Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

isacc stoops

Started by Pig in the Pokey, December 15, 2017, 09:51:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

was offered a preffered walk-on position. That is Bob Stoops' son. I heard years ago that he is good friends with jake venables.

IS THAT why we offered him? What other connection does Arkansas or Morris have to Stoops??

;D
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

King Kong

Heck if this kid would make sure we land Brent and his son. Give him a full ride

Pork Ranger

Does BV have an Oklahoma connection? Thought I heard he did or maybe a brother living in the area?? Or maybe I made it up

NWAHog479

Stoops has 2 kids that are playing at Norman North. Drake Stoops is ranked higher than Isaac, but most signs have him heading to Iowa. Get the kid on the roster.

HOGS82

Quote from: Pork Ranger on December 15, 2017, 10:09:55 am
Does BV have an Oklahoma connection? Thought I heard he did or maybe a brother living in the area?? Or maybe I made it up

Coached there as a DC under Stoops for 12 years.
Quote from: mindemon on November 24, 2023, 06:58:31 pmThe 'Fire Sam Pittman' crowd are going to be eating their words next year. Trust me.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HOGS82 on December 15, 2017, 11:44:15 am
Coached there as a DC under Stoops for 12 years.
yep. and during that time isaac stoops and jake venables were besties.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wildhog

Would be a solid walk-on addition. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

greenie

Snout team

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 15, 2017, 11:57:43 am
yep. and during that time isaac stoops and jake venables were besties.

😁😁👏🏈
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: King Kong on December 15, 2017, 10:04:41 am
Heck if this kid would make sure we land Brent and his son. Give him a full ride

And lease a 5br house with a pool in daddy's name.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.