Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

From Arkansasrazorbacks.com
2018 Arkansas Football Schedule
Sept. 1 – EASTERN ILLINOIS
Sept. 8 – at Colorado State
Sept. 15 – NORTH TEXAS
Sept. 22 – at Auburn
Sept. 29 – vs. Texas A&M (Arlington, Texas)
Oct. 6 – ALABAMA
Oct. 13 – OLE MISS
Oct. 20 – TULSA
Oct. 27 – VANDERBILT
Nov. 3 – Open Date
Nov. 10 – LSU
Nov. 17 – at Mississippi State
Nov. 24 – at Missouri

I suspect we will sell out all home games.
Now how many remain in the fourth quarter will be interesting.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Pork Twain

Quote from: hogsanity on December 06, 2017, 10:59:19 pm
Because our fan base is made up of Arkansans.  A group of people who would be a great study of inferiority complex and how it changes the brain.
I hope you all are as embarrassed as I am every time I see that Hogville has been quoted.  Unfortunately it has gotten to the point that it is like an interview after a tornado, it is always some idiot at a trailer park that gets on T.V.  I do remember when it was not like this.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

strokerhog

Everyone was excited when BB was hired, honestly I never thought he would win. I agree this guy doesn't have a great record but I am much more excited about this hire than BB. As for empty seats I let my seats go two years ago but ready to start going again..

Calling All Hogs

I think Chad Morris will prove to be a great hire. I am excited to see what he can do. We also got to end the ten year reign of a god awful AD. The future is bright!

hogsanity

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on December 06, 2017, 11:02:53 pm
What fills seats at Arkansas is winning. That's the bottom line.

at real big time programs the game fills the seats, but band wagon programs only see people come out when they are winning
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Al Boarland

Quote from: a shady hog on December 06, 2017, 10:38:13 pm
After watching the TCU vs SMU game -- those seats WILL NOT be empty for very long. If you think Norvell's offense was fun to watch, you'll be more wowed by Morris' offense. I've never seen anything like it. That's not a Gus offense, that's a very unique, constantly changing offense that will confuse defenses.

I completely understand now why they call Morris an offense innovator.
The same was said about Matt Canada.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: BrokerHawg on December 05, 2017, 05:00:39 pm
So much for being competitive in the SEC!
Another 6 years of mediocrity.

Kiffin was the home run!

Amazing -2 weeks and the best we can
Get is Morris!

Go root for UCA!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Vantage 8 dude

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!
So before the man ever coaches a down of football here, names his staff, recruits and signs his first player and so forth you've already proclaimed the hire to be a total failure. Great! Glad to know you're such a fantastic soothsayer. Now can you stop long enough and tell me where the following investments will be by this time next year (and I promise to split the profits with you): Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, Bit Coin, Wal-Mart, etc.........Looking forward to your most prompt response.

H&D

December 08, 2017, 03:01:39 pm #58 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:18:27 pm by H&D

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!

He took a dumpster fire sandwiched between two train wrecks, recruited a 4* QB and got the team to a Bowl in his third year......

People that actually matter in college football, coaches and players he's been associated with all think this is a great hire. I'll take Dabo's opinion over yours. 
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: davril98 on December 05, 2017, 05:20:48 pm
Well, I'll get behind the new coach, but I told my wife earlier today that if it were Kiffin we were getting season tickets.  Not now
And I have a feeling that your lack of buying season tickets will keep the Athletic Department powers awake all night as a result.....

HogFanWoody

WPS Go HOGS!

Vantage 8 dude

Kiffin was the home run!

Get is Morris!
BrokerHawg=No brain