Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

thUGA and Tennessee [Merged]

Started by Bomis Hawg, October 06, 2007, 02:47:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Coach Fulmer have to beat Georgia today to keep his job?

Yes
No
It's too late.  He's gone anyway at season's end.

Bomis Hawg

Big Phil is up 7-0.
Should be interersting.

Bama Hog™

Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

Bomis Hawg

Nice start for UT today.
I don't think Stafford is David Greene, which is probably why they were able to knock off them in K'ville.

Toad Suck Pork

I say yes.  TN fans are ready to explode from the one's I have talked to.

gohogs

I remember reading on rivals that someone who was close to the vols organization said if he doesn't win today then he will be fired. could be just a rumor though

southtxhog

I think he is.  The Vols are a little restless.  I think he is a good coach (not without his mistakes).  I may have to root for UGA.  I can think of one place that I would like to see him coach.
Mr. Long, Coach Pel, and Coach Petrino.  The recipe for new success in The Natural State.

grayhawg

Bomis Hawg

24 total yards for Georgia in the first half.
Tennessee has the ball close to mid-field.

vol_in_ar

nwa_razorback_coffee

vol_in_ar

vol_in_ar

That was a great ply

I just hope we hold it together

grayhawg

Bama Hog™

MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

Bomis Hawg

thUGA is getting pwned. 
14-0 and a blocked punt. 
Pour it on.

vol_in_ar

it would be a blow, but their certainly not firing him on Monday if we lose today

by the way
just blocked a punt

Bama Hog™

If they fire him, does he get to keep all his baby peach shirts and hats?

southtxhog

Quote from: vol_in_ar on October 06, 2007, 03:23:17 pm
it would be a blow, but their certainly not firing him on Monday if we lose today

by the way
just blocked a punt

No they won't fire him Monday.  But if they end up blowing this, he should probably start researching real estate agents for January.
Mr. Long, Coach Pel, and Coach Petrino.  The recipe for new success in The Natural State.

VenturaHog

Bomis Hawg

Montario Hardesty with a brilliant running.  Breaking tackles.
21-0 UT.  This is great.

southtxhog

Bomis Hawg

Tennesse into UGA territory.
This is a real beatdown thus far.

Bomis Hawg

22 yarder by Foster to put the Vols up 28-0.
Well, so much for Richt's road record.  Jeebus.

vol_in_ar

Bama Hog™

vol_in_ar

PulledPork

don't worry fellow hog fans (huggers) we can still go 6-6 and get to the WeedWacker Bowl!!!

:puke:

Pulled out....

vol_in_ar

Fulmer's job isn't on the line.  The guy can't coach but he can pick assistiants and listen to them.  He is good at the real function of the HC.  Miles at LSU can do the same.

grayhawg

Quote from: vol_in_ar on October 06, 2007, 03:46:17 pm
your time's comimg
Yours too when they fire Phil they are going to hire Dale, cause he does more with less. I have this from an unnamed source. :o

Dwight_K_Shrute

GA finally scored with about 9:30 left in the 3rd it's TN 28-UGA-7.  If they can cut it to 14 by the ned of the qtr I'd say they have a chance.  I'd love to see Phat Phil blow a 28 pt lead at home.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

TN has had a great clock eating drive and they are on the 10 and driving.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Honey

What happened to the Dawgs?  They used to be great

Dwight_K_Shrute

vol_in_ar

Quote from: grayhawg on October 06, 2007, 04:07:32 pm
Quote from: vol_in_ar on October 06, 2007, 03:46:17 pm
your time's comimg
Yours too when they fire Phil they are going to hire Dale, cause he does more with less. I have this from an unnamed source. :o

put the crack away

hirebutchdavis

Tennessee would never hire coach for life if the athletic director wanted to keep his job. 

Bomis Hawg

Erik Ainge and Arian Foster just stomped on their face and broke their noses.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer group.  8)

slopinhogs

October 06, 2007, 05:36:29 pm #38 Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 05:38:55 pm by slopinhogs
Tenn is man handling Georgia 35-7 :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

CarolinaSwine

Don't know about the HU part, but they are definitely not huddling.  Ainge is keeping the same GA defensive personnel on the field, reading the defense, and then looking to the sideline for the best play.

vol_in_ar

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on October 06, 2007, 05:14:09 pm
Erik Ainge and Arian Foster just stomped on their face and broke their noses.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer group.  8)

Nice reference to the hob nail boot quote from Larry Munson