Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amber Alert for missing NW Arkansas 6 yr old boy....

Started by hoglady, February 03, 2018, 06:17:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

Mods I posted MMQB also.
Delete if you need to but I posted in both due to the BB game recently finishing.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/feb/03/amber-alert-issued-missing-boy-6-northwest-arkansa/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-missing-boy&utm_content=breaking-missing-boy+CID_9748a1caf7bc333112d88c30e84c0028&utm_source=Email%20Marketing%20Platform&utm_term=Read%20More

Linked to Arkansas Democrat article with photo of the boy.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

3of5-2

Apparently his noncustodial mother is the number 1 "person of interest"

3of5-2

Just reported that the young boy has been found, so that's great news.

MNHogFan

Not to make light of the missing boy, glad he was found safe, but maybe the next Amber alert should go out for CMA's coaching skills...

jgphillips3

Quote from: MNHogFan on February 03, 2018, 11:35:50 pm
Not to make light of the missing boy, glad he was found safe, but maybe the next Amber alert should go out for CMA's coaching skills...

I'm glad you waited until after he was found.  I was absolutely sure when I saw this thread that somebody was going to go there.