Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 01:39:12 am

Whaley's uncle on Twitter...

Started by Razorback de Nosferatu, December 09, 2017, 09:29:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog in Iowa

I think the cryptic message can mean only one thing....  Vinny Acolese!
The border town shook my hand, it was the gateway to some other land.
The border town is the great divide, just the gateway to some other side.
I got to get across. ~ Chris Whitley

Pork Twain

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on December 10, 2017, 07:33:07 am
uh... Uncle Terry is like 50
So people were not following the player first and then the uncle?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: duckman on December 10, 2017, 08:04:15 am
Says the guy posting on a message board at midnight on a Saturday...

I fell asleep with my hand on the mouse.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 10, 2017, 08:46:18 am

Following someone on twitter is not more creepy than watching them on tv.  You are choosing to view their public persona, just like you do when you watch them on tv.  I'm surprised at the number of people that don't get that.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

a0ashle

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 10, 2017, 09:11:58 am
Following someone on twitter is not more creepy than watching them on tv.  You are choosing to view their public persona, just like you do when you watch them on tv.  I'm surprised at the number of people that don't get that.

Same people probably think that twitter is nothing but mundane "what I had for breakfast" tweets

Pig in the Pokey

some of these people have 3 bookmarks on their pc and thats it. Arvest, Hogville, and Infowars.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Handsome Randy

Another triggered Beta!
Looks like you are the only one here that bookmarks Teen Vogue and Vox.

Pig in the Pokey

sounds like you are the triggered one, boi
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Handsome Randy

Typical response. Of course nothing else about you is typical, right?
Just another low-brow amateur activist with a keyboard.
Carry on with your valuable contribution to society, genius.

theFlyingHog

Now that we've got this way off the tracks I'll call my friends at RJ Corman...

Uncle Remus

Time to pop bottles baws...even though we have no clue what is going on.

Grumpypenguin

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 09, 2017, 09:41:06 pm
McFadden coming to coach? That would be frickin awesome.

He's brightened up quite a bit, but I don't think he's finished his degree yet.

I love Mcfadden but let's be real do you really want him coaching? he was only good because of his insane athleticism. if you watched him play in the NFL all he did was run into the backs of his O-line

cal34

Wow!  Finally some genuine uncle intel.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 10, 2017, 12:31:16 pm
I love Mcfadden but let's be real do you really want him coaching? he was only good because of his insane athleticism. if you watched him play in the NFL all he did was run into the backs of his O-line

I tend to free with this. But SURELY there's a way to get him to come in SOME form onto this staff. I'd love be to see him back with the program. He'd add excitement and could surely help with Arkansas recruiting.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 10, 2017, 08:46:18 am
I follow the uncle. Have never followed Devwah.

Grumpypenguin

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on December 10, 2017, 12:41:56 pm

I tend to free with this. But SURELY there's a way to get him to come in SOME form onto this staff. I'd love be to see him back with the program. He'd add excitement and could surely help with Arkansas recruiting.

I agree. I'd love to see him back here at Arkansas helping out in some way

PonderinHog

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 10, 2017, 12:47:09 pm
I agree. I'd love to see him back here at Arkansas helping out in some way
A degree would help.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hawgwash

Quote from: Uncle Remus on December 10, 2017, 12:27:42 pm
Time to pop bottles baws...even though we have no clue what is going on.
Isn't that always when the baws pop bottles on Hogville?

Piggfoot

Some  people on here have extremely overactive imaginations. How in the world people can conclude anything from Whaley's uncle's tweet , if he is his uncle is beyond all reason. 
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

snoblind

Quote from: Piggfoot on December 10, 2017, 01:28:13 pm
Some  people on here have extremely overactive imaginations. How in the world people can conclude anything from Whaley’s uncle’s tweet , if he is his uncle is beyond all reason. 

Why would you question whether he is Whaley's uncle?  Has pictures of him with Whaley and his parents on his Twitter.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Piggfoot on December 10, 2017, 01:28:13 pm
Some  people on here have extremely overactive imaginations. How in the world people can conclude anything from Whaley's uncle's tweet , if he is his uncle is beyond all reason.
thats 100% uncle terry

Snout team

Anybody who questions whether that is his uncle hasn't been around here very long or at least hasn't kept up with recruiting.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Piggfoot

Quote from: snoblind on December 10, 2017, 01:31:12 pm
Why would you question whether he is Whaley's uncle?  Has pictures of him with Whaley and his parents on his Twitter.
I'm not a twitterer and will never be.
There were posts questioning whether it was is Uncle or not. The point of my post was the over active imaginations of some of the posters. The only reason I come on this site is to find out legitimate information about the Hogs. Unfortunately what I find is information generated by teenaged girls or boys with the sole purpose of creating controversy.
I'm sure the owner loves the increased traffic.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Johnny Bobo

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 09, 2017, 10:44:50 pm
I hope it's not about Devwah transferring to another school

This site needs a smdh emoticon

RazorPiggie

The NewEra

Some of you people on this thread who bash Twitter without knowing anything about it are flat out silly.  I'm 66 yrs old and I'm glad I'm not like some of you.  Men following kids on Twitter is creepy?  That's funny!  Most HS and College professionals are doing just that.  Government officials and Corporate Leaders alike.

What you other old timers out there need to know is that Twitter is a universe not dissimilar to the internet itself when it first came out.  On Twitter today you can be notified immediately of any breaking news you choose, or just enjoy the banter back and forth.

If you want to use it to expand your knowledge and enjoyment of Razorback Football, you can receive breaking news immediately when we just offered a new recruit, he is visiting us, he committed, etc.  What time a press conference is, breaking interviews, you name it.  You can choose what you want to see or not see.

It's all there in your hand at a glance with links to everything you want. 

Criticize others all you want about something you know nothing about.  In fact, it's you who look foolish for not being willing to expand your knowledge and horizons.

PonderinHog

I liked it better when it was called taint.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PonderinHog

hogginbama

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 10, 2017, 06:13:17 am
Bunch of creepy dudes on here, following young men on Twitter.

Odd isnt it.....almost like they are reincarnations of Roy Moore, except they stalk the opposite sex......
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

duckman

Razorback de Nosferatu

December 10, 2017, 02:21:18 pm #83 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:43:58 pm by Razorback de Nosferatu
Some of this crap is comical.  But what did I expect?  This is why I rarely start threads on here.

FYI: You don't have to follow somebody for their tweets to show up on your timeline.

Anyway, carry on.

jcbville

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 10, 2017, 10:32:21 am
some of these people have 3 bookmarks on their pc and thats it. Arvest, Hogville, and Infowars.

No. No. They have Trumps twitter acct lol. Don't sell em short.

Tyro3

Quote from: The NewEra on December 10, 2017, 01:59:55 pm
Some of you people on this thread who bash Twitter without knowing anything about it are flat out silly.  I'm 66 yrs old and I'm glad I'm not like some of you.  Men following kids on Twitter is creepy?  That's funny!  Most HS and College professionals are doing just that.  Government officials and Corporate Leaders alike.

What you other old timers out there need to know is that Twitter is a universe not dissimilar to the internet itself when it first came out.  On Twitter today you can be notified immediately of any breaking news you choose, or just enjoy the banter back and forth.

If you want to use it to expand your knowledge and enjoyment of Razorback Football, you can receive breaking news immediately when we just offered a new recruit, he is visiting us, he committed, etc.  What time a press conference is, breaking interviews, y

ou name it.  You can choose what you want to see or not see.

IIt's all there in your hand at a glance with links to everything you want. 

Criticize others all you want about something you know nothing about.  In fact, it's you who look foolish for not being willing to expand your knowledge and horizons.

I am 77 and have a twitter account, very informative.

The NewEra