Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charles Thomas

Started by HawgLover08, February 11, 2006, 09:54:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgLover08

Did anyone besides me think that Charles Thomas's voice was hilarious? During that little segment with he and Brewer, I heard his voice and thought he was joking. That was hilarious.

razorbackfan4life

Yes, I was imitiating it to my friends and they were cracking up, lol.

HawgLover08

I'm glad someone saw that besides me. That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Kilgor

Charles Thomas is by FAR my favorite Hawgballer.  He leaves everything on the court.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

ENHOG

His dunk flying down the middle of the lane just erupted the crowd!! That was great tonight.
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

HawgLover08

Quote from: Kilgor on February 11, 2006, 10:54:36 pm
Charles Thomas is by FAR my favorite Hawgballer.  He leaves everything on the court.
I agree. I really love players with heart.

dotnet

I think Thomas is one of the best players on the team, but I feel like goes in spurts.  I always feel like he starts the game strong, and then he finishes it pretty well, but I always feel like he gets lost at some point in the middle of the game.  There always seems to be a long stretch where I feel like you don't hear from him.  I live out of state and haven't seen all of the games so I could be off, but in every game that I've seen, I've gotten that feeling.  Am I right, or wrong, or anything?

BigPapaHawg

I agree Thomas is one of my favorites on the team. I love the all out effort he gives out on the court!
WOO PIG

Hogwild07

I love Thomas...he needs to be playing all the time.  But his voice....hahahahah.  Was he joking? That was hilarious.  I started cracking up when I heard it....especially after brewer talked and then thomas came back on to end the segment.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I love Thomas' attitude also.

Heath:

McCurdy
Modica
Brewer
Thomas
Hill

THAT should be your starting 5.  Be a MAN, IT IS TIME!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Josef

Mwahaha yeh his voice sounded like there was a huge bubble in there....I thought he was kidding also but i guess he wasnt - what a ladies man

hogattack21

No that is actually his voice. I had English with him last semester and he had to do a presentation on Gay rights. I could barely hold in my laughter.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: hogattack21 on February 12, 2006, 12:43:31 am
No that is actually his voice. I had English with him last semester and he had to do a presentation on Gay rights. I could barely hold in my laughter.

LMAO
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

CiriusPorker

the thing that I love about thomas is that he's so well rounded.  he's a big guy, but has a beautiful shot.  Great form, good accuracy.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: CiriusPorkerGreat form, good accuracy.

You did see his shot that went, literally, over the backboard, didn't you?

;)

I like Thomas's enthusiasm.  When he's "up", he's REALLY up, but when he's "down", you might as well be playing 4 on 5 out there.

He has still yet to show that he can consistently be effective against like-sized opposing players.

Enthusiasm is nice.  I'll take consistency on any given day though.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

pokeydaman

his dunks always bring energy to everybody...players, coaching(not too hard to do that) fans...the arena usually erupts after one!! I wish he would teach the other big fellas to throw it down with authority...steven Hills little lay-in was so soft and pretty....he should have ripped the goal off!!!!!

wishyjoshy

My friends and I call him Busta.  Not due to the fact that he sounds like Busta Rhymes, but he does look like him!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Topcat

Great voice and enthusiasm! Wish more players on the team were like him. Imagine what Townes would be like if he had that kind of emotion. Also, he might not disappear as much if we actually had a guard that would look inside.GHG

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: HawgLover08 on February 11, 2006, 09:54:05 pm
Did anyone besides me think that Charles Thomas's voice was hilarious? During that little segment with he and Brewer, I heard his voice and thought he was joking. That was hilarious.

I want to know where to get one of those red adidas velour razorback suits.  Those things were nice. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

hawgsawjimdugan

CT definitely plays with the most emotion on this team, and i agree he does look like busta rhymes... i've been trying to put my finger on who he reminds me of...

i've got to hear his voice.  can anybody get us an audio clip of it?

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Tomcat on February 14, 2006, 01:10:23 pm
What nickname did the FoxSouth announcers give him last saturday against Auburn?  I can't recall it anymore...

Manimal??  He's had that one for a while though. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.