Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's is going on!!

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 16, 2018, 09:23:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Texas A&M was #5 and now is 0-5 in the SEC and is currently losing to Ole Miss at home. Can't blame the injuries now as they had them back last game and this game
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

1-5 now BARELY! Ole Miss' last second go ahead shot went almost all the way in and came out
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 16, 2018, 09:56:06 pm
1-5 now BARELY! Ole Miss' last second go ahead shot went almost all the way in and came out

Jimmy Dykes is calling them a top four team in the SEC right now... uh, idk about that! They might elevate their play as the season goes on, but I don't think they really have a history of doing that. 

ADavisTheGOAT

One of the most unlucky shots ever. That ball was as far down in the basket as it could go and it came back out.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

PORKULATOR

If you get officials that really call paint fouls, they can't win. They're too rough at their best. Their big guy Davis should be a pass rushing LB or weak side DE... He'd be incredible.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Atlhogfan1

Thought this was going to be about the UK SC game. The maturity and defense of SC has been impressive last few minutes. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rzrbackramsfan

UK has a good chance of losing to USCe at USCe, just so much parity so far.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 16, 2018, 10:18:10 pm
UK has a good chance of losing to USCe at USCe, just so much parity so far.

The conference doesn't have a great team and not truly awful teams.  Good back to back wins for SC.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Atlhogfan1

January 16, 2018, 10:23:19 pm #8 Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:35:39 pm by Atlhogfan1
74 FTAs in this game.

59 fouls according to box score.

kaki

Sure seems like something is missing with the Aggies.  Williams and Davis are an outstanding duo and can dominate, but the Ags seem very sloppy with the ball.  Guess another team misses a point guard.

Breems

Georgia also won @LSU. LSU is now 0-3 at home and 2-0 on the road. The parity is for real this year.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Breems

Breems

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 16, 2018, 10:21:03 pm
The conference doesn't have a great team and not truly awful teams.  Good back to back wins for SC.

Vanderbilt is pretty terrible.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 16, 2018, 10:23:19 pm
74 FTAs in this game.

59 fouls according to box score.
36 for UK, 38 for USC

At least they were even.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2018, 10:35:02 pm
Your opinion on said foulage?
Only saw last 3 minutes.  My guess is it was influenced by Martin's physical style and UKs youth not understanding how to play against it with how it was being officiated.   Not really surprised an SEC game would have these numbers. 

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2018, 10:36:00 pm

Probably.  Better than having 4 or 5 as it has been.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2018, 10:36:00 pm
but can beat anybody at their place, beat Alabama there already

outlawhogeywells

Doesn't A$M have a couple of players out hurt

k.c.hawg

Doesn't look like Vandy be down long with 2 top 15 players signed. Those Drew brothers must have some serious charisma. These two had offers from Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, Carolina, Kansas. Of course they could cycle through in a year or two and not make a lasting impact but I would think Vandy has never landed 2, 5* players in a decade, much less a class.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

BannerMountainMan

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: k.c.hawg on January 17, 2018, 09:31:18 am
Doesn't look like Vandy be down long with 2 top 15 players signed. Those Drew brothers must have some serious charisma. These two had offers from Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, Carolina, Kansas. Of course they could cycle through in a year or two and not make a lasting impact but I would think Vandy has never landed 2, 5* players in a decade, much less a class.

Maybe, top recruiting classes hardly ever turn a team into even a tournament worthy team the following year.  Like last year, I think out of the top ten recruiting classes, only 5 of those teams made the tournament, and of those teams that did, they are like blue bloods that will always make the tournament. 

Also, Mizzou had the number 3 class and is looking like a bubble team.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 17, 2018, 11:25:24 am
Maybe, top recruiting classes hardly ever turn a team into even a tournament worthy team the following year.  Like last year, I think out of the top ten recruiting classes, only 5 of those teams made the tournament, and of those teams that did, they are like blue bloods that will always make the tournament. 

Also, Mizzou had the number 3 class and is looking like a bubble team.

Porter Jr was a big reason the class was ranked where it was and isn't playing.