Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thurs (8/10/17) update ... Tim Ceaser joins SWChristian Academy & more ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, August 10, 2017, 09:55:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

* ICYMI, here's my segment on The Hog Call today ... Talked about Josh Leblanc and Keyshawn Embery lists and visits, juco Matthew Horton situation with Hogs, c/o 2020 Wings Elite 15U visiting Fayetteville on Aug. 19, potential for Chris Moore and Moses Moody to pick up offers, plus Hogs ranked No. 21 in ESPN's summer preseason BPI, and Moody's intive to join Findlay Prep ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQEc0LpSVE

* Tim Ceaser, c/o 2019, 6-8 PF from Marion, will join Southwest Christian Academy for the '17-18 season, according to SCA HC Charles Baker. Ceaser did not finish the '16-17 season, and was quiet with Team Penny 16U before switching to ARHawks 16U for the final two Adidas events in July, when he averaged nearly a double-double while shooting better than 70% FGs. He's got Hogs at top of his list, along with K-State and GaTech.

On Wednesday, I tweeted names of 5 new SCA international players -- 4 from Serbia and 1 from Australia. 6-10, 6-9, 6-9, 6-7, and 6-2.

* Another talented batch of Arkansas players will be attending the prestigious CP3 Rising Stars freshman camp this weekend. Class of 2021: Madison Peaster (LR Mills), Jalen Ricks (Fort Smith), Ryan Maxwell, Jr. (Jacksonville Lighthouse), Terran Williams (Marianna), Tracy Steele, Jr. (NLR), Bryce Bohanon (Conway), and Cam Hunter.

rzrbackramsfan

Your work is very much appreciated.  I think your coverage helps not only our recruiting but are commits rankings as well.

nwahogfan1

Is Charles Baker the best recruiter in the state and one of the best in the state.

If I was coach of the Razorbacks I would make him my best friend.   As good as Charles is at recruiting I think I would try to get him on my staff some how. 

NWAHog479

Kevin, great job on the Hogcall this week. Really enjoyed being able to listen to it on Youtube at work. Keep up the good work. Best @ what you do in the ENTIRE state!

mbgrulz

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on August 11, 2017, 07:53:06 am
Is Charles Baker the best recruiter in the state and one of the best in the state.

If I was coach of the Razorbacks I would make him my best friend.   As good as Charles is at recruiting I think I would try to get him on my staff some how.
How tough could it be to sell a basketball player on a chance to go to a school that is a basketball factory vs. a traditional school?

Swinesong1

Has ALWAYS had a reputation as a top notch recruiter.

Pig Power

FineAsSwine

Appreciate the work to bring this information to the board Kevin. Plus 1 if I could.
Hogs up! Covid down!

sigpooie

[/quot
So true, this guy had Allen iverson, at shorter before gt picked him up.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

SRV

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....