Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 star in Dardanelle?

Started by Capt. Hamm, December 22, 2013, 06:25:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bphi11ips

Quote from: Fort Dweller on December 22, 2013, 07:30:06 pm
Is he a Hog fan?

His number may be a good indication that he is. 

Looks like a LB to me. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

popcornhog

Quote from: tophawgwatcher on December 23, 2013, 02:55:19 am
Jeez ppl...stop talking some of these kids down

I don't think people are talking him down -- it's just that he was called a 5 * early in the thread, but nobody has actually posted a link to a service that lists him as a 5 *.

Not a knock on him though.
WPS

PORKER1

Your right, no one is talking him down. I wish the boy well. I just want to see him go up against some REAL competition and then he can be judged. Some guys that are the same size or bigger.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: popcornhog on December 28, 2013, 01:51:57 pm
I don't think people are talking him down -- it's just that he was called a 5 * early in the thread, but nobody has actually posted a link to a service that lists him as a 5 *.

Not a knock on him though.

RD clarified the 5* ranking.  It was given by an evaluator who uses an 8* system.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself?