Started by twistitup, October 22, 2017, 03:05:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think now?

Love him, let's keep him
Ready for him to go now
On the fence -give him one more year and go from there
FP

twistitup

October 22, 2017, 03:05:48 pm Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:41:55 pm by twistitup
I'm ready to be competitive again- it's time for CBB to go so we can start a REAL rebuild process
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

smb

GeorgiaHOG

hogsanity

Let him go. Firing a coach, though, is the easy part, making the right hire to replace him is the tough part.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Youngsta71701

Incompetent. "5 years later" we can't even line up right on defense. "5 years later" in my spongebob voiceover voice...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

KennyForAD

Quote from: smb on October 23, 2017, 01:45:35 pm
Sometimes change is good and I hope CBB agrees.

Oh, how sweet of you.   THE MAN MAKES TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for a job he cannot do.   Gotta get rid of him now and who gives a rats ass what he thinks.  He cannot do the job...

DeltaBoy

Quote from: twistitup on October 22, 2017, 03:05:48 pm
I'm ready to be competitive again- it's time for CBB to go so we can start a REAL rebuild process

Drop kick him and Jeffery integrity long out of here.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ipigsooie

So there is this really pretty girl i wanted to go out with. She had a boyfriend but somehow i lured her away. Everyone wanted to know how i did it but somehow i did. Once i got her it turned out that she and i just didnt work well together. No regrets, we both just needed a change. 

Pig in the Pokey

Dude. Even frito pie cant fark with Ready for him to go now
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

jrulz83

Ready for him to go. I said, "Oh no" the moment they announced the hire. I hated it, figured it wouldn't work. Bielema is too undisciplined, too much of a player's coach and too much of a loudmouth for me.

I gave him a chance though because I like his philosophy of grinding teams out. He has not delivered on his promise to make opposing teams quit in the fourth quarter. The only team that quits in the second half has been his. It's time for him to peddle his snake oil elsewhere.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

OLDHOG

Yep, time for some new hope, the old hope is gone.

Con el Cerdos

Not a slot for this but it's true:  I could not think less of Bielema, as a coach, today
than I thought of him the day he was hired.

Just knew he wasn't right for the Arkansas job.  Mostly his smash mouth style of football.  Oh yeah!   You can push around the bottom two or three teams in the league some.  But the top 5 or 6 defenses in the SEC are gonna hand you your ass when you start it with them.

I promise you, Bielema knows that better than anyone now.