Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Take this to the bank

Started by CCCharlie, February 27, 2007, 05:59:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

booogaga

Quote from: CCCharlie on February 27, 2007, 05:59:39 am
when we lose to KY this year, the press will NOT report that the only way Nutt can save his job is to win the SEC Championship. :puke:

lol, good call
GO HOGS!

CCCharlie

when we lose to KY this year, the press will NOT report that the only way Nutt can save his job is to win the SEC Championship. :puke:

Bumping myself. I just remembered this post of mine. Got both parts of it right.

Fire Nutt, Fire Lee, Fire Herring, Fire Chuck, Fire Keef, Fire Bo, Fire Odus, Fire Clay, Fire... you get the point.

Hawg_Heaven

intoxhog

Quote from: CCCharlie on October 21, 2007, 06:58:12 pm

Bumping myself. I just remembered this post of mine. Got both parts of it right.

Fire Nutt, Fire Lee, Fire Herring, Fire Chuck, Fire Keef, Fire Bo, Fire Odus, Fire Clay, Fire... you get the point.
yep +1 for calling that loss bruta!

In March no less!
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

dakpowers

I'll go ahead and +1 for you since I love zombie threads that prove Huggers wrong.

granny grunt

It's gotta' hurt Big Deals feelings........  He just can't seem to get it right...
"Nutt will beat Kentucky!!".........   baaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

intoxhog

October 21, 2007, 07:57:39 pm #206 Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 08:01:30 pm by intoxhog
Quote from: BigDeal on February 27, 2007, 07:34:19 am
We play Kentucky on the third game of the year at HOME. I garentee you Coach Nutt ,Lee & Co. will have the troops fired up and beat this team. Kentucky is hurting in the secondary, so I would expect Casey Dick to have a HUGE game against them too.

just goes to show people,, be carfull what you say when people can go back and dig that chit back up.
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz