Started by Puerco Diablo, April 24, 2007, 10:32:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: RZRBack_FAN on October 20, 2007, 08:03:52 am
Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on October 20, 2007, 01:19:44 am
Quote from: hogfanintx on October 19, 2007, 11:48:03 am
Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on October 19, 2007, 11:43:20 am
Quote from: hogfanintx on October 19, 2007, 11:32:08 am
Actually I did see plenty on the film to question.  youngblood was off.  Showed no touch.  Mechanics were not sound.  As for Pick he looked decent until I saw all the passes he was completing over db's that were about 5'6"  then checking the rosters of most of their comp.  Most teams did have db's between 5'6" and 5'8".  The average size of the d-lineman they were up against was about 205 lbs.  They appeared to be playing against jv teams.   Now he may just be marvelous, but considering who offered him besides us I am not so sure.  Our coaching staff has proven to have no eye for talent as far as qb's go, they can't develope them once they get them here, and most passing qb's will no longer even consider the hogs.  

Lets see we also heard on and on and on about the QB steal we got in Joe Chaison.  Now I couldvery well be wrong, but wasn't he immediately switched over to another position?   No longer working at QB I don't believe.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

You got all that from highlight film and in Youngbllood's situation bad highlight film.  Most teams in high scool football have small defensive backs and it is the job of the reciever to go up and get the ball.  Youngblood has a lot of room for development but arm strength and athleticism is not a question.  How many offers did the quaterback at South Florida have again.  What the hell does Houston Nutt's blatant inability to develop quaterbacks have to do with what you saw on the film.  The answer is nothing. 

ummmm Most highschools have small db's????????????  where are you watching football?  Pea Ridge?

Either they are small or they are slow in high school football specially in states such as Kansas and Arkansas.  I don't know what the hell a Pea Ridge is.
We have been through this 10 years now. you actuall think Nutt is gonna bring in a Qb that can pass? You are Blind my friend!

Have you seen either of the two quaterbacks.  Just because Nutt can not develop quaterbacks does not mean that they can not throw. 

Hawgballz

Actually I did see plenty on the film to question.  youngblood was off.  Showed no touch.  Mechanics were not sound.  As for Pick he looked decent until I saw all the passes he was completing over db's that were about 5'6"  then checking the rosters of most of their comp.  Most teams did have db's between 5'6" and 5'8".  The average size of the d-lineman they were up against was about 205 lbs.  They appeared to be playing against jv teams.   Now he may just be marvelous, but considering who offered him besides us I am not so sure.  Our coaching staff has proven to have no eye for talent as far as qb's go, they can't develope them once they get them here, and most passing qb's will no longer even consider the hogs.  

Lets see we also heard on and on and on about the QB steal we got in Joe Chaison.  Now I couldvery well be wrong, but wasn't he immediately switched over to another position?   No longer working at QB I don't believe.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

You got all that from highlight film and in Youngbllood's situation bad highlight film.  Most teams in high scool football have small defensive backs and it is the job of the reciever to go up and get the ball.  Youngblood has a lot of room for development but arm strength and athleticism is not a question.  How many offers did the quaterback at South Florida have again.  What the hell does Houston Nutt's blatant inability to develop quaterbacks have to do with what you saw on the film.  The answer is nothing. 

ummmm Most highschools have small db's????????????  where are you watching football?  Pea Ridge?

Either they are small or they are slow in high school football specially in states such as Kansas and Arkansas.  I don't know what the hell a Pea Ridge is.
We have been through this 10 years now. you actuall think Nutt is gonna bring in a Qb that can pass? You are Blind my friend!

If you feel that the 2 QB recruits can not throw then you are the blind man, my friend.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: Hawgballz on October 20, 2007, 02:33:23 pm

If you feel that the 2 QB recruits can not throw then you are the blind man, my friend.

I feel like they can't so I suppose im blind.   they both look to me like they have the making of less than average d-1  QB's.  So they should be right in line with what Nutt typically has.
Let's make some waves.

GWFan

There's a youtube video of him making a verbal committment to Michigan.