Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SPORTS RAP ON NOW...Coach Ogeron on tonight!

Started by Wayne Watson, October 16, 2007, 04:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Good call Hoop Hog.  Great point about business owners.

This thing of "hoping" Dale will take a job elsewhere....THAT WAS THE BIG MISTAKE WE MADE AFTER LAST SEASON.  WE LOST GUS AND MITCH BECAUSE OF IT.

If the media and PTB think it's ugly NOW - the FOIs, lawsuit, shirts, boos, banners, etc.  They haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Wayne Watson

Great Show!  But what do you expect?  Thanks, Russ, Shawn, Wally, Jim, Nate!  Love the show!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HoopHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on October 16, 2007, 07:04:47 pm

This thing of "hoping" Dale will take a job elsewhere....THAT WAS THE BIG MISTAKE WE MADE AFTER LAST SEASON.  WE LOST GUS AND MITCH BECAUSE OF IT.

If the media and PTB think it's ugly NOW - the FOIs, lawsuit, shirts, boos, banners, etc.  They haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

Thanks, NSTNG!

Hey, are we goiong to get to have a contest selecting your NEW user name when Nutt is no longer coach?  I want to go on record with the first nomination...

DJ Oinkmeister

Quote from: HoopHog on October 16, 2007, 07:18:04 pm

Thanks, NSTNG!

Hey, are we goiong to get to have a contest selecting your NEW user name when Nutt is no longer coach?  I want to go on record with the first nomination...

DJ Oinkmeister

That's a good one.  I'm still not getting my hopes up.  Been let down too many times..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

HoopHog

TRUE!

I totally agree with Wally.  Not very many Hog fans are going to travel to a bowl this year, Shawn!!!  We are tired of this crap!  I will go to a bowl to cheer for Vandy, though.

Wayne Watson

Thanks, NSTNG!

DJ Oinkmeister

I vote for "Muffin Daddy"
We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

Quote from: wayne1958 on October 16, 2007, 07:24:02 pm

Thanks, NSTNG!

DJ Oinkmeister

I vote for "Muffin Daddy"

or "Daddy Muffin"
We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on October 16, 2007, 07:41:46 pm
I like Muff Diver

Stay away from my wife!  I don't need the competition.  You do need to come up here and piss off a waitress at Foghorn's!  I'll buy!   ;)
We don't rent pigs