Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was that Danny Nutt in the booth?

Started by mizzouman, September 22, 2007, 07:25:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

September 22, 2007, 07:25:59 pm Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:08:17 am by HoopHog
They showed a picture of David Lee in the booth and it looked like Danny Nutt was right behind him with headphones on.

bytheway

Was that Danny boy standing behind David Lee up in the booth?

fu-man-soo

ChicagoHawg

hogus maximus

All non-believers stand aside in fear! A new day marches through the dawn!!

bytheway

Hawgtied

yeah, and he was wearing a headset...hmmmm...

Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Houston has asked Danny to pull the strings that make Lee appear to be a real person and not a puppet. Relax, people, he is playing the role of puppetmaster.
     Did I mention Fire  :puke: Houston Nutt?!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback:

Silver Hog

still faking being sick to avoid prosecution?

LSUFan

Quote from: swisshog on September 22, 2007, 07:32:44 pm
still faking being sick to avoid prosecution?

It allows them to assert Medical Privacy rights on ALL of his communications.

That is why he "retired, resigned"

HoopHog

whitecohogg

That "faking being sick" comment warrants a ban. Danny Nutt has serious problems and he doesn't need a$$holes on here making fun!!

LSUFan

Quote from: HoopHog on September 22, 2007, 07:40:59 pm
What is up with that?  Seriously???

Seriously, which is why he is still able to collect a salary, which is why he is in the booth.

Nothing was immediately wrong with Danny when they announced this.

How do I know this?

My wife is friends with a certain Ms. Darby.

hogus maximus

carlyle513

LSU what are you saying ? that he is faking ?

hogus maximus

If the job was to stressful for him, why the f is he in the [CENSORED] booth?

LSUFan

Quote from: carlyle513 on September 22, 2007, 07:48:33 pm
LSU what are you saying ? that he is faking ?

No, he does have issues, but at the time they announced he was resigning, there were no aggravating issues, no bleeding, etc.

If you'll check the press conference by the Dale, around the 24th, after Danny had tests run, The Dale let it slip that there were no current or past issues of bleeding and that he was in good health.

I don't wish ill health on the man. I feel it is sad how his illness has been exploited by his own brother so that Dale and the posse can gain immunity from discovery of their communications with him.

RazrBakr

How would you like to be David Lee in the box with your bosses brother standing over you the whole time?  You think D.Lee has any say so in the offensive play calling?
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

Cartoon Man

Something does smell fishy with the situation.

rtom

did yall see danny nutt with headphones on up in the booth???  thought he resigned and wasnt able to do anything with the team??  looked fine to me up there..wonder did he "supposedly" resign to get away from the heat of the email and texting crap????  he does NOT need to be there

Marshfieldhog

Should be an NCAA violation which should result in HDN's automatic termination.

Reaganite

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on September 22, 2007, 09:14:52 pm

Oh lets hope.

Scott E.

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on September 22, 2007, 09:14:52 pm

Bingo.  Arrogance and ignorance all rolled up in one.

BigArkyintheRock

Bada-BOOM-Bada-BING!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

Lady Hawg Buff

I saw it and was shocked in one way, but then jolted back to reality of the way things have gone.  Must admit, he looked pretty healthy.

khayes

Yeah and take casey with you....i hate to say that but man when you don't have it you don't have it....get all of the coaches out of there too....all of them. treat gus and mitch like crap and keep the guys we have...heck Cole Barthel could have done better than this guy. Atleast he's doing good at Tech....granted it is tech but how can dick actually be starting in the sec or any major conference??

bphi11ips

Jumped up and down and screamed and hollered.  If any of you Nutt defenders can defend that POS bring it NOW!!!!  He wasn't sick and wasn't when his lying POS brother told us he resigned for medical reasons.  He resigned because White told Houston it was him or his little brother.

I can deal with a loss a lot better than I can deal with a lie.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

davidharwood

Some have hinted that his presence in the booth constitutes having an "extra coach" Does anyone know if that is an NCAA violation ?
My name has been carved on the UA sidewalks a total of 3 times, and my daughter's twice, but when I stop getting chills from the Alma Mater and the opening of the Hog Pen gates, I'll know it's time to stay home by the fireplace and wait for the new John Sandford novel.

khayes

sorry a little off the beaten path but i had to vent before my head explodes!!!

khayes

Quote from: bphi11ips on September 22, 2007, 09:21:53 pm
Jumped up and down and screamed and hollered.  If any of you Nutt defenders can defend that POS bring it NOW!!!!  He wasn't sick and wasn't when his lying POS brother told us he resigned for medical reasons.  He resigned because White told Houston it was him or his little brother.

I can deal with a loss a lot better than I can deal with a lie.

Yeah I used to think Nutt was a pretty good God fearing man but now I see right through his bs....almost everthing he says is bs

Hoop

I saw it. I thought he couldn't leave the crib because he was so sick.

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

bacchusrider

Just goes to show again that anything houston says is a LIE.  I dont think I have room on here to print all the lies he has told, the man has no trustworthyness.
go Hogs go

Boardon Hamsay

I saw him up there and thought, "WTH is he doing up there?"  My next thought was, "somewhere in the stadium TP is scarffing on two dozen boxes of ring-dings."
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ThisLittlePiggie

Can this damn coach, HDN, violate any more NCAA rules and keep dodging bullets? What a crock of schit.

Mr. Porkleone

Nutt & Company = death of football program

hoghearted

Not a surprise to those of us who recognize Nutt is a slimy scum sucking fungus.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

MM-gohogs

Quote from: whitecohogg on September 22, 2007, 07:42:16 pm
That "faking being sick" comment warrants a ban. Danny Nutt has serious problems and he doesn't need a$$holes on here making fun!!

wow.
aka: Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

nutt huggers: glittering jewels of colossal ignorance - ME

"for all intensive purposes"--me, hogville taught me something today, thanks
missippihog: "I'm not arguing with you road scholars anymore. GO HOGS!"
hogfanwithms: "Georgia and Arkansas has no defense but Alabama does!"
Karma: "MM, we such today and unfortanely they are calling it like it is."

Marshfieldhog

Again, having an extra coach is an NCAA violation. All teams would do it if they could, this should result in an automatic termination of HDN and maybe an out on paying him some of his money( not sure if that is in his contract). I would be shocked if this isn't an NCAA violation.

Catcher in the Sty

September 22, 2007, 09:30:29 pm #40 Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 09:41:46 pm by Catcher in the Sty

ekyle1

I thought Danny Boy was on his death bed????

judgeroyswine

Honestly, this seems extremely improper to me.  Not being in the booth mind you, but having the headsets on.  Someone has to find out what the heck was going on.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Scott E.

That sure looks like a headset on Dannyboi.

BigArkyintheRock

Nutt has violated the program...AND the NCAA rules!

Fire him and his posse!!

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

ekyle1

Yeah Right...wink...wink...

Hoggish1

What serious problems?  What making fun?  If he was in the booth he wasn't sick enough to stay away.  The only serious problems I can see is he's Houston's brother and they are both about to be out of jobs.  Hopefully by tomorrow morning.

War Warthog

I surely do believe that may be some sort of a no-no.

Maybe HDN can throw Danny under the bus and get another two-year pass from the impending sanctions...

Resignation called, brutha!

WILL CLINTON

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why would him being up there be a violation? 

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

hogsrmyfav36

He was also working with the running backs down on the field before the game.  He looked perfectly healthy doing that. 
F&*!NG INTRANET