Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 12:03:51 am

Same ole same ole.....

Started by darkstar, January 06, 2018, 06:52:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

darkstar

Winners at home, play like crap away.    Why would you expect any different?

ICEman

Didn't watch tonight's charade.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Boardon Hamsay

Does FCJ's post game write up feature more ref blaming?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 06, 2018, 07:04:02 pm

Yep, along with a few Mike's the coach and he's gonna always be the coach.  Go kick rocks.  I used capitals, punctuation, and accurate spelling so his diatribe will look a lot different.

alohawg

I'm only half as irritated as usual because I tuned out at the half.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

GO

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 06, 2018, 07:04:02 pm
I don't know but you can bet he thinks Mike coached a great game!

artyhog

Every year same old loosing on the road.  Every year under CMA.

Publius

Quote from: alohawg on January 06, 2018, 07:08:24 pm
LOL!  Me too...did the same exact thing!

Kevin

watched football instead of the second half.

3 true road games, 3 losses.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

TNhawgfan

Quote from: alohawg on January 06, 2018, 07:08:24 pm
Dvr'd the game so I could watch the titans play. Watched the first half after the football game ended, and promptly erased it. Back to football. Not worth my time
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 06, 2018, 08:02:27 pm

Dvr'd the game so I could watch the titans play. Watched the first half after the football game ended, and promptly erased it. Back to football. Not worth my time
why post then
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

DemiHOG

Normal for us to fail in league, league is much better this year than last.

respirback

Road loss - understandable
Auburn ass whipping - not ok

jdlew

Dominicanhog

At least nobody is bitcing about giving up too many offensive rebounds or getting beaten on the boards.. we won both those.. yea....

razorpimp

The problem isn't how this team is playing now, it's the ceiling that Arkansas will always have under Mike Anderson!  His undisciplined street ball is just not working and honestly never has consistently!  He just can't recruit good enough. 

This year #6 seed maybe....next year oh my god we will suck if Gafford leaves, probably two years of suckage, then back to an 8 seed

Roy Bacon

Quote from: darkstar on January 06, 2018, 06:52:44 pm
Winners at home, play like crap away.    Why would you expect any different?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Just say no to the forward facing Hog !