Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Texas

Started by 1836hog, March 23, 2006, 11:06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1836hog

hogman64

I was just about to post the same thing....

corndo

I think they have sold their soul to the devil.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: corndo on March 23, 2006, 11:07:13 pm

..no, they didn't

Texas is where sinners go when they die.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 23, 2006, 11:08:01 pm
Quote from: corndo on March 23, 2006, 11:07:13 pm

..no, they didn't

Texas is where sinners go when they die.

Texas is where cows go to take a big sh*t.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Porquemada

March 23, 2006, 11:09:07 pm #5 Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 11:12:48 pm by Porquemada
Who outside of texass doesn't hate them?

bhuie

The only team I might hate more than Duke is Texas.  If LSU knocks them off too, I just may have to moderate my dislike for the Tigers...

Nah, I can't do that (but I will be happy)!

CiriusPorker

Texas is where cancer comes from..we must destroy it before more lives are taken..

Hogs4Ever

You're preaching to the choir!

TUCK FEXAS!

Broken Trigger

Texas should have lost that game.  If West Virginia would have gotten a few stinking rebounds they would have won.  I'm so pissed.   >:(

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I just posted this on another board and felt like saying it again:

I hate their drugged up cow mascot. I hate their ugly-ass burnt orange that looks like the inside of a 2 month-old's diaper. I hate their stupid cowboy band uniforms. I hate their dumb two-fingered salute. And most of all, I hate their arrogant "my cock is bigger than yours" attitude.

Whew, I feel so much better now.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 23, 2006, 11:18:49 pm
I just posted this on another board and felt like saying it again:

I hate their drugged up cow mascot. I hate their ugly-ass burnt orange that looks like the inside of a 2 month-old's diaper. I hate their stupid cowboy band uniforms. I hate their dumb two-fingered salute. And most of all, I hate their arrogant "my *** is bigger than yours" attitude.

Whew, I feel so much better now.

I wish i could say that i liked them as much as you do, but i don't.   ;)

arkbengal

Well, hopefully we'll have a lot of Tiger fans aboard Saturday !

Albert Einswine

Quote from: arkbengal on March 23, 2006, 11:52:29 pm
Well, hopefully we'll have a lot of Tiger fans aboard Saturday !

Oh Yeah, LSU all the way, I have LSU in the Final Four in my bracket!

On a side note, Texas is the root of almost all EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're in league with, dare I say, Satan!!!!!!!!!!
Down with  with EVIL Texas, down I say!!!!!!!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Woogie

Thought this was appropriate....

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Stop sniveling about the Texicans. They are champions. Aside from track (which nobody pays much attention to anyway), at best Arkansas is mid major mediocre despite having one of the largest athletic budgets in the nation.

One of the main reasons the 'Whorns have so much success right now is because they weren't stupid enough to deify Darrel Royal when he retired from coaching so many years ago and make him Imperial Grand Poobah of the UT Athletic Department for life...like we did with Big Senile Frank Broyles.

Get over it and lets all work together and find some way to get Numb Nutts, Heath, Broyles and Lindsey & Assholciates removed from the State and University of Arkansas as soon as possible.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

hogtheball

I was watching the games tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings in Fayetteville.  I swear half of the guys in there were chearing for Texas.  It's inspired me to build a home theater.  A guy shouldn't have to hear people cheering for Longhorns in a Fayetteville sports bar!
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: hogtheball on March 24, 2006, 12:14:19 am
I was watching the games tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings in Fayetteville.  I swear half of the guys in there were chearing for Texas.  It's inspired me to build a home theater.  A guy shouldn't have to hear people cheering for Longhorns in a Fayetteville sports bar!

What is the world coming to?  I fear for the future of my offspring.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on March 24, 2006, 12:11:25 am
Stop sniveling about the Texicans. They are champions.
Get over it and lets all work together and find some way to get Numb Nutts, Heath, Broyles and Lindsey & Assholciates removed from the State and University of Arkansas as soon as possible.
:razorback: Look here Buckwheat, I don't hear anyone "sniveling"!  Hating UT is a Razorback birthright!  It's called sports rivalry and it has not one d*mned thing to do with Nutt, Heath, Broyles, Lindsey or Darrell freakin' Royal.  Hating the Longhorns is the right thing to do.  If you call yourself a Razorback fan, it's a moral obligation!!!  Get on board with HOG tradition or get out of the way!!!!! :razorback:
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hogtheball

Stop sniveling about the Texicans. They are champions. Aside from track (which nobody pays much attention to anyway), at best Arkansas is mid major mediocre despite having one of the largest athletic budgets in the nation.

One of the main reasons the 'Whorns have so much success right now is because they weren't stupid enough to deify Darrel Royal when he retired from coaching so many years ago and make him Imperial Grand Poobah of the UT Athletic Department for life...like we did with Big Senile Frank Broyles.

Texicans? I think the preferred nomenclature is homoTEXuals.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: alberteinswine on March 24, 2006, 12:23:22 am
:razorback: Look here Buckwheat, I don't hear anyone "sniveling"!  Hating UT is a Razorback birthright!  It's called sports rivalry and it has not one d*mned thing to do with Nutt, Heath, Broyles, Lindsey or Darrell freakin' Royal.  Hating the Longhorns is the right thing to do.  If you call yourself a Razorback fan, it's a moral obligation!!!  Get on board with HOG tradition or get out of the way!!!!! :razorback:

Amen!  I plan to start a church based on this very philosophy.  Who wants to join?  We can start each service by executing a stinking cow.

Hog1751

Why I hate Texas. Oh lets see, they cheat and they get away with it. Their football players can't spell CAT much less pass a college entrance exam. Thier basketball team sucks, well maybe they don't suck but oh well phuck it yeah they suck. Texas is a cancer. Texans will tell you that everything is bigger in Texas. That includes, egos, women, mistakes, crooked politicians, the sky, cheating, lies, scandles, tornados, mosquitos, must definetly bullsh&t, anything associated with hell, anything associated with stank, evil, greed, etc etc. Nothing good comes from Texas, Also bigger in Texas are barfights, ex husbands shooting thier ex wives cuz I caught her sleepin with her brother, Billy Bob Jessup Mathhews the third. Trailors are bigger in Texas as are Hurricanes, flies, overratted cities. Texas is too friggin big.

Its overratted, it stinks, Texans think if you arent a Texan, well then you just aint right boy. Thats what 50% of them say, the other 49% just turn thier nose up to you like your a pile of dog shiat. The other 1% are lucky enough to have been transplanted into Texas or werent raised to think that Texas is superior to every other place on Earth. Bevo, your phuckin mascot is a cow, the all powerful and completely terrifying cattle, ooh everybody run for cover, here comes the cows.

I could write a book about why I hate Texas and most likely one day will but I think everyone gets the point. I hate Texas and they can go to hell. Geaux Tigers stomp a friggin mudhole in the arse of every tobaccy chewin, wife beatin dumb ass redenck sob Texan fan out thier. Stomp om them, twist it around and make them your [CENSORED]. Texas is evil they are never up to anything good. Take them and make them yours. Make them pay for every transgression they force upon us year after year. Make them pay for being ranked in the Top 5 every year in football, when its obvious to most that they will lose 2-3 games every time. Make them pay for everytime I have to hear there dumbarse fight song. JUST MAKE THEM PAY. Did I mention Geaux Tigers and that I hate the UT Steers and  Queers.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 12:28:50 am

Amen!  I plan to start a church based on this very philosophy.  Who wants to join?  We can start each service by executing a stinking cow.

:razorback:  I'm already the Archbishop!!!!!!!  :razorback: ;)

Calling All Hogs

March 24, 2006, 12:35:55 am #23 Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 12:39:18 am by CallMeHog
In my home we celebrate the anniversary of the Alamo and give thanks to all the brave
Mexican soldiers who made it possible! When I talk about the need to protect our borders
against foreign undesirables I'm talking about the Arkansas-Texas border! LOL

hogtheball

Texas isn't as bad as it used to be - they put up a barb-wire fence to slow the wind down.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Believe me, I've been there, done that. The thing is Texas isn't even a conference game anymore...let it go...and focus all that hatred against Numb Nutts, Senile Frank and Lindsey & Assholciates where it will do us all some good.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: alberteinswine on March 24, 2006, 12:33:50 am

By the power vested in me, I hereby proclaim Hog1751 as the reigning Pope of the Holy Church of Saint Pig.

Albert Einswine

Do you know why the wind blows so hard in New Mexico and Oklahoma?  Because Texas sucks!!!!!!!! ;D

hogtheball

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 24, 2006, 12:35:55 am
In my home we celebrate the anniversary of the Alamo and give thanks to all the brave
Mexican soldiers who made it possible! When I talk about the need to protect our borders
against foreign undesirables I'm talking about the Arkansas-Texas border! LOL

Gracias, Seniore! Now I can sleep well.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on March 24, 2006, 12:37:16 am

Believe me, I've been there, done that. The thing is Texas isn't even a conference game anymore...let it go...and focus all that hatred against Numb Nutts, Senile Frank and Lindsey & Assholciates where it will do us all some good.

Eventually, all those people will pass on.  Our hatred for Texass will live on.  It's tradition, embrace it.  What would college football be without tradition?

Hog1751

I'll take the job, does it come when any interstate ballistic missiles for which I can shoot in the general range of Dumbass, Hooston, Fort Worthless, Asstin and any other holdout of the soon to be extinct, creature known as a Longhorn fan.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 12:42:59 am
I'll take the job, does it come when any interstate ballistic missiles for which I can shoot in the general range of Dumbass, Hooston, Fort Worthless, Asstin and any other holdout of the soon to be extinct, creature known as a Longhorn fan.

I'll talk to Frank and see what I can do.

mj4president

+1 for you. Everything sucks about that place. (ex. bush, they are lucky)
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

We should take out El Asso, Buttock, and San Asstonio too.

Hog1751

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 12:42:58 am

Eventually, all those people will pass on.  Our hatred for Texass will live on.  It's tradition, embrace it.  What would college football be without tradition?

It's not just a football rivalry to me. I hate Texas and every friggin thing about it. Nobody ever told me it was what I was supposed to do. I formed the conclusions based on the facts that were presented to me. Being a Hog fan has definetly fan the flames, but the fire started long before I allgined myself with any sports team. I was born to hate Texas. I will make it my life's work to bring Texas to it's knees. God willing everyone in Texas will know and fear my name before I leave this Earth. Transgressions must be accounted for and the Texans must pay.

Hog1751

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 12:47:37 am
We should take out El Asso, Buttock, and San Asstonio too.

I love Buttock, I was trying to come up with something and couldn't git r done.

hogtheball

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 12:48:37 am
Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 12:42:58 am

It's not just a football rivalry to me. I hate Texas and every friggin thing about it. Nobody ever told me it was what I was supposed to do. I formed the conclusions based on the facts that were presented to me. Being a Hog fan has definetly fan the flames, but the fire started long before I allgined myself with any sports team. I was born to hate Texas. I will make it my life's work to bring Texas to it's knees. God willing everyone in Texas will know and fear my name before I leave this Earth. Transgressions must be accounted for and the Texans must pay.

Haven't you heard about Brokeback Mountain? Texas is already on its knees.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Hog1751

I dont even think Oklahoma would allow Texas to give it a rimjob.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 24, 2006, 12:49:58 am

Hey man.  Can I make a home-visit for that service?  And only if that person in your avatar is there.  ;D

Settle down there, Fresh Legs, that's the Archbishop's wife and the Archbishop does not look favorably upon those who covet his wife!!!  The Archbishop does, however,  understand your weakness and pardons your transgression. (This time) ;D

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: alberteinswine on March 24, 2006, 01:01:01 am
Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 24, 2006, 12:49:58 am

Hey man.  Can I make a home-visit for that service?  And only if that person in your avatar is there.  ;D

Settle down there, Fresh Legs, that's the Archbishop's wife and the Archbishop does not look favorably upon those who covet his wife!!!  The Archbishop does, however,  understand your weakness and pardons your transgression. (This time) ;D

If he wants to go to Hog Heaven, he'll have to say 100 Hail MJ's.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

This is fun.  We should have an "I HATE TEXAS" thread every day.  Or maybe we could just keep one stickyed.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 01:35:12 am
This is fun.  We should have an "I HATE TEXAS" thread every day.  Or maybe we could just keep one stickyed.

That's a very good idea! This thread (or one expressing this sentiment) should be stickeyed in perpetuity!!  :razorback: By Decree of the Archbishop!! :razorback:

Hog1751

It should be a requirement that every Hog fan post at least one negative thing about the Whorns every day.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 01:42:01 am
It should be a requirement that every Hog fan post at least one negative thing about the Whorns every day.

Yeah, it's not like we would ever run out.

Albert Einswine

:razorback: By Decree of the Archbishop!!  :razorback:

The best part of a Longhorn is the shiite stain running out of it's arse down its haunch!

Hog1751

I bow to thee ole Arch Bishop...

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: alberteinswine on March 24, 2006, 01:44:57 am

:razorback: By Decree of the Archbishop!!  :razorback:

The best part of a Longhorn is the shiite stain running out of it's arse down its haunch!

Yeah, I hear the whorn student section eats Bevo's dingleberries before every game.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 01:47:33 am
I bow to thee ole Arch Bishop...

Go thy way in peace my son, thou brethren of the Hog.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Well brethren, I must retire and gather my strength.  We shall continue this tomorrow.  It would be nice if we could sticky this but more likely, it will be shipped off to the vent.