Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the what if game

Started by 12under, February 14, 2006, 09:49:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

12under

if we win the last 6 regular season games, will some of you get off stan's back at least till the end of the season?  save the you must be high or drunk statements, because i am not saying that we will, just posing a question.  btw,  i might be a little drunk

HogISH™

if we win our last 6 games i will get drunk and pay for you to as well.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

othermac

it would be interesting to see what the explainations would be if that were to happen. awfully early in the week and the day to be alittle drunk already, isnt it?
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

LA HAWG

12under

Quote from: othermac on February 14, 2006, 09:59:37 am
it would be interesting to see what the explainations would be if that were to happen. awfully early in the week and the day to be alittle drunk already, isnt it?
thank you ociffer.  of course i am not drunk, that would make me a lush

othermac

Quote from: 12under on February 14, 2006, 10:08:54 am
Quote from: othermac on February 14, 2006, 09:59:37 am
thank you ociffer.  of course i am not drunk, that would make me a lush

i am not questioning you judgement but envying your abilities.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

hogfan064

What if Steve Atwater hadn't dropped the INT against Miami.  What if Stoerner doesn't fumble against UT.  What if the Hogs hold on against Texas in 69.  What if Matt Jones doesn't fumble against Texas in 04. What if Matt's run against Auburn in 2003 isn't called back for a hold.  I could what if all day.  It's fun

12under

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 14, 2006, 10:24:03 am
What if Steve Atwater hadn't dropped the INT against Miami.  What if Stoerner doesn't fumble against UT.  What if the Hogs hold on against Texas in 69.  What if Matt Jones doesn't fumble against Texas in 04. What if Matt's run against Auburn in 2003 isn't called back for a hold.  I could what if all day.  It's fun
please dont, i might start crying.   

taintlint

What if we had a legitimate NC in football that was actually recognized OUTSIDE of this state? Ouch.

BloodRedHog

What if that corrupt official does not call pass interference against us when we played SMU - thus insuring a 10-10 tie and SMU goes to the Cotton Bowl.

This is fun... ;D
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

hogfan064

What if Texas didn't exist.  Imagine how many NCs we'd have. I can think of several years we would've had undefeated regular seasons without the Longhorns.  Plus, how many times have they eliminated us from regionals in baseball.  If Texas didn't exist the world would be a better place

hogfan064

Quote from: BloodRedHog on February 14, 2006, 10:28:57 am
What if that corrupt official does not call pass interference against us when we played SMU - thus insuring a 10-10 tie and SMU goes to the Cotton Bowl.

This is fun... ;D

They still show this game on ESPN classic sometimes. 

Anti-OtisII

I thought this was another post about the real "what if" games.  Losses against MSU (just a bad team), 2 against LSU (including one with a double digit lead at HOME), Bama (another double digit lead), and Kentucky (yet another double digit lead).  IF we had just won 2 of those five "what if" games with one over LSU, we would be at the very worst tied for the SECW division lead.  A good coach should be able to win at least 40% of the what-if games.

taintlint

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 14, 2006, 10:33:09 am
What if Texas didn't exist.  Imagine how many NCs we'd have. I can think of several years we would've had undefeated regular seasons without the Longhorns.  Plus, how many times have they eliminated us from regionals in baseball.  If Texas didn't exist the world would be a better place

Is the 1964 Dairy Farmers of Lonoke County National Championship Trophy not enough for you?

LA HAWG

You guys are rubbing salt in the wounds.  Thanks.

Topcat

Their chances are better to go 0-6 than 6-0, but I understand what you're saying. SH might be the toast of the town if that happened because they would go 3-0 on the road in that streak. That would equal his win total on the road in conference the last 31/2 years. 3-27? I need a drink.

othermac

Quote from: Topcat on February 14, 2006, 10:37:07 am
Their chances are better to go 0-6 than 6-0, but I understand what you're saying. SH might be the toast of the town if that happened because they would go 3-0 on the road in that streak. That would equal his win total on the road in conference the last 31/2 years. 3-27? I need a drink.

i guess that's the upside to being inept, it doesnt take a whole lot to be able to celebrate surpassing your previous achievements.

Field of Hogs

What if Stan Heath could coach!  ???

WILL CLINTON

The best I think we'll do is 4-2 with losses to Tennessee and Florida.  We could easily go 2-4 though with the 3 road games and Florida at our house. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

LA HAWG

HogHeathen

20 wins and a big dance bid get me off the darkside---THIS YEAR!!!

pfrg999

What if ... Scotty Had missed that three against Duke... Or JJ Meadors dropped that Pass against Alabama.... There is an errie other side to the what if game
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HogFather

Quote from: 12under on February 14, 2006, 09:49:15 am
if we win the last 6 regular season games, will some of you get off stan's back at least till the end of the season?  save the you must be high or drunk statements, because i am not saying that we will, just posing a question.  btw,  i might be a little drunk

Sure.....
only if you swear off the booze when pigs fly out of my ass?