! The carnage continues...

http://katv.com/news/local/cops-arkansas-man-killed-wife-after-she-changed-tv-channel

RazorbackToTheFuture

I know it's early but I nominate this for worst post of 2018 in MMQB.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: RazorbackToTheFuture on January 10, 2018, 07:53:23 pm
I know it's early but I nominate this for worst post of 2018 in MMQB.
Auburn grad

Hawginj

Well that ruins my Saturday night plans!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 07:52:12 pm
I don't post a lot but have read Hogville for a long time.  Some people on HV are VERY intense.  Just wanted to take a moment and remind HV that football (almost) never warrants killing your wife.

Two questions.  Was this guy a Hogville member?  And what game was he watching? (It was November so surely it was one of those terrible MSU or Missouri games).  Thanks gain CBB! The carnage continues...

http://katv.com/news/local/cops-arkansas-man-killed-wife-after-she-changed-tv-channel

Cute. Yeah, the Hogs were the only team televised in November. Dude might just be a Cowboy's fan. So you blame Bret? Idiotic.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hogindasticks

smh....I was gonna leave this one alone.....but, I think you may want to blame GUS for this one.

Rudy Baylor

I believe War Sharks intentions are good here. Let's hear what he has to say.

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

I was kidding!  Just trying to lighten the mood on HV.  Sorry you took it seriously.  The guy that killed his wife is obviously just an idiot.

And yes I went to the AFA and Auburn but I've never ONCE rooted against the Razorbacks.  Dedicated fan like the rest of you.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:12:59 pm
I was kidding!  Just trying to lighten the mood on HV.  Sorry you took it seriously.  The guy that killed his wife is obviously just an idiot.

And yes I went to the AFA and Auburn but I've never ONCE rooted against the Razorbacks.  Dedicated fan like the rest of you.

Well, your post failed. But that's ok. Might want to add a "Sarcasm"to it next time.

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Rudy Baylor

Hogwaller

It's a tough crowd, WarEagle etc. etc.

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Thanks to the last two.  Thirty years in the military.  Six states and five countries and I've supported the Hawgs from all 11 but all that matters here is your number of posts.  Lesson learned.  No harm.  No foul.  It's all good.  WPS!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:31:30 pm
Thanks to the last two.  Thirty years in the military.  Six states and five countries and I've supported the Hawgs from all 11 but all that matters here is your number of posts.  Lesson learned.  No harm.  No foul.  It's all good.  WPS!

Has nothing to do with the number of posts or how long you've been a fan.  Some topics are just viewed more seriously than others (ie assault, rape, murder, etc.). It's all good. Carry on. Thanks for your many years of service, by the way.

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 09:58:16 pm
I get it. I do. And thanks.

👍
My apologies if I came across a bit too harsh.