Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Darryl Macon

Started by razorback1829, January 29, 2018, 02:14:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback1829

On his 3rd SEC POTW! First in program history! That's bigtime!

PonderinHog

We must be awesome, then.  He can't even break into the starting lineup for us!   ;)

Dropkick

He has been clutch................

3of5-2

The league is average, maybe just slightly above average.

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

cityhog

And yet somehow, the writers won't find it in there heart to make him 1st team all-sec at the end of the season.

Cargill A. BullHog

He's the fastest player on the fastest 40 minutes.  He reminds me of a skinny Arlyn Bowers.  Just so much fun when he's hot.  Congrats
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

zebradynasty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 02:21:35 pm

SEC currently tied for 2nd best conference in power rankings.

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-basketball/rpi-ranking/rpi-rating-by-conf

hawgmasta

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 29, 2018, 04:57:17 pm

Yep, and I heard on the radio today that the SEC has the #1 combined SOS. We are no longer a pushover league; lots of talent and great coaching.

Dirty

What in hell does this have to do with Macon getting POTW?

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

phadedhawg

Quote from: cityhog on January 29, 2018, 04:51:51 pm
And yet somehow, the writers won't find it in there heart to make him 1st team all-sec at the end of the season.

Kentucky pays good money for the spots on that team, it wouldn't be fair to give them out to every player that has a good season. 

razorback1829

Blah blah blah. It's tiring seeing you trying to push the same agenda in every thread. This has no relevance here in this thread.

3of5-2

Quote from: zebradynasty on January 29, 2018, 04:57:17 pm

You will see how average the league is when the NCAAt gets here.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 05:17:44 pm
Blah blah blah. It's tiring seeing you trying to push the same agenda in every thread. This has no relevance here in this thread.
Please tell everyone what agenda that is.

BannerMountainMan

you're average, maybe slightly below average
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 05:12:40 pm
What in hell does this have to do with Macon getting POTW?
When you only have one or two guys on a team that does 70% of your scoring, and in a league with no dominant team, the odds of having one of those players getting the POTW is a lot of higher.

3of5-2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 29, 2018, 05:50:35 pm
you're average, maybe slightly below average
I know you are, but what am I? Geez, BrokebackMountainMan, gotta get better.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 05:54:39 pm
I know you are, but what am I? Geez, BrokebackMountainMan, gotta get better.
everybody just wants to know why all you do is say negative and dumb stuff against your state? Do you not like Macon? Do you not like Arkansas?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3of5-2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 29, 2018, 05:59:21 pm
everybody just wants to know why all you do is say negative and dumb stuff against your state? Do you not like Macon? Do you not like Arkansas?
What negative and dumb stuff would that be. Before you answer, if by negative you mean I don't like the HOGS being average for the last 14 years, then you got me. A lot of folks on here are OK with making the NCAAt every now and then, but for 2.5 mil, I expect it every year. I certainly do for any CEO or COO that I have a vested interest in.

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 06:09:50 pm
What negative and dumb stuff would that be. Before you answer, if by negative you mean I don't like the HOGS being average for the last 14 years, then you got me. A lot of folks on here are OK with making the NCAAt every now and then, but for 2.5 mil, I expect it every year. I certainly do for any CEO or COO that I have a vested interest in.

BS!  You comment has nothing to do with Macon getting POTW!  Keep on with your BS agenda!

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 06:16:24 pm
BS!  You comment has nothing to do with Macon getting POTW!  Keep on with your BS agenda!
Again, another agenda charge. Let's hear it.

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 06:17:46 pm
Again, another agenda charge. Let's hear it.

Read what you wrote! 

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 05:49:39 pm
Please tell everyone what agenda that is.

You don't like the style we, probably never wanted CMA back here in the first place still cling to every bit of negativity you can find. No real basketball intelligence, just part of the echo chamber that will always be here. Shouldn't of even addressed your idiotic post honestly. You've probably never played ball past grade school. Not hard to see the agenda. I can probably go look at your posts during the last couple of years and see you're nothing but a ball of negativity.

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 06:22:14 pm
Read what you wrote!
Oh, for a minute there, I thought you might actually have laid out in detail for everyone my "agenda".

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 06:23:14 pm
You don't like the style we, probably never wanted CMA back here in the first place still cling to every bit of negativity you can find. No real basketball intelligence, just part of the echo chamber that will always be here. Shouldn't of even addressed your idiotic post honestly. You've probably never played ball past grade school. Not hard to see the agenda. I can probably go look at your posts during the last couple of years and see you're nothing but a ball of negativity.
It's the style I have played for the last 32 years, much longer than your broke down a$$. Please do go and look at my post, and you will not find any negative post. Just because the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't mean it's negative. You're right, you shouldn't have even addressed my post.

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 06:30:29 pm
It's the style I have played for the last 32 years, much longer than your broke down a$$. Please do go and look at my post, and you will not find any negative post. Just because the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't mean it's negative. You're right, you shouldn't have even addressed my post.

Video gamer!

zebradynasty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 06:25:24 pm
Oh, for a minute there, I thought you might actually have laid out in detail for everyone my "agenda".

Well...you did marginalize Macon's award based on criteria that has not happened yet. I'm paraphrasing you but he got the award because the league is weak, even though the SEC is ranked #2,... well wait to the NCAAT....No one has a comeback for that because that has nothing to do with him being POTW in January. 

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 06:30:29 pm

I have more basketball knowledge and have been around the game at a higher level than you will ever dream about. You're posts are ignorant, and you come off that way as well. You're an a$$ clown, whose nothing but a bitter arm chair coach. Go to another board dude. This is the FAN board.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

VBMark

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 06:57:27 pm
I have more basketball knowledge and have been around the game at a higher level than you will ever dream about. You're posts are ignorant, and you come off that way as well. You're an a$$ clown, whose nothing but a bitter arm chair coach. Go to another board dude. This is the FAN board.

Sounds like your name must be Nick Mason or Marcus Monk. Gotta be Monk, he is about 32.

Maybe Monk just missed that the SEC beat the Big 12 six to four last week. They must be average too. ACC? Big 10?
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

3of5-2

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 06:57:27 pm
You are entitled to your opinion, but you know what the rest of the line is. I will do whatever I feel like and I could care less about whatever level you think you've reached.

3of5-2

Quote from: VBMark on January 29, 2018, 07:12:41 pm
Sounds like your name must be Nick Mason or Marcus Monk. Gotta be Monk, he is about 32.

Maybe Monk just missed that the SEC beat the Big 12 six to four last week. They must be average too. ACC? Big 10?
The SEC was 1 point from being 5-5, don't think that it was anything special. Just wait for the tourney and we will see how great the mighty SEC is this year.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:21:21 pm
The SEC was 1 point from being 5-5, don't think that it was anything special. Just wait for the tourney and we will see how great the mighty SEC is this year.
give me some actual stats that the SEC is not anything special?

3of5-2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 29, 2018, 07:26:00 pm
give me some actual stats that the SEC is not anything special?
Zero teams in the top 10, one team in the top 15, 4 in the top 25. Not special.

3of5-2

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:29:34 pm
Zero teams in the top 10, one team in the top 15, 4 in the top 25. Not special.
Oh, and only one other team, Alabama, receiving minimal votes.

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:21:21 pm

Debating a 1 point win as a could be loss!  You are special.

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 07:40:09 pm
I bet you'll take that 1 point though won't you?

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:42:25 pm

Win by 1 or a 💯 is still win.

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 07:40:09 pm
I bet you are one of those, "we were 3 minutes away from the sweet 16 last year" guys, aren't you?

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:46:33 pm
I bet you are one of those, "we were 3 minutes away from the sweet 16 last year" guys, aren't you?

No, I am we played well but not well enough last year.  8-9 match-up is always tough!

Dirty

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:42:25 pm

So you are not happy unless the hogs win by 5, 10, 15? This is why you don't know darn about B.B.!

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 07:48:38 pm
No, I am we played well but not well enough last year.  8-9 match-up is always tough!
You are right, I forgot about the match up draw. Can you refresh my memory on how we were able to get that draw?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:46:33 pm
thats the same exact analogy you are using with the 1 point thing 😂😂😂

3of5-2

Quote from: Dirty on January 29, 2018, 07:50:20 pm
So you are not happy unless the hogs win by 5, 10, 15? This is why you don't know darn about B.B.!
I think there is no reason for a senior ladened team with a coach in his 7th year to be struggling the way this team does.

3of5-2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 29, 2018, 07:51:20 pm
thats the same exact analogy you are using with the 1 point thing 😂😂😂
Exactly my point. Thanks for the confirmation.

razorback1829

Quote from: VBMark on January 29, 2018, 07:12:41 pm

Haha no not at all those guys.

razorback1829

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 29, 2018, 07:18:17 pm
You are entitled to your opinion, but you know what the rest of the line is. I will do whatever I feel like and I could care less about whatever level you think you've reached.

You brought It up not me. You just make very ignorant comments.

3of5-2

Quote from: razorback1829 on January 29, 2018, 07:55:55 pm
You brought It up not me. You just make very ignorant comments.
So do you, but stay happy being average.