Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video of Ric Flair’s heated altercation Florida restaurant manager released

Started by jbcarol, Yesterday at 05:46:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Video of Ric Flair's heated altercation with Florida restaurant manager finally released

Two-time Hall of Famer calls for boycott

By Mark Heim | (video available via link

QuoteRic Flair is telling fans not to visit a Gainesville restaurant after he claims the staff disrespected him over the weekend.

A video, above, appears to tell a different story in which the WWE Hall of Famer is having a dispute with a manager at Piesanos Stone Fired Pizza.

The video shows Flair arguing with a manager before another patron steps in and threatens Flair.

"I spent $1,500 at Piesano's Stone Fired Pizza to be disrespected more than I ever have in my entire life," The Nature Boy posted. "After taking 20 pictures with customers and staff, I was asked to leave because of an issue I had with the kitchen manager taking too long in the bathroom.

"I would highly recommend that anyone who want to enjoy a relaxing time in Gainesville at a nice restaurant to never visit this place!

WOOOOO!"

Jerry Roberts told The Gainesville Sun the "evidence was clear" as to why Flair was asked to leave the restaurant.

"We have reviewed video of the incident that took place recently at our restaurant," he told The Sun by text. "It is clear, our team worked in a professional manner to ensure the safety of guests and staff. We have thanked our team for their professionalism. We are proud of how they responded to this situation using and displaying our team values."

Is this a shoot?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net