Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im hearing it's over ya'll!!

Started by Pig in the Pokey, November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pm Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:52:49 pm by Pig in the Pokey
NORVELL, Baby.
may as well make a thread.
Guys, I'm poppin Bottles tonight.
We got us a FOOTBALL COACH, bawz! One who's recruiting ties are -Central Arkansas, Memphis, Tulsa, and North Texas Dallas area. WHAT? Talk about tailored!!

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Much obliged.

edit 
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Pig in the Pokey

I was told it will be downplayed all week and announced this weekend. It won't be a well kept secret, tho! ;D ;D ;D
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Piginablankie

ipigsooie

Pig in the Pokey

jgphillips3

Sivad

Piginablankie

Dont play with my heart. Its fragile already

HogFansReunited

Shhh, info isn't suppose to come out till Sunday.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Science Fiction Greg

Hearing from whom?  I mean I'm hearing it's Nick Saban, but it's because I just said it out loud.  Nobody cares what you're hearing unless you tell us whom you are hearing it from.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 27, 2017, 08:13:53 pm
You back on the sauce? 😉
I dont drink but , well.... I smoke brisket and what-not.

Ragnar Hogbrok

I'll cautiously wait for Skandar Jackson's confirmation before I celebrate, but I'm sourcelessly optimistic.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

RideTillIDieHawg

But Gus is buying a house in Tontitown

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 27, 2017, 08:14:37 pm
Shhh, info isn't suppose to come out till Sunday.
This is actually true so
Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on November 27, 2017, 08:14:46 pm
Hearing from whom?  I mean I'm hearing it's Nick Saban, but it's because I just said it out loud.  Nobody cares what you're hearing unless you tell us whom you are hearing it from.
ill tell ya friday or so.

TNhawgfan

One of my top 3 choices. Hope this is true
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The Chief on November 27, 2017, 08:15:19 pm
I'll cautiously wait for Skandar Jackson's confirmation before I celebrate, but I'm sourcelessly optimistic.
@SkandarJohnson Am I trippin?

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:15:30 pm
This is actually true soill tell ya friday or so.

Then I'll be interested on Friday.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

SA Hog Fan

RockyMtnHog

"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

farmhawg

I swear there are more idiots and trolls for this coaching search than any before.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SA Hog Fan on November 27, 2017, 08:15:56 pm
I'd love to believe you...
man I am happy!!! I am actually gonna go buy a bottle of something, celebration time almost. Ive got a few calls out, I hope I can say this is for sure soon and that ya'll already know!

SA Hog Fan

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: farmhawg on November 27, 2017, 08:16:22 pm
I swear there are more idiots and trolls for this coaching search than any before.....
man im not a troll, Im OG. Im not always right, but I was right very early on Petrino, fwtw, when almost nobody was. At any rate, I dont troll. Im not perfect, but this is what Im hearing and it's a connected person.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SA Hog Fan on November 27, 2017, 08:17:42 pm
Let me know when it's done
I think it'll leak, this one will be hard to contain b/c jealous ole piss fans will probably try to make Norvell look bad. Im calling that now, too.

Hollywood870

Pig in the Pokey with the scoop on everybody? We'll see. I'm gonna you tube some Memphis games if true so if we could get confirmation.....that would be greaaaaatttt.

HogBreath

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:15:02 pm
I dont drink but , well.... I smoke brisket and what-not.
What about crawdads?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Boardon Hamsay

Seems like we need to gather up all the sources and have us a source battle royal, Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head style then. Last faction standing gets to continue their HC rumor mongering.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 27, 2017, 08:18:54 pm
Pig in the Pokey with the scoop on everybody? We'll see. I'm gonna you tube some Memphis games if true so if we could get confirmation.....that would be greaaaaatttt.
There are a few people that know this. I wish they'd chime in. I hesitated to even post this b/c I have some haters but screw it, IM TOO HAPPY.

Pig in the Pokey

farmhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:18:09 pm
man im not a troll, Im OG. Im not always right, but I was right very early on Petrino, fwtw, when almost nobody was. At any rate, I dont troll. Im not perfect, but this is what Im hearing and it's a connected person.
Jump in an drive it like you stole it.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

What was the deal with Otis Kirk's apology tweet?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 27, 2017, 08:20:56 pm
What was the deal with Otis Kirk's apology tweet?
enlighten me, im curious, i hadnt heard this. ISNT OTIS the one who said No Norvell? Haahahahahaha. This is getting better and better.

jgcat4

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:19:29 pm
There are a few people that know this. I wish they'd chime in. I hesitated to even post this b/c I have some haters but screw it, IM TOO HAPPY.

I trust PitP. I'm happier than a 3 peckered billy goat!!!
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

jgphillips3

I hope you are right.  He has been my #1 this whole time.  If true, and if Gus was #1, looks like we made the smart move and pulled the trigger on the one we could get to sign up ahead of Saturday.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:18:45 pm
I think it'll leak, this one will be hard to contain b/c jealous ole piss fans will probably try to make Norvelle look bad. Im calling that now, too.

Who the hell is this norvelle guy?
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

hoghearted

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:16:57 pm
man I am happy!!! I am actually gonna go buy a bottle of something, celebration time almost. Ive got a few calls out, I hope I can say this is for sure soon and that ya'll already know!

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

colbs

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:21:30 pm
enlighten me, im curious, i hadnt heard this. ISNT OTIS the one who said No Norvelle? Haahahahahaha.

There's another thread on it...I don't do twitter.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jgcat4 on November 27, 2017, 08:21:32 pm
I trust PitP. I'm happier than a 3 peckered billy goat!!!
Bro I wouldnt lie to ya! Please Baby Jesus dont let this be bullchit!

Sow’sEar

So he will coach this weekend and then come aboard?  I'm ready for our new coach, bring him on down and let's get behind him....

East Clintwood

Great if true but how can we have two head coaches?  You've been telling us for so long that it is Leach that's a done deal.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PharmacistHog on November 27, 2017, 08:21:43 pm
Who the hell is this norvelle guy?

Wasn't a norvelle a failed Chevy model?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Muskliketusk

Wrong it'll be HCGM. He's the kind of Christian leader we need.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Hollywood870

Quote from: Lulu Hog on November 27, 2017, 08:22:37 pm
So he will coach this weekend and then come aboard?  I'm ready for our new coach, bring him on down and let's get behind him....
I'm ready for some positive recruiting news myself. Memphis have any talented commits we could poach?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 27, 2017, 08:23:20 pm
Is this true or not? Mods? Pork? That fcr f*cker? Duckman? Anyone??

60% of the time, it's true every time.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 27, 2017, 08:18:54 pm
I did beat that Otis thread by 6 minutes, WOO PIG.

thebignasty

I think we can trust that the modulators and leadership are getting this information as we speak. I look forward to Skandars new percentages