Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL Auburn v. Florida Posts Go HERE

Started by Mr. Hog, September 29, 2007, 08:38:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Hog

September 29, 2007, 08:38:17 pm Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:31:37 pm by whatsshakinbacon
I just watched the first half of Auburn and Florida and Auburn is going to put a hurt on us.

Tuberville is twice the coach the "Dork" is no question about it and i don't even like him.

Also how good would d-mac be on a team like Aub. or Florida?
Go Hogs Go!

FL_Hog_Fan

Quote from: Mr. Hog on September 29, 2007, 08:38:17 pm
I just watched the first half of Auburn and Florida and Auburn is going to put a hurt on us.

Tuberville is twice the coach the "Dork" is no question about it and i don't even like him.

I do believe that Auburn could put a bad hurtin' on us, but DMAC wouldn't have went anywhere else.
What were we arguing about anyway?

Toad Suck Pork

I'm starting to think one of the Mississippi schools will do the same.

jimmur74

Wrong. We will kill OURSELVES

Quote from: Mr. Hog on September 29, 2007, 08:38:17 pm

gcraise1

I am watching now its in the third quarter, auburn held florida to a field goal, and now auburn is on the florida 20 and moving the ball. If auburn plays us like they are tonight they are going to light up our defense fast and alot!!!! update, auburn just kicked a field goal to go ahead 17 to 3 with 6:39 left in the 3rd quarter.

SemperFi

Florida was begging for Ole Miss to beat them and I'm not surprised that Auburn is beating the gators right now. Auburn beat Florida last year too and we still beat Auburn at Auburn. Auburn doesn't scare me, but Houston Nutt does and if anybody can screw up the HOGS then he can. I'm still going with the HOGS though.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ChicoHog

Remember, Auburn lost to MSU.  Florida does not have the defense they had last year.  Nothing is better than Florida losing except maybe USC losing. 

gcraise1

auburn better scare you, they will light up our defense all night if they play like they are tonight!

phadedhawg

I wouldn't get too excited yet Auburn fans...

FLA isn't the team they were last year...

Auburn is a beatable football team

imhogwild2

Quote from: phadedhawg on September 29, 2007, 09:32:50 pm
I wouldn't get too excited yet Auburn fans...

FLA isn't the team they were last year...

Auburn is a beatable football team
from what ive seen so far this year every team in the sec looks beatable except maby LSU
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

gcraise1

I am not an auburn fan, but I feel that florida's defense is alot better than ours, thats why I am worried they will light it up on us if they play like they are tonight

hogs25

I sure hope Auburn can win cuz I'm so sick of hearing about Tebow this and Tebow that.  He's going to get killed running the ball up the middle like that all year. 

lunchbox72703

Gotta Leave it to Tuberville....He sure has our number.  I Mean, geez, after last years butt whoopin, I'm really scared of em ;)

On a Serious note, though, I don't think much of Hootens coaching ability, but somehow he seems to have tubberville's number for most of the games we've played against Auburn while Nutt has been here.

HogginAllDay&Nite

Quentin Groves injury looked serious....
Loyal Razorback Fan Through It All

diamondheadhog

Agreed on Tebow!! To be honest, I thought there were some dominant teams, but after today I am not so sure. LSU is probably the strongest, but there is no question they are capable of losing. It just makes it that much more painful we gave the last two away!!!

Kilgor

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on September 29, 2007, 09:41:19 pm
Gotta Leave it to Tuberville....He sure has our number.  I Mean, geez, after last years butt whoopin, I'm really scared of em ;)

On a Serious note, though, I don't think much of Hootens coaching ability, but somehow he seems to have tubberville's number for most of the games we've played against Auburn while Nutt has been here.

Nutt is 4-4 against Auburn since Tuberville has been there.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

Ross U (HDHF)

Auburn is getting screwed big time.

Kilgor

September 29, 2007, 10:09:52 pm #17 Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:12:24 pm by Kilgor
SEC officials not wanting to see one of the their top two teams go down.  Pitiful.

No way was that catch interference.

Criskahta

samske

SEC officials suck.  College football has been and will continue to show favoritism for the big teams (Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Florida, Alabama).  Always has been, always will be.

Kilgor

Then they give him a 15 yarder for complaining.

30 yards to Florida!!

Hawgon

Seriously, that was literally the worst call I have ever seen.

Kilgor

I'm glad the Auburn D stood up on that one.  Go Auburn!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Auburn D did a good job standing up there

elkhog

saw that.  Florida is paying for it now though.
GO HOGS!!!

aaron_c

appalling and disgusting.  clearly 'somebody' wants Florida to win, because not only was it a horrible call, but a 5 year old could look at the replay and tell he caught the ball first.

hogs25

This is the worst officiating crew the SEC has.  Those are the same ones that called Hogs/Bama game.  Not making excuses but that same ref that just made that terrible interference call, made a god awful call in the Bama game against that got overturned. 

samske

Auburn's "D" manned up.  Wow.  They looked awesome on that 3 and out.

hawgcallsooie

That rule about not interfering with the returner's ability to catch needs some clarification. The halo rule made sense, but when that was changed, it seems like it's a randem call now.

murray-vegas

Quote from: Hawgon on September 29, 2007, 10:12:23 pm
Seriously, that was literally the worst call I have ever seen.

Nothing will ever come close to the Onside kick at Oregon last year. When an Oklahoma player has the ball and they award it to a Oregon player in a pile without the ball...

Vandyhog4

Gotta love Tubby's fire there.  Had to have Will Muschamp hold him back.  I see 3 potential head Hogs coaching in this game...Tubby, C. Strong, and Muschamp.   

roundball

same offficial that called pass interference in the Alabama game! Unbelievable

Hawgon

Quote from: hawgcallsooie on September 29, 2007, 10:15:02 pm
That rule about not interfering with the returner's ability to catch needs some clarification. The halo rule made sense, but when that was changed, it seems like it's a randem call now.

I don't think the refs understand it either.  Sometimes it seems like they are calling the old Halo rule. 

samske

Neither team wants to win...Florida tried options...3 and out.
Auburn is calling Houston plays...Run to the tackles.

elkhog

if auburn doesn't cough it up, they have this one.
GO HOGS!!!

samske

September 29, 2007, 10:24:23 pm #35 Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:27:52 pm by samske
Auburn / Florida Tied:  Auburn 1st and 10 on the Florida 27 with :21 seconds to go.

***Field Goal as time ran out

lookinupthehill

The LSU - Florida game next week is going to be real good.

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

MichaelT.

lunchbox72703

Quote from: Kilgor on September 29, 2007, 10:01:20 pm
Quote from: lunchbox72703 on September 29, 2007, 09:41:19 pm

Nutt is 4-4 against Auburn since Tuberville has been there.

let me revise...aka put my foot in my mouth.....Nutt has tubberville's number half of the times we have played them.

brooks74

hogs25

razorbrass

Chomp on that Gators!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

pioneerhog

lunchbox72703

i missed it, what did urban just pull that was shady?

san1981

It just goes to show what a good defense will do for you, oh sorry I forgot about our defense, well we have DMAC.

Reaganite

How many had Auburn penciled as a win?

hogsgrl09

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on September 29, 2007, 10:28:35 pm

waited to call TO right before the snap
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

samske

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on September 29, 2007, 10:28:35 pm

Waited until ball was ready to snap and called timeout.  Of course it went throught but didn't count.  They then kicked it after the timeout and made it.

VolHogg

TT has beat 8 of the last 10 games against top 10 teams, beat Fla last 2 games, broke Fla 18 game winning streak at home, Nutt has done nothing even near that!