Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogbody

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

chiefsfan

another homer.   What is that there 5th player with 20 homers or something
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

SC Hogfan

My radio feed is about two minutes behind you guys.  Be patient if I post late!
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hogbody

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Clint Alan

trippigs

Tejano Jawg

That BUNTING Cal St-Fullerton team seems a million years ago.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

3kgthog

Our batters baffle me. Great for one game and then Godawful the next 2-3 in a row. And boy that ball was murdered. It's a shame to have to end it this badly.

prisonhog

"It's not the size of the Hog in the fight, but the size
of the fight in the Hog."

Clint Alan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

prisonhog

rzrbackrob

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

That's just sickening......don't start playing like you never belonged here....crap
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

bfosh

Clint Alan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

bfosh

thank you...should have made the change after the error...but i would have brought in smiley or dallas

trippigs

Hope our pitching change is positive. LSU is back to 1990's gorilla ball.

Clint Alan

3kgthog

Well, at least we'll finish in a tie for 3rd place. I'm happy with that but still very unsatisfied. We've got a lot to work on in recruiting and hitting.

prisonhog

Next year.

Wilkins 1B
Bigham 2B
Cox      3B
McCann C
Kuhn  LF
Eibner CF

Carver SS ?
McKinney or House in RF

What do ya think?

Clint Alan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

9-0 in the top of the 7th with runners on 2nd and 3rd and 1 out

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: bfosh on June 19, 2009, 05:35:03 pm
thank you...should have made the change after the error...but i would have brought in smiley or dallas
you cannot, under ANY circumstances unless we are ahead, which is not happening, bring Keuchel in....he has a future to think about
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Clint Alan

rzrbackrob

Clint Alan

3kgthog

Agreed. Keuchel needs to be nowhere near this game. We aren't going to score the 15-20 runs needed to win. Get the young guys some time.

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

trippigs

We are clearing the benches, so to speak, with our pitchers. OK with me as they get some CWS experience.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: prisonhog on June 19, 2009, 05:36:40 pm
Next year.

Wilkins 1B
Bigham 2B
Cox      3B
McCann C
Kuhn  LF
Eibner CF

Carver SS ?
McKinney or House in RF

What do ya think?
I think I want to go to Books a Million and read the Phil Steele magazine and what he says about Ryan Mallett
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

PoconoHog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 19, 2009, 05:39:46 pm
PBP is very difficult to do under these circumstances
Yes it is....and it will get worse once the "bitching" begins in full force....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

prisonhog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 19, 2009, 05:41:07 pm
I think I want to go to Books a Million and read the Phil Steele magazine and what he says about Ryan Mallett

Works for me.

Clint Alan

3kgthog

rzrbackrob

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 19, 2009, 05:39:46 pm
PBP is very difficult to do under these circumstances

Hang in there. The Hogs may have an inning that is fun to watch.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Clint Alan