Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sexton allegedly shopping Dork to....

Started by mrp, October 08, 2007, 10:32:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mrp

Baylor and Memphis.

Memphis is supposed to be interested.

I would be happy if he went to either one....immediately if not sooner.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Memphis is not far enough out of town.  He could be home on weekends.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Big Papa Satan

arkrzrbacks

Crap, I kinda hope he goes to Baylor. Memphis is getting to close to home for me. Theres enough major crime there.

booogaga

i want him to go to hawaii  , thats far enough. does nome have a team? that would suffice as well
GO HOGS!

BigDeal

I have had a gut feeling since last year he would be coaching at Memphis for the 2008 football season.

chortle

Either of those would be a HUGE step up for him.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Dang Chortle, your avatar is nausea inducing!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

ballhog™

I could see him using the Tubby Smith line if he went to either of those places.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

arkrzrbacks

Any chance we can get memphis to buy a banner?

redbarn

Quote from: BigDeal on October 08, 2007, 10:37:40 pm
I have had a gut feeling since last year he would be coaching at Memphis for the 2008 football season.

I've had a gut feeling since last year that I was going to be sick in my gut over how Houston Nutt coaches this years football team.  Go Houston.   Go to Memphis, Baylor, anywhere but just go.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

BigDeal

As weird as it might sound, but I think he would bring some excitement to the fanbase at Memphis. A traditional basketball town. As a matter of fact, I'll take it a step further. I HOPE he coaches at Memphis next year !

chortle

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on October 08, 2007, 10:39:51 pm
Dang Chortle, your avatar is nausea inducing!

If you are referring specifically to Dale, yes it is.

870hogg

Quote from: BigDeal on October 08, 2007, 10:46:46 pm
As weird as it might sound, but I think he would bring some excitement to the fanbase at Memphis. A traditional basketball town. As a matter of fact, I'll take it a step further. I HOPE he coaches at Memphis next year !

yeah me too

870hogg

mind if I ask how you found this out....i just can't handle a letdown of this magnitude...

TN_Realist

He wouldn't stoop to a Memphis level. He would go to Baylor

razornole

yeah! big deal finally make a post that 90% can agree with
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

67Hog

I want him to go to Alaska.  No football.

67Hog

Quote from: TN_Realist on October 08, 2007, 10:53:40 pm

What is the Baptist position on massive text messaging an attractive woman and television personality who is not your wife?  They should have plenty of experience with this sort of thing.

Doug

If he goes to Memphis, I have a feeling that MarkInMemphis would castrate him.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

arkrzrbacks

Quote from: Douglas on October 08, 2007, 11:02:05 pm

Ok, this is starting to divide the fan base again. What have we done in East Arkansas for you to try and curse us with Nutt in Memphis? Why can't Russia have football?

WBChogfan

As an Arkansas and an ASU fan, I couldn't agree with you more!

Hogs-n-Roses

I wonder if Memphis knows what they're getting. They deserve better. He deserves to coach a High School team in Wyoming.Well I wouldn't wish that liar on a high school team. Maybe he'll just retire.

WBChogfan

Quote from: arkrzrbacks on October 08, 2007, 11:03:18 pm

Ok, this is starting to divide the fan base again. What have we done in East Arkansas for you to try and curse us with Nutt in Memphis? Why can't Russia have football?

Root for ASU, not for Memphis.  Problem solved.

arkrzrbacks

Quote from: WBChogfan on October 08, 2007, 11:04:25 pm
Quote from: arkrzrbacks on October 08, 2007, 11:03:18 pm

Root for ASU, not for Memphis.  Problem solved.

I'm not a Memphis fan, but he does bring down the property value.

missippihog

You can forget Memphis, Tommy West has another year there, especially after the shooting death of his player. He won't be out of a job unless he has another losing record next year.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Is there any way we can make this happen before Saturday?  More banners?
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

go hogues

This would mostly be based on the fact that he will not want to face Gus.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Dugann

i totally dislike nutt.  But he would do totally great at Memphis

look i want him gone today.   but 7 bowls in 9 season in the SEC on a team that was down when he got here.  yea he'll do well there.   I think the Big 12 ..ACC... even big East he'll do well....just as long as he dose well away from here.  sort of funny that Baylor, Memphis are the 2 sexton shopping him too after

Nebraska, LSU, was after him.  baggage? sexton knows it.

he'll take what he can get right now.

with this info, it says hdn is giving up on his team.  he should quit now or he is getting ready for the axe that will fall if he looses to auburn.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Dugann on October 08, 2007, 11:12:46 pm
i totally dislike nutt.  But he would do totally great at Memphis

look i want him gone today.   but 7 bowls in 9 season in the SEC on a team that was down when he got here.  yea he'll do well there.   I think the Big 12 ..ACC... even big East he'll do well....just as long as he dose well away from here.  sort of funny that Baylor, Memphis are the 2 sexton shopping him too after

Nebraska, LSU, was after him.  baggage? sexton knows it.

he'll take what he can get right now.

with this info, it says hdn is giving up on his team.  he should quit now or he is getting ready for the axe that will fall if he looses to auburn.
If we lose to Albarn,I hope they bestow all the embarrassment  of announcing his departure. He deserves it after all his smugness and the snide unprofessional comments.

TX HOG

How many games has baylor won the last 10 years?  5?  No where to go but up

Gushugger

You can add Texas A&M to the list of schools Sexton has had contact with.

TX HOG

aTm's going after Tedford I bet.  Tedford will end up at aTm($$$), LSU, or Michigan, IMO

Hogs-n-Roses

I'm still reeling from the last lie of his that was officially disclosed by Bruce James about the sniffing around in Bama last year.

razornole

lol bet sexton hope he does NOT land in his home town, can you imagine having to babysit and pump the ego of that punk if he was your neighbor

Dugann

A & M will not tough him....I'm sort of with ya Gun's....I hope we win...but

If they come out like last week with dumb arse darn and lack of a game plan, and ....as they spin it flat........I hope Auburn just pours it own and we get the crap pile off the hill. +1 to ya gun's.

Justifiable Hogicide

Nutt is one shopworn dude.

Sure hope somebody finally bites.

StanHog

He needs to go to Baylor over Memphis b/c it is further south. He's a better coach the further south he goes.

Dugann

like to think the damn hugger for my 200th smite....../rofl.

whynutt

I could care less where he goes, as long as HE GOES!!!
"All I have seen has taught me to trust The Creator for all I have yet to see."

GrizzledHogFan

Hopefully Sexton is better at his job than his client is at his...   ;D
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

razrken

I don't know how attractive the tv personality is...she reminds me a lot of Monica Lewinsky...on a bad  night with a 6 pack in you...maybe.

paraloma

I'd love to see Nutt in a Tiger blue velour wind suit.
Dallas Washington for Heisman

870hogg

well a
Quote from: razrken on October 08, 2007, 11:43:04 pm
I don't know how attractive the tv personality is...she reminds me a lot of Monica Lewinsky...on a bad  night with a 6 pack in you...maybe.

well as long as she's in some sort of charity...gotta have that cover brotha!!!

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: hogapalooza on October 08, 2007, 11:53:19 pm
I HOPE he coaches at Memphis next year !
BigDeal is an Official Darksider! 
He and Mississippihog in the same week. Wonder if they still secretly admire him though? :)

razornole

Quote from: Dugann on October 08, 2007, 11:31:24 pm
like to think the damn hugger for my 200th smite....../rofl.

was it special?

SpareRib

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on October 08, 2007, 10:34:16 pm
Memphis is not far enough out of town.  He could be home on weekends.

I have a home in Arkansas and one in Memphis.  I may need to hurry and sell the one in Memphis before property values take a hit.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

War Warthog

Resignation called, brutha!

go hogues

Calipari and Nutt at the same school.  I didn't think there was anything that could make the city of Memphis less appealing.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />