Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we lose to Auburn,,, it will be final nail in coffin

Started by intoxhog, September 25, 2007, 12:34:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intoxhog

September 25, 2007, 12:34:57 pm Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:10:27 pm by intoxhog
If Kodi Burns comes in and manages the game and makes a few plays with his feet I believe Auburn will win this game and the wheels will officially fall off.

1.SC will beat us at home.
2.one of the MISS schools will beat us.
3.LSU will crush us
4.oh yea i forgot about Tennessee
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Biggus Piggus

If the Hogs lose one more game to somebody they shouldn't lose to, I am going to give Houston one more chance.

Cut and paste as needed.
[CENSORED]!

IronHog

Quote from: intoxhog on September 25, 2007, 12:34:57 pm
If Kodi Burns comes in and manages the game and makes a few plays with his feet I believe Auburn will when this game and the wheels will officially fall off.

3.LSU will crush us

The question is will JFB call a punt on 3rd down vs. Auburn?
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

jst01

If Kodi Burns comes in and manages the game and makes a few plays with his feet I believe Auburn will when this game and the wheels will officially fall off.

3.LSU will crush us

Tennessee will beat us there.  They have played a very good Cal team and a very good Florida team. Dont let their scores effect the way you think about them. 

The Marmot

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 25, 2007, 12:37:58 pm
If the Hogs lose one more game to somebody they shouldn't lose to, I am going to give Houston one more chance.

Cut and paste as needed.

Is this sarcasm? If not, WHY??
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Landonhog

If Kodi Burns comes in and manages the game and makes a few plays with his feet I believe Auburn will win this game and the wheels will officially fall off.

3.LSU will crush us

I don't know how to "loose" any games, but this is what I'm seeing...

The Barn?  We've lost a couple, but we've looked about 110% better in doing so...  They're just bad.
SC?  SC's offense is about as spectacular as ours, but they just lost the best player on their team for the year.  LB Jasper Brinkley
Miss schools?  Probably not...  Closer than we like, but probably not....
LSU?  Probably right, but they should have crushed us last year too... 
Tenn?  They'll have to rent a defense first...  KY's offense is better than Tenn's this year.  Ainge has no receivers and their running game is brutal.

JMHO   :razorback:

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: The Marmot on September 25, 2007, 12:40:28 pm

Cut and paste as needed.

Is this sarcasm? If not, WHY??

"Cut and paste as needed."

Anybody who still supports Nutt has gone through this a hundred times.  I was trying to make it easier for them.

Just cut and paste the excuse so you don't have to think of a new one.
[CENSORED]!

redbarn

Quote from: Landonhog on September 25, 2007, 12:50:36 pm

3.LSU will crush us

I don't know how to "loose" any games, but this is what I'm seeing...

The Barn?  We've lost a couple, but we've looked about 110% better in doing so...  They're just bad.
SC?  SC's offense is about as spectacular as ours, but they just lost the best player on their team for the year.  LB Jasper Brinkley
Miss schools?  Probably not...  Closer than we like, but probably not....
LSU?  Probably right, but they should have crushed us last year too... 
Tenn?  They'll have to rent a defense first...  KY's offense is better than Tenn's this year.  Ainge has no receivers and their running game is brutal.

JMHO   :razorback:

Auburn: Toss Up.  Kodi Burns could show us why he should have been playing for the Razorbacks.  One thing you can count on, if he is Auburns quarterback, he will try to embarass Houston Nutt.
South Carolina:  The players might not be any better than ours but they have a coach who knows what he is doing.  Spurrier will make a mockery out of Nutt.
Miss. Schools:  We might get by one of them but not both.  Both are much improved over last years teams.
Tennessee:Out coached and out played.  Tennessee will take this one.
LSU: This is a team that we could have been on an even par with had we had a coach that would bring out the talent in the players we have and kept the ones that were smart enough to leave.

"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

Con el Cerdos

3.LSU will crush us

Arkansas has two wins left for the season.  The rent-a-wins.

A very average Bama defense and a slightly better than average Ky. defense have proved that Arkansas cannot win in the SEC with just a run dominated offense.

Arkansas is not strong enough up front to punch holes in the 8/9 man fronts they will face in the SEC, as they did last year. 

Injuries or not, Auburn, Tn, USC, LSU, MSU and likely Ole Miss will beat Arkansas because Nutt and Lee can't/won't relieve the pressure by putting together a serviceable passing game.

intoxhog

QuoteWhat happens if we tight to Auburn? All hell's going to break loose then.

sorry about typo's but you get the point. No reason to be a jerk,, just stay on point.
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Bomis Hawg

It'll rain or someone will get in trouble that week.
Built-in excuses = $$$.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

biggiepiggie

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on September 25, 2007, 01:10:12 pm

3.LSU will crush us

Arkansas has two wins left for the season.  The rent-a-wins.

A very average Bama defense and a slightly better than average Ky. defense have proved that Arkansas cannot win in the SEC with just a run dominated offense.

Arkansas is not strong enough up front to punch holes in the 8/9 man fronts they will face in the SEC, as they did last year. 

Injuries or not, Auburn, Tn, USC, LSU, MSU and likely Ole Miss will beat Arkansas because Nutt and Lee can't/won't relieve the pressure by putting together a serviceable passing game.

We've only played one of the rent-a-wins.  That would leave three to go.

Bomis Hawg

Losing to Auburn would put Arkansas at 0-3.  Dale winning out including wins against South Carolina, at Tennessee, and at LSU?

An 0-3 start would likely result in a 3-5 SEC season.  No way in the WORLD he could survive the pressure that would bring.

Melhog

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 25, 2007, 01:30:17 pm
Losing to Auburn would put Arkansas at 0-3.  Dale winning out including wins against South Carolina, at Tennessee, and at LSU?

An 0-3 start would likely result in a 3-5 SEC season.  No way in the WORLD he could survive the pressure that would bring.

I hope you're right, but he certainly has survived it in the past. I hope he leaves on his own, but I don't think that is very likely considering he will have no takers.  I would be shocked if the new AD comes in and fires him unless he has an overall losing record and that ain't happening.

hogcard100

Wasn't the final nail already pounded in Saturday evening?

Chuck Boarris

Quote from: fd335 on September 25, 2007, 01:34:44 pm
Burns will run all over us

Cox has been renamed the starter, but we'll see how long that lasts.

intoxhog

QuoteWasn't the final nail already pounded in Saturday evening?

hooten has 9 lives.. however there will be no way to talk his way out of this one.

hogsmelldamngood

Spiral_cut

We will beat Miis St. at WMS, it will be an epic struggle we win 19-4. This
will be our only conference win.... 

retired-rambler

Nutt will not leave on his own because of the money.  Would any of us walk away from $4 million not matter how much we loved that helmet.  Broyles or Long will have to fire him and pay him off. 

Tusks

Auburn would be the end of the road if they come into RRS and beat the hogs.  The pigs will crumble after that.

The thing is....I won't believe hooten is no longer coaching the hogs only when he's tackled by security at next seasons opener trying to run through the A.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Tone

Quote from: intoxhog on September 25, 2007, 01:41:37 pm
QuoteWasn't the final nail already pounded in Saturday evening?

hooten has 9 lives.. however there will be no way to talk his way out of this one.

He may have 9 lives but if he has fewer than 9 wins this season he should be let go.  I am going to quote a one-time radio personality in NWA (chuck) who said last spring that if HDN lost 4 games this season with the talent he has, that discussing letting him go would be warranted.  He said this around the time they were piling on stan heath and he was talking about the talent on his team.  There certainly is a double-standard, I bet you ask chuckie about that now he would deny he said it.

jst01

Quote from: nutted on September 25, 2007, 02:16:00 pm
Auburn would be the end of the road if they come into RRS and beat the hogs.  The pigs will crumble after that.

The thing is....I won't believe hooten is no longer coaching the hogs only when he's tackled by security at next seasons opener trying to run through the A.

Thats freakin hilarious!!! 

hogcard100

Losses to Auburn, South Carolina, Tennessee, and LSU.

That's 6 losses.

Why are we discussing this?  Why in the name of God is he still here?

Ironhawg

What if paw-paw's last act is to give him another pass until next year?  Never say something like that can never happen.

stevenwayneslane

Nail is already drove baby. Already drove. If N Texas comes out and beats us this weekend he won't be here come Monday. Syracuse was 37 point underdogs last week. If these players quit on Nutt and have nothing to play for it could happen.

stevenwayneslane

Hey Paw Paw could fire Nutt and be the inter. coach until the end of the year. Now that would be talk around the country there boys. LoL

pimpndistress

:razorback:  FIRE JEFF LONG :razorback:
SMITE ME IF YOU LOVE  JEFF LONG [move]

Bama Hog™

Chuckie is a puppet too. I guarantee he would deny that. We will be lukcy to win two SEC games with this uncreative playing calling group of donkeys. Even the Wilcat/hog is boring and predictable now.
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

prairiehogcompanion

We can and should win each of the remaining games except at LSU, achieve a 9-3 record, and, one would hope, await the arrival of a new coach.

JadedHog

i believe broyles being forced to retire was the final nail in nutt's coffin.........there is no way a new AD would stick with that clown

5 little pigs

VoR

Quote from: prairiehogcompanion on September 25, 2007, 05:16:26 pm
We can and should win each of the remaining games except at LSU, achieve a 9-3 record, and, one would hope, await the arrival of a new coach.

Cut and paste as needed.
We could of and should of won the last 2 as well, but we didn't and we won't, and I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to insert Biggus' quote for you (seemed very appropriate).
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Dirty

Hogs-n-Roses

Wait a minute, the Nutt supporters have proclaimed that we'd be back in Atlanta for sure, Bcs bowling. Looks like 5-3 would be unacceptable with those predictions.

The_Iceman

if he loses to North Texas..... is he fired the next day?

intoxhog

Quoteif he loses to North Texas..... is he fired the next day?

He should be,, but not on JFB watch

hoggystyle78

I hope Kodi comes in and breaks it off in Nutt's rear, wouldn't that just be poetic justice for ole hooten to get his a$$ handed to him by yet another player he let get away? If Auburn comes in here and wins I hope hooten has a nervous breakdown during or after the game!

slopinhogs

win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

FWF79

If we loose to Auburn, I hope they dont start screaming hire TT. It is obvious we are going to finally rid ourselves of Castanza, I just hope we set the sights a little higher than TT.

TransAmHawg

TP will email Kody and take care of that one for Dale.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

We are pretty much where i thought we could be and we may not win a conference game.

Broyles could improve his exit image if he would fire Nutt.

Salty Hog

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 25, 2007, 01:16:36 pm
It'll rain or someone will get in trouble that week.
Built-in excuses = $$$.

Don't Forget all that negative press affecting the players!
Fear The Hog!!!!

Bucksnout

If you guys (including me) get your (our) way, and JFB fires HDN anytime during or immediately after the Season prior to Jan 1, and then he hires another coach before Long gets here, you (we) will be back here in 12 months discussing how we need to fire Laminosky, or whomever the new coach is, because Broyles WILL hire a Dufus.  He always has, except for the times he caught himself and fired them later....... What are you gonna do if you get what you ask for?  What next?  Who will satisfy you (us)?

The real Hogules

Quote from: FWF79 on September 25, 2007, 08:32:02 pm
If we loose to Auburn, I hope they dont start screaming hire TT. It is obvious we are going to finally rid ourselves of Castanza, I just hope we set the sights a little higher than TT.

That's pronounced Can't stand ya. ;)
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

alltimeqb

Auburn smells blood. We will lose, and here is why.

1. Auburn is out for revenge for losing at home last year to us.
2. Auburn is in the same boat we are right now, they need to win and make a statement doing it.
3. TT may still be bitter about Nutt getting the Job over him, and now he sees his window.
4. Kodi Burns might also be bitter towards Nutt, and also sees his window.