Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will we blow the 15 pt. lead against Florida also?

Started by toshortrock, February 14, 2006, 09:19:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

othermac

"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

othermac

Quote from: toshortrock on February 14, 2006, 09:24:27 am
we will lose to ole miss on the road

ole miss has lost 6 in a row, they may be the only team with a point guard that turns the ball over more than dontrell.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Who is this Dontrell guy? What team does he play for?

HoggyWood

Do we already have a 15 pt. lead? I must have overslept!

wishyjoshy

I bet they are wishing for another Arkansan Point Guard to come in there and run the show. 
Oh for the days of Harrison and Flannigan!!! and non-point guards too - Keith Carter, Matt Pruit, Anthony Boone, Richard Kirkland, etc.

taintlint

Quote from: JFen on February 14, 2006, 10:16:55 am
I bet they are wishing for another Arkansan Point Guard to come in there and run the show. 
Oh for the days of Harrison and Flannigan!!! and non-point guards too - Keith Carter, Matt Pruit, Anthony Boone, Richard Kirkland, etc.

Ole Piss loved LR Parkview

othermac

Quote from: ShortHog on February 14, 2006, 09:53:01 am

come on man, you know there has to be an r in there somewhere.

taintlint

Quote from: othermac on February 14, 2006, 10:37:12 am
Quote from: ShortHog on February 14, 2006, 09:53:01 am

come on man, you know there has to be an r in there somewhere.

That's funny

Topcat

Dontrell played on the 64 championship team. A guard.

pheine78

It has happened every SEC loss so far, except one.  No reason to expect anything different.  Either we will win by 15 or lose by 2 or 3.  Good teams find a way to win.  We aren't able to do that.
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

HogFather

hogsNbeer

We win both.... ;D  and I will be there for the victory over Florida... :razorback:

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: hogsNbeer on February 14, 2006, 12:42:02 pm
We win both.... ;D  and I will be there for the victory over Florida... :razorback:

I agree, I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but I think we have a shot at both.  OM sucks and Florida is at home where we are ACCIDENTALLY pretty tough.  We will c
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: NATEHOGG216 on February 14, 2006, 12:48:51 pm
Quote from: hogsNbeer on February 14, 2006, 12:42:02 pm

I agree, I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but I think we have a shot at both.  OM sucks and Florida is at home where we are ACCIDENTALLY pretty tough.  We will c

12-1 at home ain't to shabby. ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

HAHA Dumbtell. Making fun of Dontell (Dontrell) is fun :D

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: JFen on February 14, 2006, 10:16:55 am

They just signed this kid - http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=1998685
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*