Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn will eat this team alive.

Started by Cartoon Man, September 29, 2007, 11:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sihog

Quote from: minister on September 29, 2007, 11:20:56 pm
After playing a couple of cupcakes, reality will set back in when the Tigers come calling.
WRONG
GO HOGS GO

casken

September 30, 2007, 06:18:18 pm #51 Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:20:02 pm by casken
I think we have a very good chance of beating Auburn.  We'll see, I sure wouldn't throw in the towel because they had a great game...and they did.  Even though we'll be encouraged by beating cupcakes, often confidence can do wonders.  I think we match up pretty well with them.  They are very young and the qb has certainly not been consistent.

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

IronHog

To bad we do not get Auburn the week after LSU this year.

Teams seem to be down a week or two after playing LSU.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

dman

No bet on score, yet, but Hogs will win.

Hoggish1

After playing a couple of cupcakes, reality will set back in when the Tigers come calling.

The reality that we can't match up with a good coaching staff?

hogmanic7

Thank you for the very "uplifting" post. 
Never argue with an idiot.  They'll pull you down to their level; then beat you to death with their experience.

go hogues

Quote from: chortle on September 29, 2007, 11:51:15 pm
Something tells me this will be the next event in the Karma payback.

Kodi Burns will have a huge night because TT is just enough of a d!ck to shove him down our throats.

And #54 Quentin Groves will be pounding DMAC and Felix all night.
I hope TT does.  My word, it's time for Dale to get eaten up by his own mistakes for off the field coaching as well.  Since we will likely not see SC during the immediate future, it will be great to see a guy that could have been a Razorback light RRS up.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Sanctified Swine

Actually I think Arkansas is going to bust em in the mouth. Two touchdonws at least.

They have something to prove and I think they will do it. We had both Bama and Ky on the ropes inthe 4th q and let them get away with the w late. We can be offensively dominating at times, we just didn't close those guys off at the end. We learn our lesson and Smash Aubie

CoachHogT

I thought HDN did a good job hiding his "special" 3 plays up the middle, then punt offense during the NT game. That way Aub will be thrown off when he goes back to it against Auburn. Dang he is good.........

GuitarBoy

Auburn will lose this one. Auburn does not have a good passing game. Brandon Cox hasn't even outplayed Casey Dick this year. Their running game will get better with Lester's return but that is the one thing on defense we can defend. Auburn is not a team that will put up a lot of points on offense. Their defense might have taken a serious hit with the loss of Groves...if he can't go we will run all over them. If you watched the game Florida dominated them running after the loss of Groves. Arkansas matches well with them. Though Auburn has a tougher defense we are far more talented on the offensive side of the ball. Auburn is a good team but hardly someone to be scared of. If we don't self-implode and play stupid(always a possibility with NuTT) then we win.

toshortrock

we beat a high school team and some of u guys think we;re back on top
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

sihog

where you saying this a couple of weeks ago when the got beat my miss state and USF? Just because they beat UF does not mean they will beat the hogs. 
GO HOGS GO

wholehog92

I predicted an Aubie loss at the beginning of the season.  Here was my logic if you care.

They have been recruiting very well recently with Shula in Bama.  We are getting them week 7 after they have matured some.  There's the issue of Arkansas boys coming home to play in front of their home state.  There's the issue of revenge for Hootie acting the fool on their field last year.  Our secondary against an experienced qb if they play Cox.  Their interior dlinemen are beasts.  Their linebackers are very fast.  We have no option of taking advantage of their inexperienced secondary.  I admit, I was thinking they weren't maturing fast enough to make my prediction work out before September 29.  Post September 29th, I'm back to where I was.  Young talented, confident, angry team, with players coming home to play as a visitor.

Oh yeah, we have HDN.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

dougieritch

Although most of you are probably correct, I think we match very favorably with Auburn.  Florida is not a dominant running team, they just spread you out to get mismatches. 

Of course we need a passing game however Arkansas is physical enough to run over Auburn b/c they have small LB.  It could be a reapeat of last year, but if it comes down to the 4th Qtr in a close game you all know who my money is on (Auburn-since Dale will mess it up).