Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can anyone guess the weak part of my game?

Started by GolfNut57, March 09, 2018, 03:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

Played Cypress today to enjoy the perfect weather. Shot 43-38 to finish with an 81. Fairways hit = 14. Greens hit = 5. Geez Louise................ :D  :(
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ricepig

You stand too close to the ball after you hit it?

GolfNut57

Quote from: ricepig on March 09, 2018, 04:33:55 pm
You stand too close to the ball after you hit it?

Miss the green short, miss it long, miss it left, miss it right...........
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

cosmodrum

Havent played since November, but I'm about to get back on the horse.
Go away, batin'

sowmonella

For the love of god, someone one please help me learn to chip again. I hit 13 of 14 fairways today and shot 2,300.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Arky

Quote from: GolfNut57 on March 09, 2018, 04:59:57 pm
Miss the green short, miss it long, miss it left, miss it right...........
hybrid irons?.........

GolfNut57

Quote from: Arky on March 09, 2018, 07:56:38 pm
hybrid irons?.........

Nope, most of the misses came from hitting wedges and short irons.

cosmodrum

Quote from: sowmonella on March 09, 2018, 07:09:42 pm
For the love of god, someone one please help me learn to chip again. I hit 13 of 14 fairways today and shot 2,300.

Hit the ball first and don't decelerate are the two simple things I think of when I'm a dog turd around the greens.
Go away, batin'

Jackrabbit Hog

For a bunch of experts, you guys sure are a bunch of hackers...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.