Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MJ Video clips

Started by MJ2, February 09, 2006, 04:20:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ2

Does anyone have any links to any videos of MJ's greatest plays?   I think ARSN had some sort of highlight video in the past but I cant't find it.

NATEHOGG216

you can access it from the Jags website
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

NATEHOGG216

I suggest you watch it.  Pretty frickin amazing.  Go to their mutilmedia part of their homepage.  It was posted sometime in may of last year.
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

BigHog396

It will make you sick.  Seeing just how amazing the kid was, and realizing we will never see anything like that again.  Makes Vince Young look like he was running in mud.

Adam Stokes

I forget exactly what it was under, I think "extened highlights", but I'm not for certain.  Hope this helps you out.

http://www.jaguars.com/Team/Bio/Video/2601.asp

Mark_Freeman

if you get the chance, look at the clip about 2:25 into it, watch how fast he accelerates around the corner, i almost died, that man can fly!

hulk hog

Oh...I thought you meant Michael Jones....I was about to day I think I have the LSU 3 pointer last year somewhere.....that would be teh entire library of his highlights I beleive.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

BigHog396

Anyone have a link to where we can download this video.  I have had it bookmarked on the Jag's site for months, but can't find anywhere that I can actually download it.

Snort and Squeal

Amazing what a year like this last one can do to a memory... I caught myself thinking while I watched those woopig clips, "was he really that good????"  "Yeah, he was...."  And it looked like he did it all on his tip-toes.
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

Pigsfeet

MJ2

I can't get the Jags files to work.   Are they removed?

LA HAWG

If Matt had gone to a team with a decent QB he would have been rookie of the year.  Too bad.

NATEHOGG216

Ya it is too bad.  Leftwich is not all that.  Ya ya I know I probably misspelled it

pbjones81

i still watch MJ's extended highlights about once every two weeks when i get bored....still amazes me everytime.

subliznime