Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas -vs- Arkansas 07/08' (Longhorn fans voice their opinion)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 13, 2006, 04:59:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Adam Stokes

They are right when they say that the games mean alot more to us than it does them.  It is just another game to them, (their words), and it does help our recruiting.  I LOVE playing texas.

RBLtoHOG

They seem to be talking about football..... I thaught we were scheduled to play them is BASKETBALL ??
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on February 13, 2006, 05:19:42 pm
They seem to be talking about football..... I thaught we were scheduled to play them is BASKETBALL ??

It was a basketball post but the Longhorn fans starting talking scit about football and got it mixed up...lol
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

hoggystyle78

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

bradyv15

i like it when the guy says we aren't even that good anymore...he hasn't done his research obviously...not that i'm saying we would be NC in a few years or anything....but there shouldn't be any way in HE** we shouldn't make it to a decent bowl...i would love to see us play them again...and even moreso if we could win it with Matt Jones in the front row or on the sidelines cheering on for us as we score the go-ahead TD....that would be awesome...and are we really that dirty of a team?! or are they just not used to playing phisical teams like that of the SEC?

Hog_from_Tulsa

Rick Barnes has replaced Mack Brown as the biggest choking dog of all time.......Even Stan could put a whoopin on Texas
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

jkelly107

I would love to meet them for the NC. I take that back I dont want them to have a winning season.

rlamb

Since 1894, you HATE them just like I and many others that were around then DESPISE THEM JUST BECAUSE OF A FEW OF THE REASONS LISTED BELOW,

1. in 62' we had that phantom fumble toward the end of the game & lost 7-3 (Percy Penn, referee!!!)
2. in 69' the pain is still there just like it happened yesterday with Darrel Royal and his Hick Texas voice accepting that National Championship frpm Nixon.
the most devasting loss in our history! ( again Percy missed the clip on Boschetti)
3. in 70 Big Shootout #2------------they drubbed us
4. in 75' too much too late
5. in 77' Percy Peen again, his no call on Calcagni's face mask when at the 7
6. in 80 & 82' & the 5 firld goals by the shorthorns in 85' & the pitiful "miracle in the Rock" in 87' and on & on.

But in basketball though, I think I'm right in saying that when we exited the
SWC, we had more BB SWC Titles than any other team including Texass. Why should they feel superior in Basketball.  Sutton & Nolan owned them!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S JUST A FEW OF THE GOOD & EXCELLANT REASONS WE STILL HATE,
LOATHE & DESPISE THEM THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!  bAD LUCK TEXASS!!!!!!!

chiefsfan

I think itll take a bowl game for us to play Texas again in football

Basketball has a 4 year deal coming up next year and baseball has a 2 year deal starting next year.  Those are the sports we need to concentrate on getting games with them in.   Football will come with time...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogSportsLover

they are just scared to play us in football b/c we would whoop their scrawny oil eating asses again when they are primed for the Championship game again like in '02.  and damn near beat them in '03 after we lost 19 some odd starters.  they are just plum scared and are pissen their pants at the thought of having to come back to the hill!!!

Dubs