Started by WindyCityHog, September 29, 2007, 03:14:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

samske

BigArkyintheRock

HAHA  WOW!!!

Fans storming the field!

What a BIG win by the Buffs!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

HotRodHog

I guess thats why they play the game. I would have picked OU by 21, but I am glad they lost.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

"When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something" Dick Butkus

UofA Alumnus

Barman91

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PigWig

bigredone

Way to go CU! Growing up in West Central AR there is no team that I hate more than OU812!!!!

razorbrass

Under further review - - No national championship for OU.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Silver Hog

HighcountryHog

awesome.  totally awesome.  pearl st is gonna be off the hook tonight. 

GO BUFFS.
no bumps, no fat chicks

ThisTeetsTaken

Way to chop 'em down Buffs.  Dan the man gets a signature win.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

BigArkyintheRock

Now that IS what a REAL coach from Boise State can do.

Nutt still suckin' eggs when it comes to beating a Top 5 team in conference.

Great win by the Buffs!  They played to WIN.

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

HOGSWEAT

hogtusk

Sooners were probably flat after the big game with Tulsa last week. :)
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

razorbrass

Quote from: pioneerhog on September 29, 2007, 04:01:21 pm
Wow Colorado wins. I do believe that is the upset of the week, unless N Texas wins that is.
Not an upset if it were to happen.  The wheels are coming off this thing it is just a matter of when.  Could be today could be next week.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

jerry

Quote from: BigArkyintheRock on September 29, 2007, 04:03:47 pm

You people have short memories - Auburn was ranked #2 in nation when they lost to Hogs last year.  Oh yeah, you will now say that they were overated.  

Porkem

Gotta love it.  Bye bye Sooners...and your national championship hopes.

It's a 3 team race right now...USC vs LSU / Florida winner for all the marbles.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

RedRiverHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Hogz87

Auburn did prove to be overrated last year.  They were a top 20 team, but no where close to a top 10 team.

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

jerry

Quote from: hawgacyde on September 29, 2007, 04:08:36 pm
AUB beat FL though

Yeah - but when you are blinded by hatred for Nutt, you don't remember all of the facts.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I'm not blinded by my hatred of Nutt, I'm sickened by it.  We can cure cancer but can't get rid of Houston Nutt.

Any how Hawkins had his struggles last year but it looks like he is starting to get things turned around.  He will get CU rolling at just the right time with no dominate team in the North and the teams in the south woosing out this year.

And his rant wasn't half as bad as Gundy's.  Hawkins is a bit of a flake and his rant was somewhat tongue in cheek.  Gundy is just a doosh that I hope loses out so Houston can go in and save that program.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Chief Mac

Quote from: jerry on September 29, 2007, 04:10:01 pm
AUB beat FL though

Yeah - but when you are blinded by hatred for Nutt, you don't remember all of the facts.

facts:

38-38 in SEC

You like apples?  How about them apples?
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

HognotinMemphis

How many of those ESPN Gameday guys picked OU to be in the BCS NC game? I recall a few of them doing so. Not gonna happen now, boys.

Arkansas' coaches could learn a lesson on how to get defensive stops in the 4th quarter instead of giving up multiple TD drives in the 4th quarter by watching Colorado's defense. Hogs have a group of idiots for coaches.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HoggySTruman

Quote from: jerry on September 29, 2007, 04:05:47 pm
Quote from: BigArkyintheRock on September 29, 2007, 04:03:47 pm

You people have short memories - Auburn was ranked #2 in nation when they lost to Hogs last year.  Oh yeah, you will now say that they were overated. 
get back to your bridge troll...

riccoar

Quote from: jerry on September 29, 2007, 04:10:01 pm
AUB beat FL though

I think it is you who doesn't know all the facts.  Run back to Clay, Dudley, and Otis before you actually learn the truth.

HAWGTROT

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 29, 2007, 04:14:19 pm
I'm not blinded by my hatred of Nutt, I'm sickened by it.  We can cure cancer but can't get rid of Houston Nutt.

Any how Hawkins had his struggles last year but it looks like he is starting to get things turned around.  He will get CU rolling at just the right time with no dominate team in the North and the teams in the south woosing out this year.

And his rant wasn't half as bad as Gundy's.  Hawkins is a bit of a flake and his rant was somewhat tongue in cheek.  Gundy is just a doosh that I hope loses out so Houston can go in and save that program.
Wow, we can cure cancer now?