Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OLB Jackson Hannah recaps Sunday's visit

Started by Richard Davenport, March 02, 2018, 09:33:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Sounds like he's in love with Arkansas... What used to be #uncommon is becoming #morecommoner...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

247Hog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 02, 2018, 12:59:12 pm
Sounds like he's in love with Arkansas... What used to be #uncommon is becoming #morecommoner...

I really hope i'm wrong but he didn't seem to interested IMO. Like he just wanted to get the interview over with.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 247Hog on March 02, 2018, 01:22:20 pm
I really hope i'm wrong but he didn't seem to interested IMO. Like he just wanted to get the interview over with.
Yeah, he didn't seem like a talker, and pretty much said what he wanted to get across in 27 seconds, but he did sound sold on Chavis and Arkansas now. I think the dude fell in love with Arkansas, and what Chavis can do for his career moving forward.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pig in the Pokey

how in the WORLD could you listen to that interview and come away with that ? To me he sounded like a Hog lean.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

247Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 04, 2018, 06:44:27 pm
how in the WORLD could you listen to that interview and come away with that ? To me he sounded like a Hog lean.

I REALLY hope you're right. Most of the time i don't like to be wrong but sure would love to be this time.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

presidenthog

Quote from: 247Hog on March 04, 2018, 10:24:25 pm
I REALLY hope you're right. Most of the time i don't like to be wrong but sure would love to be this time.

I listened to it, and it's 1 of two things. (For me atleast) either A he is a hog lean, or B he was just trying to say things the right way for the audience. (He is on an arkansas show)

If it's A then him, and his families respect for chavis (and you have to think that respect is probably coming from his parents, and going down to him) he sounded like he was being given the opportunity to play under the best.

If it is B then so be it, and I do not fault the kid for saying all the right things.

Reality is it is probably a little of both.

HogFoo

I really don't think you have to hope, cuz I don't know how you can get that he didn't seem interested in Arkansas??  is that reverse pscyh?   cuz, guy sounds like he Loves Arkansas and the coaching staff and really likes Chavis. I don't know what his top5 would be, but id guess it'd be down to us an Tenner.   And I think Hogs would and could win out. It's good and he likes the Arkansas social media game.  It is strong.   

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 247Hog on March 04, 2018, 10:24:25 pm
right? best time ever to be wrong lol
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

imtad16

He says the Ole Miss visit wasn't as good as Arkansas. I like that. I really like this kids size and offers. I hope we can convince him to commit early. I tend to think if you are just saying what the audience wants to hear you don't go out of your way to say the visit was specifically better than another school. I think you just highlight generic things and talk about what you liked and that's it. He certainly likes the coaches especially Chavis that seemed pretty genuine. Also, I think Tennessee is crazy not to have offered this kid when he holds offers from Arkansas, LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Miss State, South Carolina, and Florida. I feel like if they let him get away it will come back to haunt them for 3 or 4 years when playing one of these schools.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 04, 2018, 05:07:27 pm
Yeah, he didn't seem like a talker, and pretty much said what he wanted to get across in 27 seconds, but he did sound sold on Chavis and Arkansas now. I think the dude fell in love with Arkansas, and what Chavis can do for his career moving forward.

If Tennessee offers, they would be the team to beat.

EastTNHog

Good ole MBA (Momma's Boy Academy).  Growing up in Nashville, we had a lot of fun with those guys.

Fun fact: The Dead Poet's Society is based on MBA in Nashville.