Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listening to the game while there?

Started by EdgeHog, September 10, 2010, 05:32:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EdgeHog

Does WMS offer the FM radios so you can listen to the game? I have never tried it before so I thought about doing it.

I would just go buy a walkman at Wal-Mart or something but do those even exist anymore?

Brewhahog

Get the ear piece for the direct feed.  It works anywhere the razorback broadcast is...crystal clear...we have 3.

Hoggish1

Quote from: EdgeHog on September 10, 2010, 05:32:29 pm
Does WMS offer the FM radios so you can listen to the game? I have never tried it before so I thought about doing it.

I would just go buy a walkman at Wal-Mart or something but do those even exist anymore?

Trust me; you'd probably be best served to listen to the Monroe radio guys than ours...

Brewhahog

I agree with above...Chuck should stick to baseball...

AppleHog

Quote from: EdgeHog on September 10, 2010, 05:32:29 pm

I bet you can find some kind of radio with earpieces at wal mart. I use an old mp3 player.

I couldnt go to a game without being able to listen to the radio. It would be like watching it on Tv with the mute on.

Only problem.... Itll get so loud at Wms that you cant hear the radio.
Thanks coach.

We had a great time.