Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL Auburn v. Florida Posts Go HERE

Started by Mr. Hog, September 29, 2007, 08:38:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerhog

Tubberville has lost 1 away game in somewhere around 14 games. That is a pretty good for an away record.

SpareRib

Urban Meyer's time out at the end of the game was a brilliant call - but it wasn't enough.  Credit to the Auburn freshman who had to kick a 43 yd field goal TWICE.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

MichaelT.

Congrats to Auburn.

What a weird weekend of football.

My head hurts.

Reaganite

Quote from: FlyFisher on September 29, 2007, 09:27:05 pm
Florida was begging for Ole Miss to beat them and I'm not surprised that Auburn is beating the gators right now. Auburn beat Florida last year too and we still beat Auburn at Auburn. Auburn doesn't scare me, but Houston Nutt does and if anybody can screw up the HOGS then he can. I'm still going with the HOGS though.

+1

So.

Ole Miss almost beat Florida.

Miss. State DID beat Auburn.

Auburn just beat Flordia.

Does anyone want to rethink their preseason predicitions on our "LOCK" wins in the West?

Kilgor

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on September 29, 2007, 10:27:48 pm
Quote from: Kilgor on September 29, 2007, 10:01:20 pm
Quote from: lunchbox72703 on September 29, 2007, 09:41:19 pm
Gotta Leave it to Tuberville....He sure has our number.  I Mean, geez, after last years butt whoopin, I'm really scared of em ;)

On a Serious note, though, I don't think much of Hootens coaching ability, but somehow he seems to have tubberville's number for most of the games we've played against Auburn while Nutt has been here.

Nutt is 4-4 against Auburn since Tuberville has been there.

let me revise...aka put my foot in my mouth.....Nutt has tubberville's number half of the times we have played them.

Hey, I understand.  Nutt has losing records against the other good teams, so a 4-4 record seems like he has Tuberville's number.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/