Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama Mississippi at Oxford

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, October 13, 2007, 11:46:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkBrainz

woooooooooooooooooooo 1st down!!! yea baby!!!!
Go Hogs!

Barman91

Barman91

san1981

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope it doesn't get overturned if nothing else just for the great effort muscling the catch away from Bama defender.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Buff

bfosh

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on October 13, 2007, 03:05:38 pm
oh jesus... that fake FG was so dumb.. got bama -6!

Yes it was...terrible call

SexyBeast77

Buff

Dwight_K_Shrute

Yeah, that's BS.  The Defensive guy forced the OM guy out and wouldn't let him back in.  You just let it stand, let it go to OT and then see who can pull it out.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

bfosh

how in the world can they tell om player was the 1st to touch the ball.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

OM got screwed.  What a joke.  Bammar is as bad as Texas in payin off those refs.  :P

hogs25

Bama must pay those refs good considering they called the Hog game too. 

PorkBrainz

those refs need to sneak out the back way, in disguise and with unmarked cars. crap, i can't believe this.

ole miss put up a good fight and i don't think we can write them off just yet.

time to check out the banner situation.  ;D
Go Hogs!

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 13, 2007, 03:10:19 pm
Yeah, that's BS.  The Defensive guy forced the OM guy out and wouldn't let him back in.  You just let it stand, let it go to OT and then see who can pull it out.

I disagree.  The Ole Piss player was out of bounds, but he was not forced.  Good review, IMO.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Barman91

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 13, 2007, 03:13:42 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 13, 2007, 03:10:19 pm

I agree

I disagree.  The Ole Piss player was out of bounds, but he was not forced.  Good review, IMO.

Pragmatic PiG

good call

ole mrs. blew another

the play before, in that situation, u can absolutely not take that sack. Thats why ole mrs. is ole mrs.

that being said, i hope the hogs can beat 'em  ???