Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Selection Sunday "Game" Thread....

Started by HawgWild, March 12, 2006, 10:12:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

Quote from: mid-georgia-hogfan on March 12, 2006, 05:23:22 pm
Can you believe Packer just predicted Bucknell will beat us?

Seth Davis said Bucknell would beat us, not Packer

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

hoggin das

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on March 12, 2006, 05:22:05 pm
bucknell beating ARK is that what he said??

Good. We need the motivation and we'd best not take them lightly.

Tejano Jawg

There's one thing we'd always say about Packer..."FUDGE."
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogfan13

realtorhog

Bring on the Zags...I want the Moustached Mullateer!!

hogfan@heart

maybe we can get some info from Mike Anderson on how to beat memphis when we get to the second round!! Yes, I said 'when' not 'if'

BigHog396

It's ridiculous that Indiana got a 6 and we got an 8.  It should have been the other way around.  Marquette over us at 7 is also a joke.

An old hog fanatic

Quote from: GaRZRBCK on March 12, 2006, 05:24:22 pm
Quote from: mid-georgia-hogfan on March 12, 2006, 05:23:22 pm
Can you believe Packer just predicted Bucknell will beat us?

Seth Davis said Bucknell would beat us, not Packer

WPS

Chris
Thanks for the correction.  Now I have somebody new to despise!
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

Hawgdawgrain

The best thing that happened to us is when Seth Davis said Bucknell will beat us.

Our boys I'm sure were watching and just put that on their shoulder allong with the other chips...no let down there...we're hungry and we're going to the sweet 16!!!

WPS!!!!

whatsshakinbacon

This is a good spot for us IMHO.  And, yes, I know Bucknell's history, but Kansas wasn't exactly a world-beater last year. 

Prepare to convoy!

Bacon out...

RedSatinHog

Yes, get ready.  Most every "expert" in the country will be picking Bucknell in that game.  I will guarantee you that Billy Packer will be amongst them.

The Bucknell Bandwagon has begun boarding...
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

GrizzledHogFan

The Bison are 26-4 (14-0), and are the Patriot League champs.  They upset then #17 Syracuse 74-69 in their second game of the season.  They lost to then #4 Villanova 60-79 and then #1 Duke 50-84.  Those are the only really big name teams they've played.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: BigHog396 on March 12, 2006, 05:26:00 pm
It's ridiculous that Indiana got a 6 and we got an 8.  It should have been the other way around.  Marquette over us at 7 is also a joke.

kind of stupid but LSU only got a 4, no respect for the SEC
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

PHill94

Why are yall mad at there predicition. They just like to hope for upsets, that's all there is. WPS!!!!!!!

realtorhog

I think our bracket looks better than the Duke bracket.

CiriusPorker

Arkansas will make it to the sweet 16 this year...mark it down.

WilsonHog

If we don't play well, Bucknell will beat us.

I'm pretty sure last year that Kansas fans were saying, "Bucknell? What's a Bucknell?"

NEVER take any team for granted in the NCAA Tournament. They don't call it "March Madness" for nothing. 

cmakrzrbak

It is rediculus, but we got the best 8 with the closest arena to our campus.  Plus, I detest Calimari and his jerkoff attitude.  I love this draw.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

hogfan@heart

HOGLIGULA

Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

PHill94

Zen_Hog

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

hogman64

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

bosshawg38

HOGLIGULA

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Zen_Hog

hogfan13

karma26

hogfan@heart

Is the selection committee somking crack? Tenn a 2???

rjmass

I suspect an outbreak of SWINE flu this Friday at work places all over the State of Arkansas and anyone who might follow the Razorbacks across this country   ;) :razorback:
Grandpa told me the only two things I  could control in life were my tongue and my word.   To always honor what you say and say what you honor.
He was a wise man.

missippihog

whatsshakinbacon

SAUhogfan

WindyCityHog

IHI will be happy....

Barnhill South.

I like it.

Zen_Hog

Hawgvillain

anyone know how to find out what time our game is on friday? i have a test and i want to know if i'm going to miss it...

Hogs4Ever

Not the seed I ht yoped for, but you gotta play the top seeds sooner or later.  Go Hogs!  Whip that Bucknell arse!

missippihog

We squeak by Bucknell and pound the Memphis kitties.

BigHog396

Marquette and Indiana were both 5-5 in their last 10.  We have better records than either of them.  How the heck does the SEC get shafted like this on nearly a yearly basis.

hogfan13

Quote from: hogfan@heart on March 12, 2006, 05:29:25 pm
Is the selection committee somking crack? Tenn a 2???
If they were we would be a 3seed

Chief Mac

Hope we get by Bucknell and then destroy Memphis.  Would love to Stan to give Calipari a nice how ya doin'

WPS

Chris

weevilhogg

Tennessee a 2?  No way.

Wichita St a 7?  No way.

Air Force in the NCAAT?  No way.
Oh my!

karma26

WindyCityHog

How the frick did Tennessee get a #2 seed?

Boss Hogg

Bucknell won't know what hit them!!!!!

Neither will Memphis!

Zen_Hog

Oh crap. we play on friday? i got a track meet that day...shiite