Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dickie V. having multiple bluegasms

Started by Albert Einswine, March 04, 2006, 08:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

calling the Duke-UNC game on ESPN!  It's pretty disgusting and the FCC should probably look into it.  ;D      :puke:
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Josef

Good Lord.....they are acting like this is the national championship....this fag for duke just traveled like crazy and they did not call it and Dicky V is freaking jizzin everywhere.....pathetic.

HairyHog

Good Night. It's absolutely sickening to ruin a good game like that.  Both of them feel the need to talk non-stop.  :puke:

PigMan

Totally agree. We muted the television so we wouldn't have to listen to him.

Josef

Man, I wish we had that Hansborough guy....he is dang good; especially for a freshman.

Porkahontas

I'd be willing to wager Vitale has had wood the entire game.

The man was freaking crowd surfing atop the Cameron Crazies before the game. All I could hope for was for his glass eye to pop out and get stepped on.

Hog1751

Quote from: Porkahontas on March 04, 2006, 09:56:35 pm

The man was freaking crowd surfing atop the Cameron Crazies before the game. All I could hope for was for his glass eye to pop out and get stepped on.

Does he really have a glass eye?

Porkahontas

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 04, 2006, 10:18:55 pm

Yup.

darn you not. Couldn't tell you which one, but one of them is most definitely glass.

Albert Einswine

Thanks for the great contributions to this thread.  +1 to all!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Hog1751

Quote from: Porkahontas on March 04, 2006, 10:31:31 pm

Yup.

Shiite you not. Couldn't tell you which one, but one of them is most definitely glass.

I dont guess Ive ever payed attention to him that long, thats funny.

bigdaddyhawg

Did anyone catch vitale after the game?  He looked like someone just ran over his dog!!!  He spent more time talking about reddick and duke than he did carolina.  He tried to put up a front like he was ok, but you could tell he was about to freaking cry!!!

Reddick is overrated just like the Alaskan Assasin and all the other punks that come out of duke. 

By the way, can anyone believe that ESPN showed the game on FOUR networks tonight?!!  Are they totally eat up with duke or what?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Hog1751

Duke is overratted, if we cant win the SEC tourney, I hope we draw an 8 seed and play Duke in the second round. Reddick's all hype.

whatsshakinbacon

I'm thinking Duke just lost the #1 seed.  They suddenly look...er...vinceable.

Bacon out...

mtownhog

I still can't get over the fact that Dicky V has a glass eye.  I had no idea.

Hog1751

Quote from: mtownhog on March 05, 2006, 12:23:57 am

Thats what Im saying...

Lando Calrissian

This thread reaks of jealousy.

I'm just sayin...
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Broken Trigger

March 05, 2006, 12:56:07 am #16 Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 01:09:07 am by RazorbackRick
Quote from: alberteinswine on March 04, 2006, 08:34:13 pm
calling the Duke-UNC game on ESPN!  It's pretty disgusting and the FCC should probably look into it.  ;D      :puke:

I hope this will help clear things up a little...........

[attachment deleted by admin]

afhogfan1980

let us not forget how bad duke got beat by georgetown and if im correct isnt that a 2 game losing streak for duke may the lord let that continue
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

bolo1010

i wonder if vitale talks like that at home to his wife and kids....."WHATS FOR DINNER BABBEE....THESE MASH PATATOES ARE OVERCOOKED BABBEE...WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU BABBEE....OOOHHH...REJECT CITY BABBEEE!!!

Josef

lol.....ESPN made a bigger deal out of this game than they do for the national championship. Im glad NC won and shut dicky v up and i wish we had that white dude for nc

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 05, 2006, 12:46:37 am

I'm just sayin...

Hate does not always = jealousy.

Sometimes hate is just that...hate.

"I'm just saying"
Retired Radio Host

CiriusPorker

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 05, 2006, 02:20:23 am
Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 05, 2006, 12:46:37 am

I'm just sayin...

Hate does not always = jealousy.

Sometimes hate is just that...hate.

"I'm just saying"

...i'm just thinking.

WichitaStateRazorback

I hate Duke. I hate NC.. I hate Dickie V.....I wanna see that glass eye pop out and JJ reddick trip on it and break his neck.

Lando Calrissian

I'm sorry, the thread still reaks of jealousy.

Both of those teams have what we want, and that makes "us" mad.

ESPN is doomed to a "darned if we do" or "darned if we don't" situation.

Quite honestly, I think it's the viewer's fault more than anything.

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: bolo1010 on March 05, 2006, 01:06:19 am
i wonder if vitale talks like that at home to his wife and kids....."WHATS FOR DINNER BABBEE....THESE MASH PATATOES ARE OVERCOOKED BABBEE...WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU BABBEE....OOOHHH...REJECT CITY BABBEEE!!!

Can you imagine Dick Vitale getting laid?

BLOWING ON IT ISN'T WORKING BABIEEE!!!  I CAN'T GET IT UP ANYMORE BABIE!!!!  IT'S A WDD - A REAL WING DING DOWNER!!! THUMPING ON IT AIN'T WORKING BABIEEE!!!!  WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'LL THINK OF COACH K, BABIEE!!!

CiriusPorker

i hate ESPN, I hate Fox Sports, I hate ABC sports for being ESPN's lackeys...

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 05, 2006, 02:31:58 am

I hate Duke...but ...

I AM JEALOUS OF LANDO!

not really...I just wanted Lando to feel good and be right about something.
Retired Radio Host

CiriusPorker

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 05, 2006, 02:35:31 am
Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 05, 2006, 02:31:58 am

I hate Duke...but ...

I AM JEALOUS OF LANDO!

not really...I just wanted Lando to feel good and be right about something.

quit being too nice ;)

Richard_white

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 05, 2006, 02:32:32 am
Quote from: bolo1010 on March 05, 2006, 01:06:19 am

Can you imagine Dick Vitale getting laid?

BLOWING ON IT ISN'T WORKING BABIEEE!!!  I CAN'T GET IT UP ANYMORE BABIE!!!!  IT'S A WDD - A REAL WING DING DOWNER!!! THUMPING ON IT AIN'T WORKING BABIEEE!!!!  WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'LL THINK OF COACH K, BABIEE!!!

" I need a timeout baby"

WPS

Lando Calrissian

I'm not trying to be right.

I just don't see the point in all of us sitting around being so pissed off about something that really has nothing to do with us.

Bubba_Hog

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 05, 2006, 12:00:14 am
Quote from: Porkahontas on March 04, 2006, 10:31:31 pm

Yup.

Shiite you not. Couldn't tell you which one, but one of them is most definitely glass.

I dont guess Ive ever payed attention to him that long, thats funny.
That is freaking hilarious!  All of it. I bet when Dicky V takes a big dump and strains too hard his glass eye pops out.  Then he goes "My eyeball just popped out BABBBEEEE! It's rolling away BABBEEEE!"
Hey buddy, why don't you go grab daddy a cold one outta the fridge!

Big Papa Satan

I think Dick Vitale is the only announcer in America who knows when the audience is about to press the Mute button.

It's like he's got a sensor in his glass eye that goes off when that happens, and it causes him to scream even louder.

Bubba_Hog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 05, 2006, 03:00:47 am
I think Dick Vitale is the only announcer in America who knows when the audience is about to press the Mute button.

It's like he's got a sensor in his glass eye that goes off when that happens, and it causes him to scream even louder.

Hahahahaha, that's fricking hilarious! +1

Hey buddy, why don't you go grab daddy a cold one outta the fridge!

BossHog13

I don't know if he has a glass eye or not, but I do know he did something to one of his eyes! I remember when he was as cock-eyed as Hoggystyle 78's member photo! I kid you not!!!

BossHog13

rod thingpen-eyed = c-ck-eyed! They wouldn't let me post the word!!!

jackel1h

ESPN has always been biased towards any east coast school. They even hire there commentators that think this way. They should change their name to Eastcoast Sports Programming Network.
If your not the lead dog........The view never changes.

Lanny

Espn is located in Ct.  Back in the early 80's Espn was all over Georgetown and the Big East.  North Carolina was the bell cow for Espn before Duke.  I see nothing changes.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Queen Hog

I've heard him say more than once, "I only have one eye and I saw that!!"
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Biggus Piggus

If anyone wonders why people hate Dook, this was a great example. Grotesquely exaggerated coverage from ESPN, worst ever. They cannot get a 1-2 matchup due to their league tieups, and when they put Dook under a ridiculous magnifying glass the Bloo Debbils cannot win Senior Night, with two All-America seniors, against a team with a brand new top seven. Quality will out, even if you give Dook overwhelming publicity advantages.
[CENSORED]!

fineswine

There was a thread recently about how wonderful Reddick was, and how he was the best player in the land, etc.  I got THRASHED for suggesting that he was overrated, and as a pro prospect he was like Dunleavey.  Where are my naysayers now?  I know it is not big of me to say, "I told you so", but I'm a guy therefore I didn't go to finishing school, so...

Porkahontas

The reasons people hates Duke...

1) They are ALWAYS, and I do mean ALWAYS, on ESPN it seems. I've never seen a network and it's employees verbally hand-job a team so bluntly in my entire life. What was said by chubless V. and his co-host, or any of the analysts after the game, about the cheap shot the Duke guy did to Hansbrough with about 1 second left in the game (the one where Hansbrough had the ball and was holding it and the Duke guy basically open-handed pushed him down with a shot right to the face)? Nothing was said, practically. It's almost as if it didn't happen. If the shoe was on the other foot and the NC player leveled a Duke player, Vitale's eye would've popped clean out of his dome-like head.

2) They get practically every stinking call. I can't watch Duke games without seeing obvious no-calls when Duke guys walk, carry the ball, run opponents completely over, or hack the hell out of guys going in for lay-ups or chop them across the wrists to knock the ball away. Has there ever been a team other than Duke to get as many calls on the road as Duke gets? Hell, if Arkansas got the calls like Duke gets on the road, Heath would be at least .500 on the road in the SEC.

3) chubless V's salavation fest over anything Duke. The man was crowd surfing in the crowd before the game. It's almost as if he got turned on by having Dukies with their hands all over him.

4) The Cameron Ferries. You know damn good and well about 99% of them in that crowd has never had to work a day in their lives. No wonder they have enough time to think of little creative paint-jobs for games as they do. None of them have to work.

5) It's nice that Coach K can put out national commercials for American Express or whatever companies talking about how he teaches his kids to be champions, play with integrity, things like that, and the NCAA doesn't say a single word about it. That has to be some sort of violation. The speeches Coach K makes in those commercials practically seem like recruiting pitches.

Did I mention Dickie V has a glass eye?

Chief Mac

Eastern Seaboard Promotional Network

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Lando Calrissian

Yeah, they should be showing Arkansas 24/7!

That'll sell tv spots.

silvertip

ROFLMAO---mulitiple Bluegasms!!! Damn, I wish I had thought of that first!!!

Man, I had so much fun watching UNC (who I hate) beating DOOK (who I hate even more)

While Dookie V was wetting his pants because his sweetheart JJ couldn't throw it in the ocean if he was standing on the beach. Harharhar.

Which just tells all us poor BB peasants out here in the BB wasteland that --DOOK & THEIR GAWD K WILL ONCE MORE GET KICKED OUT OF THE NCAAT. Regardless of how many McDonalds All-Americans that Dookie V & Billy Pecker try to feed into the DOOK program.

WPS!!! & screw DOOK!!!

lyon98

Dickie did a game in Lexington when Petino was coach. They took him out to the Three Chimneys Horse farm that afternoon to see Seattle Slew. Being a TV star, they let him in the stall to become friends with Slew and with the warning that Slew liked to bite unwary people. Dickie was trying to feed Slew an apple or something and got nervous and dropped it and he had to pick it up and was unwary. That night on TV you could see the imprint of all of Slews teeth on vitale's scalp.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: silvertip on March 05, 2006, 03:29:24 pm

ROFLMAO---mulitiple Bluegasms!!! Damn, I wish I had thought of that first!!!

Man, I had so much fun watching UNC (who I hate) beating DOOK (who I hate even more)

While Dookie V was wetting his pants because his sweetheart JJ couldn't throw it in the ocean if he was standing on the beach. Harharhar.

Which just tells all us poor BB peasants out here in the BB wasteland that --DOOK & THEIR GAWD K WILL ONCE MORE GET KICKED OUT OF THE NCAAT. Regardless of how many McDonalds All-Americans that Dookie V & Billy Pecker try to feed into the DOOK program.

WPS!!! & screw DOOK!!!

Thank you, Silvertip, thank you, I'll be here all week!! ;D

hoggystyle78

DUCK FUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief Mac

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 05, 2006, 11:16:34 am

That'll sell tv spots.
It's not that they should be showing the Hogs but Duke on all ESPN channels at once...give me a freaking break!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Porkahontas

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 05, 2006, 11:16:34 am

That'll sell tv spots.

Someone points it out to you elsewhere but I want to say the same thing.

They had the stinking game on 3 channels. They had a camera on the Duke fans.

For God's sake, what part of this is not registering? At any given time, there's around 350 Division IA universities playing basketball somewhere and it seems on a Saturday night, ESPN could've offered another option other than the powder blue vs dukie blue slob-fest going on with Dick Vitale.

At one point, Vitale proclaimed it to be "the greatest sports rivalry out there."

Horse Shiite. That's a slap in the face to the Red Sox/Yankees, Alabama/Auburn, Ohio State/Michigan, Cardinals/Cubs, Cowboys/Redskins, Longhorns/Sooners, USC/UCLA, Army/Navy, and every other rivalry out there that wasn't manufactured and produced for ESPN and promoted by the blowhard with one eye.

It's a great game but for crying out loud, it's a regular season college basketball game. How great can it be? Have we seen ABC have the Super Bowl available on 3 different networks with different camera angles for those who want a different view of the action or one network dedicated to showing the drunken fans in attendance?

It's a great college basketball rivalry. Nothing more, nothing less. ESPN can stroke the hell out of it all they want but it's never going to be anything more.

hoggystyle78

I agree Porkahontas Duke and NC is always a great game but in my opinion nothing compares to Yankees vs. Red Sox.