Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim Rome and Satellite Radio...

Started by Arkapigdiesel, February 13, 2006, 05:28:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkapigdiesel

For you Jim Rome listeners.....He keeps dropping hints about moving to satellite radio.  Has anyone heard if it will be XM or Sirius, or both?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

wishyjoshy

He said it is just contract time and I think he is trying to pull as much money out of Premiere as he can.  I doubt that he would actually make the jump.  Too many of us clones are broke!!!

Arazorbackguy1

Jim Rome Blows,  let me repeat that!  Jim Rome blows,  in case you didn't hear me the first two times  Jim Rome Blows; While I'm still on the subject, Jim Rome Blows!!!!   
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

SAUhogfan

I'm XM.  I just couldn't "bite the bullet" (no pun intended) and subscribe to a satelite radio with a gay and lesbian channel.  No goober goblins on my radio.

SiriusHog™

if he does, I sure hope its Sirius which is what i have... hopefully he can realize that Sirius is where its all headed to right now... XM is scrambling like crazy.. losing subscriptions left and right...

Arkapigdiesel

I'm also a Sirius head, and it would suck not being able to listen to Rome but I wouldn't switch to XM for anything.  I had XM a couple of years ago and they don't hold a candle to Sirius.

The_Bionic_Pig

Arkansas & Georgia are the only 2 SEC programs not broadcasting their Basketball, Football and baseball on Sirius satellite radio.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

SAUhogfan

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 13, 2006, 07:22:28 pm
Quote from: PBD on February 13, 2006, 06:49:48 pm
I'm also a Sirius head, and it would suck not being able to listen to Rome but I wouldn't switch to XM for anything.  I had XM a couple of years ago and they don't hold a candle to Sirius.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for.  I enjoy having the NFL channel year round on mine.  All of the SEC sports are Sirius.  I thought the music was practically the same?  Why do you prefer XM over Sirius?

MLB, MLB, MLB

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 13, 2006, 07:22:28 pm
Quote from: PBD on February 13, 2006, 06:49:48 pm

I guess it depends on what you're looking for.  I enjoy having the NFL channel year round on mine.  All of the SEC sports are Sirius.  I thought the music was practically the same?  Why do you prefer XM over Sirius?
I think you need to reread what I wrote.