Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I wonder what Nutt will do when he resigns...

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 23, 2007, 11:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Will he have a presser? I would not be surprised given his ego. Usually, there is an announcement and press release and that is it. Nutt will probably do a short speech and have a Q and A. Will he have a laundry list of stuff he wants to cover, trying to get some measure of a final word in against his protaganists? I can't wait for it. I'm giddy with excitement.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

El Puerco Grande

If he does have a Q & A, you can bet your last nickel that the questions and the people asking them will be hand-picked.
How 'bout them hogs?

hogsluvmud

Hopefully he'll have a breakdown on tv and will be involuntarily committed to the state institution so he'll never hurt any athletes again. Maybe we could trade HDN and his wife for some new chimps at the LR zoo (probably not the chimps are worth more).

El Puerco Grande

I know it's not right or Christian, but when you see people that are so arrogant, and seemingly above the law, you just want to see them broke down in tears on national TV, completely humiliated.
How 'bout them hogs?

_Collin1

Quote from: rjoyner44 on October 24, 2007, 12:11:39 am
I know it's not right or Christian, but when you see people that are so arrogant, and seemingly above the law, you just want to see them broke down in tears on national TV, completely humiliated.
I live 2 miles from ORU....  I think thats a prime example.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

3kgthog

I get the feeling that at some point he is going to give a tell-all interview and reveal some things we would not want anyone to know about the way things work on the hill. Several influential people will be thrown under the bus in an attempt to make himself appear to be a victim.

THROWITDEEP

Quote from: MarkinMemphis on October 23, 2007, 11:56:50 pm
Will he have a presser? I would not be surprised given his ego. Usually, there is an announcement and press release and that is it. Nutt will probably do a short speech and have a Q and A. Will he have a laundry list of stuff he wants to cover, trying to get some measure of a final word in against his protaganists? I can't wait for it. I'm giddy with excitement.

Danny Ford went home and grilled out with his family.  True story!

Hater_From_The_North

well surely he'll text donna to get the word out...

razorbackkid

He'll probably apply for the Springdale H.S. coaching job.....here he is very popular in that area.

j/k  .....  save the smites
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

_Collin1

Quote from: Hater_From_The_North on October 24, 2007, 12:18:29 am
well surely he'll text donna to get the word out...

He wont have to text her, she will be under the desk.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

redbarn

If there is money under the table for him to resign, he will probably just issue a statement and go.  I'm sure that will be part of the agreement.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

go hogues

Quote from: redbarn on October 24, 2007, 12:40:55 am
If there is money under the table for him to resign, he will probably just issue a statement and go.  I'm sure that will be part of the agreement.
Most likely in the cover of night.  History says that's the way he likes to do it.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Nuttcutter

For those of you old enough to remember, I'm hoping for a Jim Baker style breakdown as he was led off to prison for tax evasion in the 1980's.

Chief Mac

Quote from: Nuttcutter on October 24, 2007, 01:16:17 am
For those of you old enough to remember, I'm hoping for a Jim Baker style breakdown as he was led off to prison for tax evasion in the 1980's.

This is how I see it as well.  Weeping and sobbing about how the slaps turned on him and it wasn't his fault.
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Mr. Prozac

Go to Disney World--I mean, in his mind he is the program's MVP.

The real Hogules

Nutt will not have a presser in the state of Arkansas to announce he's taking another job, or that he has been fired.

"IF" Nutt is fortunate enough to land another job, then he will have a press conference from that unlucky schools location and inform them of his undying love for their helmet.

And if he gets no offers, then Broyles or Long will step in front of the microphones and cameras and give the news that Nutt has been asked to step aside for the good of the program. They will go on to say how much the appreciate what Nutt has gotten accomplished while at Arkansas, but feel it's in the schools best interest to head in another direction.

They're both lies, but I'll be willing listen to either one and be happy that this damn nightmare is finally over!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hogphilia

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 24, 2007, 12:15:38 am
I get the feeling that at some point he is going to give a tell-all interview and reveal some things we would not want anyone to know about the way things work on the hill. Several influential people will be thrown under the bus in an attempt to make himself appear to be a victim.

If he does that, there will be some former players, coaches, faculty that will come forward and blow the whistle on Li'l Abner and his cadre of dirty tricksters.  It would be really ugly for him....If everything is revealed about what he has orchestrated with that certifiable psycho wife and Sis and Sherry and Danny....he will NEVER work anywhere ever again - even D2.

Boarcephus

If he had a PC, wonder if Diana will be seated next to him?  Man, if she is, he might consider wearing a helmet with a shield for a facemask cause there might be stuff thrown her way and if the fans throw like his qb's he might get hit.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

arkrzrbacks

October 24, 2007, 07:11:14 am #19 Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:15:37 am by arkrzrbacks
10 to 20, hopefully he won't be out for good behavior.

mword

October 24, 2007, 07:14:10 am #20 Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:17:05 am by schweine
Nutt resign? It is not going to happen. He will have to be fired. Like he said on the news not to long ago, his contract is not up until 2012. Plus, I do not think he understands the word "Resign."

Conway Cool Daddy

I envision something like the presser he gave the day Mitch announced his transfer.
Him sitting behind his desk with that deer in the headlights look, bragging about all of the good stuff he's done for lil ol Arkansas.

I really don't care how he does it, as long as it's done.......soon.

Tripod1

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 24, 2007, 12:15:38 am
Most likely his buyout will not allow this.  Also, if he ever wants to coach anywhere else again this would be a fatal mistake.

Hogs4Ever

tophawg19

the crazy thing is baylor may be willing to pay more than arkansas. word is maybe up to 2,000,000 with everything included
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Calling All Hogs

October 24, 2007, 08:31:31 am #25 Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 11:56:31 am by CallMeHog
Why hold a press conference? Just let Diane email everyone a press release she writes. She really has a way with words.

davehog

He'll bawl....then compose himself enough to take one last jab at the slaps and the haters....then start bawling again...

HognotinMemphis

This is what I said 2 or 3 years ago. I could see Nutt barricade himself in his office in the BAC and curl up in the fetal position under his desk. They'd have to break in  and drag him out with him crying like Bakker.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

LSUFan

Quote from: PigWig on October 24, 2007, 12:12:36 am
I don't care.  He can dress in drag and play with Frank's saggy balls for all I care.  I just want him to resign.
OH SNAP! LOL

LSUFan

Quote from: MarkinMemphis on October 24, 2007, 09:00:57 am

This is what I said 2 or 3 years ago. I could see Nutt barricade himself in his office in the BAC and curl up in the fetal position under his desk. They'd have to break in  and drag him out with him crying like Bakker.
While Diana is Kickin' His Ass.

jasonf

I think he will back the truck up and load it up with freebies -sweatpants and panama jack hats- and then he and his crew will tear the place down like the Clinton admin leaving the White House.

LSUFan

Somebody photo shop Nutt Sack's head on here.

sharks89

Quote from: LSUFan on October 24, 2007, 09:03:22 am
Quote from: MarkinMemphis on October 24, 2007, 09:00:57 am

While Diana is Kickin' His Ass.

... out the door and calling her Lawyer for half his net worth.

I think the narcissistic one may slash & burn on his way out. 
He is too arrogant to realize that he would piss off the wrong people.

Go Hogs!

Porkem

Quote from: LSUFan on October 24, 2007, 09:06:36 am
Somebody photo shop Nutt Sack's head on here.

While they're at it....might as well do this one too.

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

HOGPICKER

He'll do a press release describing what a difficult decission he and family made to leave such a fine program where he had been supported by the fans and administration.  How much working with Frank meant, how much he loved the heart of the players.  He's leaving part of his heart here with us, but he has to do what's best for his family.  We're not going to get the satisfaction of seeing him fired, deflated, tarred and feathered.  Sorry, but it really doesn't take any imagination to see this one coming.
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."  Joe Theismann

LSUFan

prairiehogcompanion

Calling All Hogs

October 24, 2007, 11:59:08 am #37 Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 12:00:46 pm by CallMeHog
Quote from: prairiehogcompanion on October 24, 2007, 10:38:05 am
Get a flight to Waco, is my guess.

His only press conference will be in Waco.

BartIV

When Nutt leaves?
A divorce, a brother to support, and a job offer from every high school in america except Arkansas.

Randy Cavender

There will be a press release from the UA while Nutt is in his new office in Waco!

Calling All Hogs

The MSM will flood Waco, buy a compound, and change their name to the Branch Dale-vidians. They will perform cult rituals in which the females swing 2 by 4s at pictures of player's mothers.

dacskc

I picture a defiant Nixonesque exit. Photo ops with the goofy-grinned one standing in front of the already running UHaul, with both arms extended, pinkies and forefingers pointed downwards to show his "love for helmet" to the very end.

I would find it enjoyable if some enterprising individual (someone with time on his hands) were to follow the "Hooten Express" to the stateline, and film as he drives across.