Im hearing it's over ya'll!!

Started by Pig in the Pokey, November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Life

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pm
NORVELL, Baby.
may as well make a thread.
Guys, I'm poppin Bottles tonight.
We got us a FOOTBALL COACH, bawz! One who's recruiting ties are -Central Arkansas, Memphis, Tulsa, and North Texas Dallas area. WHAT? Talk about tailored!!

I put on my Facebook 2 hours ago.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Tony Perkis

This has been obvious since Saturday.

WilsonHog

If it is in fact Norvell, I wonder why it didn't break today?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: East Clintwood on November 27, 2017, 08:23:14 pm
Great if true but how can we have two head coaches?  You've been telling us for so long that it is Leach that's a done deal.
It was, but then Long got fired. One day you'll know I was right about both.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogBreath

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:19:53 pm
yessir!
Lol....I recall the Beverley Hillbillies episode where the hippies got the wrong idea about smoking some crawdads.

Thanks though, for sharing what you heard...PITP.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 27, 2017, 08:27:39 pm
It's supposed to be a secret, but it wont make it til saturday so we can discuss it, right?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogBreath on November 27, 2017, 08:28:08 pm
Lol....I recall the Beverley Hillbillies episode where the hippies got the wrong idea about smoking some crawdads.

Thanks though, for sharing what you heard...PITP.
yeah, man. Im happy. I look at where the man has coached and recruited, and , wow, he may be our new JFB. Kid seems tailored made.

WilsonHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:28:29 pm
It's supposed to be a secret, but it wont make it til saturday so we can discuss it, right?

Hmmm, why is it suppose to be a secret? Unless...do you think Norvell wants to focus on coaching a conference championship game this Saturday without distractions?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 27, 2017, 08:27:39 pm

Could be the game between Memphis and UCF.

He wins that game and up goes the price. He wins it handlily and gets Memphis in the top 10, well, we'll have immediate competition.
This is my non-signature signature.

Justagp

Quote from: HogBreath on November 27, 2017, 08:28:08 pm
Now that's funny!

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Muskliketusk on November 27, 2017, 08:23:36 pm
Wrong it'll be HCGM. He's the kind of Christian leader we need.

we have a Christian leader

His name is Jesus

ipigsooie

IF this is true, our new "interim" ad kicked some tail and in a hurry.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 27, 2017, 08:31:44 pm
we have a Christian leader

His name is Jesus

Didn't he get caught with hookers at Ole Miss?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 27, 2017, 08:30:12 pm
Hmmm, why is it suppose to be a secret? Unless...do you think Norvell wants to focus on coaching a conference championship game this Saturday without distractions?
exactly. The man is principled and moral and owes it to Memphis to finish his job.

But, Maria has always pushed Mike, she had him turn down several other offers in order to stay D-I and shoot for the stars, and THIS is their dream job. LUCKY US!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 27, 2017, 08:31:53 pm
Make her full time!

WilsonHog

I'm thinking if word breaks from our side before Norvell wants it to (assuming he is our guy), he might be a touched pissed off.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 27, 2017, 08:31:53 pm

Amazing what happens when you are direct and don't leave things up to a committee.

Committees are only for people that don't want to be held solely responsible for something.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 27, 2017, 08:31:10 pm
Could be the game between Memphis and UCF.

He wins that game and up goes the price. He wins it handlily and gets Memphis in the top 10, well, we'll have immediate competition.
And THATS the Jimmy Sexton angle. It's all good, though, we can wait until saturday/sunday.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 27, 2017, 08:33:38 pm
I'm thinking if word breaks from our side before Norvell wants it to (assuming he is our guy), he might be a touched pissed off.

I don't think you understand how important the SCOOP was to him.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Calvin Swine

rhames

Lol

Didn't you swear we already had a deal with Leach?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 27, 2017, 08:33:38 pm
maybe but i think everybody knows secrets are damn near impossible in the twitter era.

jgphillips3

I doubt a single, non-delusional soul associated with the Memphis program (player, fan, media, anyone) thinks Norvell will be there past this year.  I guess announcing now could be a distraction, but perhaps it is less of a distraction to go ahead and find out where he is going.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 27, 2017, 08:33:53 pm
Amazing what happens when you are direct and don't leave things up to a committee.

Committees are only for people that don't want to be held solely responsible for something.

This is what worries me.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Boardon Hamsay

Do we think Norvell will buy a house next to the one Malzahn supposedly verbally offered on/looked at or might he look to be neighbors with Janice Briles? Man, I kinda wish I was in real estate this week.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on November 27, 2017, 08:34:34 pm
I don't think you understand how important the SCOOP was to him.
It's a TROPHY game, A TITLE game. And Title games mean much more to shools on that level. That is bigger than any bowl game a school like a Memphis can ever make, playing undefeated UCF for a title in one of the hardest leagues in all of football.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:34:59 pm
maybe but i think everybody knows secrets are damn near impossible in the twitter era.

He will probably have $3.5 to $3.8 million reasons not to be too upset.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rhames on November 27, 2017, 08:34:53 pm
Lol

Didn't you swear we already had a deal with Leach?
Did you miss the part about Long getting fired or are you just that slow?

rhames

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 27, 2017, 08:35:50 pm
Do we think Norvell will buy a house next to the one Malzahn supposedly verbally offered on/looked at or might he look to be neighbors with Janice Briles? Man, I kinda wish I was in real estate this week.

Hahahaha

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:36:12 pm
It a TROPHY game, A TITLE game. And Title games mean much more to shools on that level. That is bigger than any bowl game a school like a Memphis can even make, playing undefeated UCF for a title in one of the hardest leagues in all of football.

No, I mean you blabbering your TOP SECRET INFO all over the place might cost the U of A the coach they wanted.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.

Three and Snout

The OTR

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 27, 2017, 08:36:22 pm
He will probably have $3.5 to $3.8 million reasons not to be too upset.
ISWYDT

Or thats a very solid guess.

rhames

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:36:43 pm
Did you miss the part about Long getting fired or are you just that slow?

But long wasn't the one who reached out to leach it was done behind his back, remember?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on November 27, 2017, 08:37:32 pm
No, I mean you blabbering your TOP SECRET INFO all over the place might cost the U of A the coach they wanted.
Me? A random internet poster? Pssshhht. Methinks you mad for another reason....

rhames

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on November 27, 2017, 08:37:32 pm

He doesn't know anymore than anyone else.

Tony Perkis

hogfanmd

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:18:09 pm
man im not a troll, Im OG. Im not always right, but I was right very early on Petrino, fwtw, when almost nobody was. At any rate, I dont troll. Im not perfect, but this is what Im hearing and it's a connected person.

Connected guy ?  Friend of ours or a friend of mine

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rhames on November 27, 2017, 08:38:29 pm

But long wasn't the one who reached out to leach it was done behind his back, remember?
please quote me. I NEVER said that.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:38:46 pm
Me? A random internet poster? Pssshhht. Methinks you mad for another reason....

lol not mad at all.  I hope it is Mike Norvell.  I honestly hope you're right.  Just don't have much reason to think so yet.

checkraiser88

How reliable is pig in the pokey? He seems like a good dude and he's really excited but how come nobody else knows except him?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogfanmd on November 27, 2017, 08:39:23 pm
Connected guy ?  Friend of ours or a friend of mine
friend of mine who graduated with me in 1993 from Fayetteville High, Baw. All the clues Im giving.

rhames

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:39:28 pm
please quote me. I NEVER said that.

Naw I'll let you ride this one out

Must be a lonely place to seek attention on hogville

Rudy Baylor

PharmacistHog

I'll believe it when he's announced (or when skandar gets 90% confirmation and spills his info).
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

lumphog