Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AUBURN @ ARKANSAS: Who wins?

Started by mathhog, September 30, 2007, 02:41:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuming we beat UTC, look forward to the next SEC game.  Auburn @ Arkansas.  WHO WINS?

Auburn
305 (63.1%)
Arkansas
178 (36.9%)

Total Members Voted: 445

Albert Einswine

Auburns players would appear to have more to play for.  They've beaten Florida and only have one conference loss.  If they can get past us and somehow beat LSU they'd have a downhill run to Atlanta.

Our players are playing to save Nutt's job.  I don't see a lot of motivational juice in that.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

major_hog_fan

I will pick the Hogs by 3.  It seems like Nutt always pulls a game out when his back is against the wall.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: major_hog_fan on October 12, 2007, 09:21:06 am
I will pick the Hogs by 3.  It seems like Nutt always pulls a game out when his back is against the wall.
That is what JR and Henry say about Nutt and this game. I think they are wrong this time. Auburn 30, Nutt Hogs 0.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

dougieritch

I want to be positive, but I don't see Auburn letting Darren and Felix beat them this year!  They will force our "Pro-Style" passing attack to beat them.  Also the defense had not been consistant all year. 

Auburn 31-21 over Arkansas

***As much as I hate Dale I do want our team to win, especially for Darren, but Dale has cost us two SEC victories this year and I don't see him breaking the trend this week...he'll get outcoached, and even if he doesn win he'll say something stupid like "I called that Play Chuck" or "Where are the planes now?"***

DeltaBoy

Nutt gonna pay for his recuriting sins this week  44-14 Tigger 

Nutt gets KBed this week!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

tokencracker

midwestcityhog

Blutoblutarsky

41-15   tejada kick 5 feild goals from less than 30 out

heathman

razordan

I hope Auburn wins 5 million to zero.

hoggystyle78

Go War Eagle!!!

Auburn 34
Hogs   17

TT spanks Hooten's behind on national TV!!!   BWHAAAAHAAAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

razordan

razordan

I hope you (hdn) puke on yourself.

Qbackinman

Auburn 31-17.

And who puts Wednesday's TV game in a weekend pick'em contest? Shut out!