Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss Look Alikes

Started by Porkem, October 18, 2007, 11:52:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkem

Ed Orgeron, Head Coach

Kent Dorfman, Animal House

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"   --Dean Wormer
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Porkem

Ken Crain, Head Equipment Manager

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Porkem

David Densmore, DL

Marv Albert

Porkem

Fon Ingram, DB

Frederick Douglas

Porkem

Lionel Breaux, WR

Todd Bridges (identical twins)

"Whach you talkin about Willis?"

Porkem

bdutt

"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

Porkem

Lamar Brumfield, LB

Sammy Sosa

HAWGSTER

Quote from: butchdavisisback on October 18, 2007, 11:56:48 am
David Densmore, DL

Marv Albert

More like:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/29/television.joe.schmo.reut/story.gould.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/29/television.joe.schmo.reut/index.html&h=242&w=220&sz=12&tbnid=Im9MUdSxLSGUrM:&tbnh=110&tbnw=100&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djoe%2Bschmo%2Bphoto%26um%3D1&start=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=1
The girls and I will go this way, Shaggy, you and Scooby check out the basement - Fred

Porkem

Quote from: bdutt on October 18, 2007, 12:10:38 pm
This isn't necessarily a lookalike, but it deserves to go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlOreGZ4oo&mode=related&search=

LMAO...that was great...+1

Orgeron is one goofy lookin bastard.  That son of a gun looks crazier than a sack full of weasels.  Ole Dale looks like freakin' Einstein compared to that turdhead...lol.

Bama Hog™

Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

heavyhog

I cant get my pics to post, but orgeron and tony siragusa look alike to me.

Porkem

Jon Eilersten, Punter

Cameron (from Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

williewonkahog

Spell checked and proof read

Porkem

Bama Hog™

October 18, 2007, 12:50:20 pm #18 Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:54:18 pm by Bama Hog
Park
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

heavyhog

Porkem

Bama Hog™

Porkem

Preston Powers, Deep Snapper

Porkem

Porkem

hoghart

You guys are great.  I have been laughing out loud at these!
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

Grag T

I love these threads!!!

This is definitely the ugliest team we've played yet  ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Porkem

Quote from: Nutt hole on October 18, 2007, 04:50:51 pm
I love these threads!!!

This is definitely the ugliest team we've played yet  ;D

Boy....you ain't just a whistlin' Dixie.  They uggggllleeeee!!

go hogues

Really, all you have to do is put up one picture because I swear, every white dude in Mississippi looks the same.  They HAVE to have this hairstyle:

I think it's a prerequisite for citizenship there.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

go hogues

Brent Schaeffer

The Voodoo Priestess from Pirates of the Caribbean
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

go hogues

bobbybouchet

Quote from: butchdavisisback on October 18, 2007, 12:38:23 pm
Jon Eilersten, Punter

Cameron (from Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

This one is scary close

Landonhog

Quote from: go hogues on October 18, 2007, 05:18:26 pm
Really, all you have to do is put up one picture because I swear, every white dude in Mississippi looks the same.  They HAVE to have this hairstyle:

True story....  Alabama is right there with them, and Arkansas isn't far behind...  It certainly seemed like a fraternal requirement in my day...  Pretty funny...

bobbybouchet

Quote from: Landonhog on October 18, 2007, 07:33:28 pm

True story....  Alabama is right there with them, and Arkansas isn't far behind...  It certainly seemed like a fraternal requirement in my day...  Pretty funny...

No kiddin, we can't talk...that's Mustain hair.

bobbybouchet

Quote from: butchdavisisback on October 18, 2007, 11:52:14 am
Ed Orgeron, Head Coach

Kent Dorfman, Animal House

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"   --Dean Wormer

Orgeron is proud to sport the 1987 feathered butt cut.  Sweet.

Landonhog

Quote from: bobbybouchet on October 18, 2007, 07:37:52 pm

If we could see, you know he's wearing khakis and a pair of wellingtons....

bobbybouchet

Quote from: Landonhog on October 18, 2007, 07:40:49 pm

Of course in my day, about 15 years ago, it was long hair that curled up under the UA hat, with a hilfiger shirt, khakis, and red wing boots.  What a goober I was!!!

go hogues

Yep, and his crokies sunglass band is in his lap (he had to take it off for the picture).

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: go hogues on October 18, 2007, 07:44:49 pm

Yep, and his crokies sunglass band is in his lap (he had to take it off for the picture).

don't dog the flop.

:)
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

lockmaster

JANET RENO

bobbybouchet

Goodness gracious...erin andrews is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbybouchet

Quote from: bobbybouchet on October 18, 2007, 08:27:57 pm
Goodness gracious...erin andrews is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, thought I was still in the USF Rutgers thread...it doesn't change the fact she's hot though.

CCCharlie

Instead of saying "cheese" the Ole Miss camera-man says "Give me your stupidest look possible."