Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I can pretty much guarantee we'll finish 9-7

Started by Razorback0918, February 13, 2006, 07:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback0918

@ ole miss w (6-5), florida bama split (7-6), @ tennesse L (7-7), Miss ST W (8-7), then at @georgia (9-7)

eazy road wins against miss and georgia, we'll get our payback against the sucky bulldogs at home. Florida and Bama back to back at home we will win of of those and lose on of those. Then of course Tenessee i think we'll lose by 2 or 3. 9-7 and a sect win to go to the dance

musiccityhog

Got a feelin' we'll beat tennessee. I think we'll match up well with them for some reason.
Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

3kgthog

Tennessee struggled at UGA and UGA beat Bama which is something we couldn't do the first time. I don't see anything easy about that trip to Athens.

Let's also not forget that Stan Heath would have to win two road games which is something that took him FOUR years to do. Do we really expect him to be able to win three in one year? I definitely don't.

Hog_from_Tulsa

9-7 + 1 SECT win would be enough to get us in as an 11 or 12.....and enough to keep Stan around another year.....
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

The_Bionic_Pig

Arkansas will probably win one its not suppossed to and lose one it should have won.  Like we beat Tennessee and lose to Ole Miss something of that nature.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Biggus Piggus

When was the last time we won one we were not supposed to win?  Don't tell me Vanderbilt.  Heath has three wins over Vanderbilt.  Their soft, slow perimeter-oriented style is perfect for him to handle.  This season our wins and losses line up perfectly with schedule strength.
[CENSORED]!

Hog_from_Tulsa

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 13, 2006, 07:20:20 pm
Tennessee struggled at UGA and UGA beat Bama which is something we couldn't do the first time. I don't see anything easy about that trip to Athens.

Let's also not forget that Stan Heath would have to win two road games which is something that took him FOUR years to do. Do we really expect him to be able to win three in one year? I definitely don't.

Agreed on all accounts....

TENN's struggles vs. UGA are proof that UGA is better than advertised......
I'm not so sure that we'll win either road game....
Our best bet for an upset win is Florida....I think they're about to hit the swoon
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

VoR

Quote from: Razorback0918 on February 13, 2006, 07:15:36 pm
@ ole miss w (6-5), florida bama split (7-6), @ tennesse L (7-7), Miss ST W (8-7), then at @georgia (9-7)

eazy road wins against miss and georgia, we'll get our payback against the sucky bulldogs at home. Florida and Bama back to back at home we will win of of those and lose on of those. Then of course Tenessee i think we'll lose by 2 or 3. 9-7 and a sect win to go to the dance

Hmmmmmmmm, at least since SH took over all I can think of when someone says eazy  home win is the definition of an oxymoron, hell, there is not hardly (I said hardly) such thing as an easy home win once the pre-conference Hostess sponsored Twinkie/Cupcake fest is over.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Sanctified Swine

funny when I said that two weeks ago -- I got hammered on here for it

hogattack21

It would be nice if we one the next three. A good road win at OM, and two pretty good wins over fla, and bama. We would be 8-5 with three left. Heck if we do that we could finish 10-6.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

Factual Fiction

hulk hog

Any road game is no guarantee....I'll say Bama will be a struggle...9-7 I don't think will get us in.  Of course this is a team that could lose the first game of the SEC tourney or win the whole thing.

If some experts think Kentucky is on the bubble with an RPI last week of 35 and ours is 67...and we have to beat either Florida or Tennessee to get a quality win(besides Missourt St which is our highest RPI win)....my fear is losing all the close games has doomed us unless we go 10-6 and win 2 in the tourney. We palyed some good teams but we haven't beated anybody.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

HognotinMemphis

Hogs have won 3 SEC road games in 4 years under Heath. They are not going to win 2 more in last 6 SEC games this year. Your guarantee is worthless.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 13, 2006, 07:45:13 pm
When was the last time we won one we were not supposed to win?  Don't tell me Vanderbilt.  Heath has three wins over Vanderbilt.  Their soft, slow perimeter-oriented style is perfect for him to handle.  This season our wins and losses line up perfectly with schedule strength.

Just like Nutt.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

othermac

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 13, 2006, 10:03:58 pm

Hogs have won 3 SEC road games in 4 years under Heath. They are not going to win 2 more in last 6 SEC games this year. Your guarantee is worthless.

just like yours is.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: othermac on February 14, 2006, 07:08:09 am

just like yours is.

Just like my what is? I didn't guarantee anything. I simply said the Hogs won't win 2 more SEC road games this year. I did not guarantee it though. They could go undefeated and win the NCAAT for all I know. Hahahaha.

arkbadger

Gaurenteeing a victory at Georgia is a pretty strong statement.  I think that game has "typical Hog road game" written all over it.  One we should win, we will lead by 15, and end up losing by 2.  We have all seen it over and over the past 4 years, what would make anyone think any different.  I wish I could be more optimistic, but until I have been proven different, I don't think I can be.
You can keep that skoal baby.

othermac

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 14, 2006, 08:36:28 am

just like yours is.

Just like my what is? I didn't guarantee anything. I simply said the Hogs won't win 2 more SEC road games this year. I did not guarantee it though. They could go undefeated and win the NCAAT for all I know. Hahahaha.

i have read your 7-9 prognostication several times, you love to put it up after every loss.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: othermac on February 14, 2006, 09:07:51 am

just like yours is.

i have read your 7-9 prognostication several times, you love to put it up after every loss.
Look for it again in the coming week.

othermac

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 14, 2006, 09:16:10 am
Quote from: othermac on February 14, 2006, 09:07:51 am

just like yours is.

Look for it again in the coming week.

then we will see it one way or another.

HighOnHogs

I have no faith in this BB team.  Nothing would surprise me one way or the other.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

I dont think we will win 9 games if it means we have to win 2 road games to do it. I seriously think we will most likely get looked over by the NCAA for a good mid major team out the mountain west or some conference like that. We are most likely NIT bound. Hopefully after that we will get a new coach.